Frost Nyc Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

Made a large order, paid an extra $50 for overnight shipping as it was a gift. Received item but not the whole order. Called and was told they would ship out immediately but since it was Friday would not receive until monday. Explained it was a very important gift and it was paid for with additional for overnight. Had to ask for them to Saturday fedex ship so i could get asap as i paid for. Was told id receive a $50 credit on next purchase, never did but thankful they updated the shipping to send what i had originally paid for. The jewelry was beautiful but service was not.
It ls a good bracelet but its too thin
I like the rings, but the sizes were off.
It wasn't what I thought it was gonna be.. I was fooled by the images which made me think the Cuban link chains I brought my husband would be bigger
I was not fully satisfied at first, so a manager got in touch with me to resolve the issue. He was very quick and friendly, great customer service.
ok
Your customer service is great I give yall 3 stars because I received my purchase in a timely manner but it was not what I ordered so I had to return it and now I'm waiting on what I ordered
Someone stole my order when it was mailed to me ! is there anyway you guys are able to repackage it and send it again with out cost in able to pay for shipping fees but I never even received my order !!
The items were returned. Not what at all expected. Customer Service is good.
The chains that I ordered were suppose to be 28 inches and 30 inches but they both came in the same length. Pretty disappointing seeming I'm paying $96 every two weeks for something that wasn't right...
Sales was great l got a discount 5. 8 mm is too slim for my taste, what schocked me was 30% financing, wtf. Is that ?
Hey Frost Nyc I have received my package from you guys I wasn't as satisfied for the simple fact that it was the wrong necklace but I have someone special to me that loved it so in my decision to not send it back I gave it to them as a gift but there will be nomore purchases in the future from me thank you
Bought a ring and chain but the chain was too small compared to the picture advertiseday,but the ring was perfect I'd recommend
Smaller and more expensive than I expected but I'm enjoying it.
I brought a nugget ring but it was way to small tried to to send it back but no response
Frost Nyc is rated 4.47 based on 1,369 reviews