Frost Nyc Reviews

Eugene R
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 19th January 2019
Gabriel v
More Photos & Videos
I feel as though the cross is very light in weight.
Bought a chain that I was happy with but after less then 5 months it already broke.
Cancelled an order and used the credit I had on the cancelled order to buy a bracelet and ring. Real good service.
Good so far....Lighter weight than i thought but ok....Gotta see how it maintains and keeps it's glow before giving higher scores.
Shipping was good but the product was smaller than I expected
Hi, all of the sizes are on the website and we advise you to measure before purchasing. We also give you the ability to customize the item.
The One in the picture is more bigger than in real life
Hi, we have a size chart on every single product that we sell. All the sizes are in description. We advise to measure before placing an order.
The chain and pendant set I ordered was tiny and thin and maybe too yellow which made it look a little fake. I got used to it after a while and was confirmed it was real so my advice is read every detail. Make sure you get the right milligrams, length and other adjustments for your satisfaction.
Very disappointed with my purchase. For the money I spent on a supposed male crucifix necklace When I received it it looked like a little girls necklace.Im so embarrassed by it that Im not even giving it to my husband for Christmas. They told me I could send it back and insure it within 15 days of receiving it but I shouldn’t have had to do that if what was represented on line was what I received. A Frost representative called me after my review and I must say as disappointed as I was with their product I was pleased with their customer satisfaction persona. I returned the necklace with the prepaid label they provided and were to credit my payment. Awaiting word on that but I feel confident they will honor that. Lesson learned but they do have a great PR department.
The quality of the chain is good so far, my boyfriend kinda likes it. Wish I would’ve done more research on the sizing thou because the pendant was very small. I ordered a size 30” length chain but it looks small on him. Maybe I’ll buy a bracket to attach to it to make it longer. Overall we’re slighlty satisfied.
It was too small
Product was exactly what I expected, but I could not get accurate delivery information after my c.c was charged. Kept promising a ship date and reneging when that date was passed. Overall satisfied with product and value.
It was ok it was not what I expected
I like the design of my Versace 10k pendant and Cuban chain just the color is too light I would liked a 14k option
That I got a 10% on an upgraded necklace.
Customer Service and affordable payments
They did not send the same chain that i saw on site it a different chain and pendant and its much smaller than it looks
Smaller than i thought but i like it ,it will do.....
Made a large order, paid an extra $50 for overnight shipping as it was a gift. Received item but not the whole order. Called and was told they would ship out immediately but since it was Friday would not receive until monday. Explained it was a very important gift and it was paid for with additional for overnight. Had to ask for them to Saturday fedex ship so i could get asap as i paid for. Was told id receive a $50 credit on next purchase, never did but thankful they updated the shipping to send what i had originally paid for. The jewelry was beautiful but service was not.
It ls a good bracelet but its too thin
I like the rings, but the sizes were off.
Frost Nyc is rated 4.46 based on 1,625 reviews