Frost Nyc Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"It ls a good bracelet but its too thin"
"I like the rings, but the sizes were off."
"It wasn't what I thought it was gonna be.. I was fooled by the images which made me think the Cuban link chains I brought my husband would be bigger"
"I was not fully satisfied at first, so a manager got in touch with me to resolve the issue. He was very quick and friendly, great customer service."
"Your customer service is great I give yall 3 stars because I received my purchase in a timely manner but it was not what I ordered so I had to return it and now I'm waiting on what I ordered"
"Someone stole my order when it was mailed to me ! is there anyway you guys are able to repackage it and send it again with out cost in able to pay for shipping fees but I never even received my order !!"
"The items were returned. Not what at all expected. Customer Service is good."
"The chains that I ordered were suppose to be 28 inches and 30 inches but they both came in the same length. Pretty disappointing seeming I'm paying $96 every two weeks for something that wasn't right..."
"Sales was great l got a discount 5. 8 mm is too slim for my taste, what schocked me was 30% financing, wtf. Is that ?"
"Hey Frost Nyc I have received my package from you guys I wasn't as satisfied for the simple fact that it was the wrong necklace but I have someone special to me that loved it so in my decision to not send it back I gave it to them as a gift but there will be nomore purchases in the future from me thank you"
"Bought a ring and chain but the chain was too small compared to the picture advertiseday,but the ring was perfect I'd recommend"
"Smaller and more expensive than I expected but I'm enjoying it."
"I brought a nugget ring but it was way to small tried to to send it back but no response"
Frost Nyc is rated 4.47 based on 1,314 reviews