Animal Friends Reviews

of reviewers recommend Animal Friends
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over A Week

Tell us how Animal Friends made you happy
Animal Friends have always paid out very timely for my Cat and my Mums dogs, Alot of negativity about Pre Existing conditions here, If you are upfront with all treatment they will be with exclusions, It isn't there fault if you thought as it had been treated it would be covered again? I had the eyes excluded as my cat had a scratch to it before but because i ;let them know i knew that when i took the policy, Great company with a great ethos
I was worried that I wouldn't be able to insure my puppy because she's a rescue and I have no way of getting a full vet history, but they've been amazing, and WAY cheaper per month than PetPlan and the like. Staff were really friendly and helpful on the phone, and this is my first dog so that really helped. So far so good!
My lab was diagnosed with pyometra and we were given the shocking news either a risky hysterectomy given her age or euthanasia we went for the op the vet said it was extremely unlikely pet insurance would cover this type of condition but animal friends agreed to cover. my dog is makin steady recovery the vets bill almost 2000 we would not have been able to pay so thank you animal friends. Anyone thinking of not bothering with insurance for there dog think again my dog would of been dead without a policy
I shopped around a fair bit to make sure I was getting the best cover possible at a good price for my dog. I had to double check everything just to make sure it was the same as my previous cover as the price difference was huge!!! Would definitely recommend this company and so glad it gives something back to the causes it protects. Give it a go.

Jan Speed
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Exactly what you want from an insurance provider: very clear information, no jargon and quick response.
very pleased
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
Very easy to purchase. Luckily I haven't had to make a claim so can't comment on that
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
Lucky have not yet had to make a claim.....sure it would be easy enough if I had to
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
No concerns with Animal Friends, paid out quickly when we needed them to and cancelled immediately after asking when we lost our dog. Would use AF again
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
To date I have no problems as yet however I am mindful of recent negative issues raised on watchdog so I will wait and see.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Animal Friends is an excellent pet insurer and I would definitely recommend them. I had only been with them for a couple of months when my cat became very ill and subsequently had to be put to sleep. Animal Friends paid my costs without hesitation. They were easy to contact, sympathetic, efficient and quick to pay the costs they had promised. They were absolutely brilliant and so I'm insuring another cat with them. Definitely rate 5 stars.

Gail Oxlade
North West London
Excellent service

Claim was sorted quickly
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Quick and easy to set up. Policy options comprehensive. Luckily I have not had to claim so cannot comment on that part of the service but overall very happy.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
No problem buying the policy. Have to wait and see what happens if I claim.
Previous experience with Insurance Companies is quite a delay between claiming
and getting paid. Have not had a claim with Animal Friends, so who knows they may
be an exception.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
I am very happy with my policy
I'm satisfied.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
cannot comment as have no other dealings so far other than starting the policy
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Excellent level of service, spoke to a women who spoke with a dialect that was obviously a native English voice. Clearly spoken, warm,friendly and professional manner.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
covers everything that is needed at a good price
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
The Policy is exactly what it says, no frills.
Animal Friends is rated 1.77 based on 432 reviews