Animal Friends Reviews

of reviewers recommend Animal Friends
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over A Week

Tell us how Animal Friends made you happy
good cover, good price no hassle - very pleased.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Never had to claim before but it all went through very smoothly.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances my pet became very ill and when I made a claim Animal Friends Insurance where wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone of my friends.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Unfortunately I had to make a claim when we lost our Dachsund to a serious injury. Animal friends dealt with our claim with fairness and compassion. I would recommend them. We have our present Dachsund insured with them.
Brilliant service.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
It was very nice to speak to someone who seemed genuine in discussion about animal insurance ,made sense. Who I could understand without language difficulties and at the end of the day the price was good.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Thankfully I have not needed to claim yet but I love the posts on face book and reading about the charity.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Very easy to make a claim and no hassle pay out.we would recommend them to anyone.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Was easy to use and understand.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Very helpful staff. Quick and easy to set up policies. Good price.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Recently Had a claim with them, a few small deductions i am querying but overall a positive experience. Paid out in good time after receiving the claim. As with all insurance it is worth reading the General Exclusions in pol wording or phoning direct to ask if they cover specific things
Day 3 each time I write a review they take it off...yesterday I took a screenshot before I left a review ...I am going to help you very good pet owners save your money...put some away each week and pay it yourself...these lot use LOOPHOLES to get out paying you for vets bills...if you look on comments on any of there face book pages take a look I left videos on there about 50 by now and every time I keep going ....MY DOG WOULD HAVE DIED if I did not have money I was saving for a new electric wheelchair. I paid there vet bills ...if this lot take this review off I will look in to reporting them I screen shot each time I leave dead back PLEASE DON’T USE THIS LOT ARE SCUM...
Hard to judge an insurer until you need them but the buying process was painless and the price was good.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
I have not had to contact Animal Friends for any reason since joining, I hope I made the right decision.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Not had to use my insurance thankfully, but had no problems setting it up!
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
The initial buying process was good but I had some difficulty obtaining the policy documents from the company claiming they had been emailed to me but I did not receive them. initially they seem reluctant to resent them which seemed strange. With a little persuasion they eventually did and they were fine. Policy appears to be good and covers exactly what I wanted.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Very helpful and efficient. I also like the fact that they donate some of the premium paid to animal charities. Unfortunately (or should I say fortunately for me) approximately six weeks after taking out the policy I had to make a claim as my dog had a grass seed imbedded in his rear end which caused a nasty abscess which had to be drained, the vet quoted I would probably have had more chance of winning a prize on the National Lottery than this happening especially as it was in early Spring and not Summer when grass seeds are more prevalent. There was no hesitation on Animal Friends part on paying this claim and I have recommended them to other friends with domestic animals.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Great customer service thank you.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
This company are completely fraudulent I have been with them for 4 years paying over £80 / month for my two small dogs. As soon as I put a small claim in it was instantly rejected as a payment went in a day late. This company is making lots of money and not paying out they are con artists and should not be trusted. If you think your pets are insured with these people they are most likely not so stop payment immediately and go to another insurer.
Decent service, decent product for my dogs ruined only by the huge (10%+) price rises every year regardless of any claims or not. Buy if you want the service, avoid if you hate being gouged for no justifiable reason. To be fair the problem seems endemic to the pet insurance market, and AF still come best for my needs on a price comparison site.
Animal Friends is rated 1.77 based on 430 reviews