Lloyds Bank Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lloyds Bank
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how Lloyds Bank made you happy
Lloyds came in at the right price and with the necessary cover required
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
Changing vehicle details an absolutely rip off. Simple change not only insurance recalculation on day to day basis plus administration fee excessive.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
They were good until I changed my car and I then had to take a policy with a different provider
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
The policy offered by Lloyds was a good economic alternative to my previous motor insurance, documentation and services provided offer good value for money. Hopefully when my renewal is due next year, they will continue to offer the same level of cover and service, but without the huge increase in costs some insurers seem to heap on to motor insurance ustomers at renewal!.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
I found that the insurance price was the best I have found no problems getting my car covered I contacted them by phone for one query it was easy they were very helpful
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
Absolute joke. I have had my account with lloyds for 16 years. I have a club lyods account which means I receive 6 free cinema tickets if I put a certain amount of money in my account each month. But because I didn’t go to their website to extend my tickets ( bearing in mind I was never informed that I should have done this ) they will not give me 6 extra tickets that I lost out on during covid even though they would of gladly taken the fee if I had not put through my money no doubt. I will be calling and cancelling my bank account with them in the morning and taking my money elsewhere thank you very much. It’s the principal.
easy to set up
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Lloyds bank is supporting online scam. Customer of her, recieved product from our company, after !9! days she told package had whole in it, asked Lloyds to dispute. We contacted customer, asked her to open case at Fedex, customer didn't even replied us, and yet Lloyds gave her money back, leaving us without the phone and the money.
My Mum and myself had a meeting with Lucy Dawn Jones at the Market Place Romford branch of Lloyds on Wednesday 27th October to open a joint account and we would just like to thank Lucy for all her help during our meeting, she really went out of her way to help set the account up and was very pleasant and helpful, so thank you Lucy we appreciated all your help!
It's the most dreadful bank, my branch has closed. They charge for everything, service is non existent. I live for six months of the year in Spain and the there are excellent and level of service is very good. So it can be done, Lloyd's are just profit motivated, they are perfect for rip off Britain
They are our bank of choice and therefore no problem
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
I been 25 years customer i been paying all my payments up too date every time. Last 3 weeks ago i received a letter mentioning they are cancelling my Visa card account because of poor credit records.. I applied for Visa card from another bank i received straight away very disappointed with this bank...
Oh my god don’t deal with this business. Purchased a gold chain for $1900 and I was led to believe it had a weight of 118g I got a chain to fit a baby’s wrist with a weight of 1.18g. I have made countless calls to Lloyds who were more than rude and have sent countless emails, but still don’t have a refund even though I returned the 1.18g baby chain. Don’t deal with them it’s not worth it. Completely void of customer service skills, complete crooks.
Tried online banking with my sister on her account. Despite online banking you are still given a telephone number to call for security…fair enough but it takes up to an hour to get a reply.Sometimes the line just goes dead so you have to start all over again.Have spoke to different staff over this weekend who “transfer “ your call to another number…another long wait.Found out that the account is under review so bank transfer cannot be done but no one can advise you on how to come out of “under review”. Absolute rubbish service .Waiting so long for a telephone answer means your phone battery can run out…another Long wait until you het answered.ASAP my sister will close her account
Being a personal account holder they would not give me any coin change unless you are business holder!! LLOYDS northampton used to be a pleasure to bank, but now going in it’s a cringe!! Customer service in branch did not want to know you, just kept on saying hang on will check to see!! Bad bad service!!!!
Lloyds Bank accepted their mistake in a professional manner and compensated me for my loss of income over the past year
I have been a bank customer of Lloyds for years and have previously held car insurance with them. The introduction via Go Compare resulted in a much better price!
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
This the first time I have used Lloyds for car insurance : having being put in a very embarrassing position by my former insurance company. A well know company that even if they quoted the cheapest deal next time I would never trust them ever again!! So far Lloyds ‘seem’ ok.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
I went with my husband to open a joint accoiunt and the sysytem was nit balke to add me to the account - i was promised that I woudl be cotnacted 2 days later but 3 weeks later I am still waiting - whislt my husband has been given an account
A bit strict on the no claim. The only claim was no cost no blame
Lloyds Bank is rated 2.76 based on 853 reviews