Policy Expert Reviews

of reviewers recommend Policy Expert
Read Policy Expert Reviews

About Policy Expert:

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and our team of experts have a real passion for making sure people get the right cover for them.

Policy Expert is driven by a desire to help our customers find not only the best value insurance, but the right insurance for their individual needs.

Our dedicated Experts are always on hand to help - either online or over the phone. Whether you want assistance in finding the right policy or even handling a claim, we make sure it’s all handled by experts.

ask@policyexpert.co.uk

352-390, Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes

Tell us how Policy Expert made you happy
Very understanding arranged the product to suit my needs
Danielle and Roy very friendly helpful good service . Very knowledgeable staff explained everything in detail.
Really quick and easy to sort online, competitive pricing and all the documentation arrived quickly
Lovely customer service team
I just insured my house yourselves, and I must say I was so pleased with the way the call was handled left me with a pride for your professionalism. Well done to your training team for making your customer support staff so well versed in the connection with your customers.
Very understanding arranged the product to suit my needs
The buying experience was excellent and the phone call was answered immediately. Overall very pleased
Very easy to organise full details on line well organised site easy to buy at good price
Sent my renewal and although it had increased a little it was still competitive so decided on this occasion to stay with them.
Just changed insurance for my home and contents using Compare The Market. Policy Expert came up with a very competitive price with easy to download documents.
Very competitive price and simple process to sign up with them. Hopefully will never need to use their CS for a claim but expection is they will be as good as the overall process.
Specciall it's cheaper then others
Quick easy process when moving house, thank you!
Good simple process to take policy out.
Found out about Policy Expert on confused.com.After finding your telephone number I got through to an operator wwho took me through everything with a polite manor.Was very impressed & proceeded to take out my home & contents insurance with you. Price was very competitive & am hoping this will continue in the coming years. First class. Thank you
Very happy with cost of my insurance
Very easy to understand and do online. Great value for money and access all details
No hassle. Best price. Customer service world class n very friendly
Quick and easy to do on line
Policy Expert is rated 4.71 based on 15,239 reviews