Policy Expert Reviews

of reviewers recommend Policy Expert
Read Policy Expert Reviews

About Policy Expert:

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and our team of experts have a real passion for making sure people get the right cover for them.

Policy Expert is driven by a desire to help our customers find not only the best value insurance, but the right insurance for their individual needs.

Our dedicated Experts are always on hand to help - either online or over the phone. Whether you want assistance in finding the right policy or even handling a claim, we make sure it’s all handled by experts.

ask@policyexpert.co.uk

352-390, Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes

Tell us how Policy Expert made you happy
easy and quick to use
Posted 14 minutes ago
New to this company .good value for my money as I have never had a claim in my life and hope to keep it that way it’s piece of mind
Posted 24 minutes ago
The process for getting insured was easy. The price for house and contents insurance was much cheaper than my previous policy just for house insurance. Going with them is a no brainer.
Posted 49 minutes ago
Competitive price - good value for money & a very user friendly website.
Posted 1 hour ago
Friendly staff. Easy to purchase house insurance. Very competitively priced. Comprehensive cover that matches more expensive poiices. Highly recommended.
Posted 1 hour ago
These guys are quick, efficient and very friendly. Would recommend
Very easy to deal with.
Online application suddenly crashed and referred me to a customer advisor by telephoning. Very helpful lady, polite and calm. Took quite a long time as she had to read out all the terms & conditions, but we got there in the end, and pleased with the price. Only downside was the "upselling" attempts to sell me unwanted upgrades to legal expences/keys/ etc.
Good buildings and contents policy, well- priced caters for all my needs .
Easy, fast, and saved me £300
Easy, fast and saved me £300! Recommended :)
Very easy to set up on line at an excellent price
very efficient and dealt with no problems at all and at a superb price highly recommended
Really Easy to set up home insurance policy with additional options and quick email received to set up online account.
Good service
Super easy to get cover. Easy to understand and there was no messing around. Cover is excellent for the price.
The whole process was quick and easy from quote to purchase. The policy was great value for money.
Exceptional service, knowledgeable operator who took the time and understood my needs.
Policy was easy to take out and had all the features we had with our previous insurer at a much better price. Communication following has been good. Documents are all on account log in for printing or viewing.
all inclusive and best price
Policy Expert is rated 4.72 based on 16,998 reviews