Policy Expert Reviews

4.7
Based on 18,606 reviews
Read Policy Expert Reviews

About Policy Expert:

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and our team of experts have a real passion for making sure people get the right cover for them.

Policy Expert is driven by a desire to help our customers find not only the best value insurance, but the right insurance for their individual needs.

Our dedicated Experts are always on hand to help - either online or over the phone. Whether you want assistance in finding the right policy or even handling a claim, we make sure it’s all handled by experts.

ask@policyexpert.co.uk

Simon
Policy Expert 5 star review on 3rd September 2021
Easterine M
Policy Expert 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Very clear and easy process filling in online form and good prices for the cover offered compared to other companies
Posted 53 minutes ago
Good cover at a sensible price. I saved £84 by switching to Policy Expert and it was very easy to do via ComparetheMarket.com, so I also get 2:1 Meerkat Movies and Meals.
Posted 1 hour ago
Policy Expert sent me my renewal details, and I contacted them to understand why the price had gone up from last year. I had done a price comparision and explained to the lady who took my call - what I had been offred. She patiently went through the cover and we compared the policies. She was able to reduce my renewal by £14 - however the clincher was the home emergency cover - which allows for 2 claims per year with no excess payment - should you have a home emergency. This is offred free of charge and could prove a life saver as I have two young children at home and getting a qualified plumber out in an emergency would be costly and hellish to arrange. So very happy with cover and price now!
excellent customer service both online and on the phone, competitive home insurance quotes, we've been with them for a number of years and always had good service
A first class srvice, easy to use web site. Wiil definately use Policy Expert again.
Very straightforward process and clear.
So far so good - hopefully i won't have to use the insurance but so far, very easy to take out and good reviews whilst being much cheaper than everywhere else. £150 cheaper than direct line for a lower excess and higher value
Very quick & easy process to get quotes & change insurance provider for the coming year, at half the price of my renewal quite & including lots of extras with no additional cost.
Excellent customer service, patient, informative and a pleasure to speak to. Such a bonus being able to converse with a human being instead of a chatbot. Would highly recommend Policy Expert, thank you very .
Easy online purchase, great price with added benefits
Great price home insurance. Lots of extras included in the price. Very pleased.
So easy to insure the home and contents with Policy Expert everything we need all under one roof
Great price 👍
Very easy time with policy expert. No problems, 5 star
Nice easy process and a great price!
Best price on Money Supermarket
Very quick and easy to purchase. Great options and fantastic value for money.
Very easy to take out the policy, also very competitive price⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The application process was clear and understandable. The premium was very competitive.
So quick and easy to get sorted. Good price for great cover!
Policy Expert is rated 4.7 based on 18,606 reviews