Policy Expert Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Policy Expert

About Policy Expert: Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and our team of experts have a real passion for making sure people get the right cover for them.

Policy Expert is driven by a desire to help our customers find not only the best value insurance, but the right insurance for their individual needs.

Our dedicated Experts are always on hand to help - either online or over the phone. Whether you want assistance in finding the right policy or even handling a claim, we make sure it’s all handled by experts.

Policy Expert352-390 Silbury BoulevardMilton KeynesMK9 2AF

Tell us how Policy Expert made you happy

Under an hour
customer service
"Renewing my home insurance was quick and easy to understand. The product itself was ideal for my needs and at a competitive rate. This is my third renewal with Policy Expert!"
"Really helpful and informative"
"Great service"
"Reasonable cost and simple reminder and renewal system.No hassle ."
"Hassle free insurance. This is my second year with this company. Am totally happy with all aspects."
"Good value for money."
"No nonsense, didn’t have to beat them down for the best price. Very competitive and no fluff attached"
"very friendly efficient service"
"Very happy with the policy and when I have to call them. They answer straight away and agents are very helpful"
"The price keeps increasing every year.... even though I have been with them for a few years. No loyalty discounts given from Policy Expert. I will be switching next year to another provider. However I could get the same cover for less elsewhere. The customer service I received from Zain Hussain was good."
"Been with this insurance company for a couple of years , price is very good"
"Knowledgeable sales man who was very helpful"
"The whole process of completing the information and progressing through to completion of buying the policy was very clear and straight forward."
"Good value and when my boiler broke they acted quickly, meaning my wife and daughter didn't go cold."
"Very quick renewal process. Premium very competitive and telephone call handled courteously."
"Very helpful and competent agent who ensured that the policy covered my needs and competed well for cost."
"good"
"Very good support. Didnt have to do anything."
"Great service"
"Extremely helpful and very thorough when explaining all the policy details. I was not rushed with my decisions and all questions were answered clearly and patiently. Thank you."
Policy Expert is rated 4.68 based on 9,459 reviews