Policy Expert Reviews

of reviewers recommend Policy Expert
Read Policy Expert Reviews

About Policy Expert:

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and our team of experts have a real passion for making sure people get the right cover for them.

Policy Expert is driven by a desire to help our customers find not only the best value insurance, but the right insurance for their individual needs.

Our dedicated Experts are always on hand to help - either online or over the phone. Whether you want assistance in finding the right policy or even handling a claim, we make sure it’s all handled by experts.

ask@policyexpert.co.uk

352-390, Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes

Tell us how Policy Expert made you happy
Good level of coverage for a much better price than the competition. Wanted to call up to clarify a specific of the policy before purchasing and the assistant was helpful and quickly put through the order after making an alteration
Posted 11 minutes ago
Greater price and the chap on the phone was very helpful when asked specific questions. It was particularly important I got the right cover for my garden office! :)
Posted 21 minutes ago
Excellent service, very quick and straight forward.
Posted 23 minutes ago
I dont understand how you calculate the yearly premium for a house. My last year policy going to finish in a month and I have choose Policy expert home insurence through a comparison site which cost me 122 pounds. Now policy expert send me a renewal notification to renew home insurence for 174 pounds. Why same policy show diffrent charges? 122 and 174.? Policy expert trying to charge me more than last year. I am not happy with your quote. You arw always welcome to contact me to clear this douts.Let me see if I could find a better deal online. Thanks for your service last year.
Quick and easy to sort and great price for great cover
Only giving 4 stars this year )-: have called them many times this year NO reply )-; BUT previously have had a 100% service
I got the quotation through Compare the Market and it took me less than five minutes to complete my purchase. The prices are very competitive and you are able to tailor the policy to your individual needs. The communication from Policy Expert is clear and informative and there is all the information you need in an email.
Policy Expert staff member, Tuesday was extremely helpful and asked loads of questions to make sure i got exactly the policy I needed. Highly recommend.
Very easy to deal with and good value for money policy.
Great policy good service
Very easy to use quick response times
Quick and easy to set up policy
Very clear information about the policy and very good value for money
Good value for money, friendly service.
Agree quote, pay policy fee, relax. I'm not going to get amore reasonable quote anywhere for the cover I have with Policy Expert. Let's hope next year's is just as good!
COMPREHENSIVE POLICY AND CONCISE INFORMATION MDAE IT EASY TO SWITCH TO POLICY EXPERT
Excellent value and a great service
good price and a nice easy website
Easy to use online method. Efficient and quick.
Policy Expert is rated 4.71 based on 15,819 reviews