Policy Expert Reviews

of reviewers recommend Policy Expert
Read Policy Expert Reviews

About Policy Expert:

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and our team of experts have a real passion for making sure people get the right cover for them.

Policy Expert is driven by a desire to help our customers find not only the best value insurance, but the right insurance for their individual needs.

Our dedicated Experts are always on hand to help - either online or over the phone. Whether you want assistance in finding the right policy or even handling a claim, we make sure it’s all handled by experts.

ask@policyexpert.co.uk

352-390, Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes

Tell us how Policy Expert made you happy
Excellent policy and a great price .
Posted 34 minutes ago
Easy to sign up. Much more affordable than other companies.
Great professional service, swapped my buildings and contents insurance when I moved home, easy peasy, thanks guys, keep up the good work 🙂
Great communication and swift set up
Policy Expert provides a first class service at a bargain price.
Great communication and swift set up
Simple and straightforward process, lots of additional features as standard that with other providers you have to pay for. Also saved half from my renewal quote
A very good price.. House insurance covers everything that I wanted. Easy to set up
Saved myself £30 per month on a building and contents insurance policy through Policy Expert. Clear easy to use information provided to set it up. Happy Customer 😊
Fitted the bill nicely. Good policy, good coverage.
Policy expert always offer competitive prices for extremely comprehensive insurance coverage. I have used this company on several occasions and would highly recommend them.
Excellent and very easy to get insured
good service and good cover
Great policy easy to set up, very helpful telephone staff and well trained in their job, very competitive pricing without cutting the cover.
I’ve been with Policy Expert before and not really sure why I moved given they are so competitive. Half the cost of my policy with Admiral which kept creeping up year after year.
My renewal quote was good but I found slightly cheaper cover, I called Policy Expert who lowered the quote and added in some extras. The call handler was very helpfuk and made renewing an easy process.
Very competitive pricing, great cover and ease of arranging.
Really good competitive prices and quick to transfer across
The best value for money in a policy I’ve found. The sign up process was a breeze and hassle free too. One happy customer!
Used before and can see the process is just as easy this time. Clear and simple set up.
Policy Expert is rated 4.70 based on 15,059 reviews