Policy Expert Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Policy Expert

About Policy Expert: Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and our team of experts have a real passion for making sure people get the right cover for them.

Policy Expert is driven by a desire to help our customers find not only the best value insurance, but the right insurance for their individual needs.

Our dedicated Experts are always on hand to help - either online or over the phone. Whether you want assistance in finding the right policy or even handling a claim, we make sure it’s all handled by experts.

Policy Expert352-390 Silbury BoulevardMilton KeynesMK9 2AF

How would you rate Policy Expert ?

Mrs Sarah T
Verified Buyer
"Fast & efficient service"
"Simple great value insurance!"
"Renewing policy hassle free and 2 year duration is a bonus"
"reasonable priced"
Mr Andrew P
Verified Buyer
"I got exactly what I needed with absolutely no problems, a good service."
Mr Richard W
Verified Buyer
"Just easy to deal with & good value given."
Mrs Helen F
Verified Buyer
"It gave me the cover I asked for and the renewal was so easy, without a big price hike."
"Bought building & contents insurance with £100 excess via compare the market. Turns out that every section of claims has lots of different excesses, some as much as £500. Went to make a claim for water damage and was told it’s £500 excess. I received all docs via email but the one that contained the excesses. Feel duped by both comparethemarket & Policy Expert. Won’t be using these again."
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and for bringing your concerns to our attention.

It is normal for most insurers to increase the excess payable for escape of water claims.

When you purchase a policy online, it is your responsibility to check all of the excesses (which are visible to see before anything is put in place).

Once the policy has been purchased, we also then provide all of your documentation to you. Within this set of documentation will be your home insurance policy schedule, on this schedule all of the excesses are listed for you to view.

This documentation is all available to view online and this would have been explained in the 'welcome' email we sent you.

Nonetheless, I'm sorry to hear that you were not aware of the excess and that you're unhappy with things.

If you would like to discuss this further, or if there is anything else I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks, Hannah.
Mrs Patricia M
"easy to contact"
"I have used Policy Expert for some years now and have always been very happy with the level of service they give me. Their prices are very fair and the ability to tailor the policy to my needs is excellent. Good Customer care is clearly something they aim for."
Mrs Lynne H
Verified Buyer
"They beat any other quote that I had been given,"
"Easy to deal with, helpful staff, competitive price"
Mr Russell B
Verified Buyer
"Very simple renewel procedure and extremely competitively priced"
Mr Lukasz B
Verified Buyer
"great, service and best prices. that's what made us happy"
Mr Raymond L
Verified Buyer
"policy renewed , new quoteation received was acceptable and processed with ease"
Mr Michael C
Verified Buyer
"Great price good service.but don't like the automatic renewal policy .would have liked to sort that out myself"
Mr Graham R
"renewed my insurance"
"They didn't increase the annual premium excessively unlike most other insurers after year one."
Mrs Angela D
Verified Buyer
"No fuss, quick and easy"
Mr Jason R