Policy Expert Reviews

of reviewers recommend Policy Expert
Read Policy Expert Reviews

About Policy Expert:

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and our team of experts have a real passion for making sure people get the right cover for them.

Policy Expert is driven by a desire to help our customers find not only the best value insurance, but the right insurance for their individual needs.

Our dedicated Experts are always on hand to help - either online or over the phone. Whether you want assistance in finding the right policy or even handling a claim, we make sure it’s all handled by experts.

ask@policyexpert.co.uk

352-390, Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes

Tell us how Policy Expert made you happy
Fair price and plenty of optional, extras to ensure your cover is suited to your needs
very efficient and knowledgeable representative . . .carried out everything she said she would . .very pleased

PD
Very good customer service, had to update to Key care cover and phoned in and revised my existing insurance and made amendments since I made mistake while purchasing.

I recommend Policy Experts for Home insurance.
Excellent level of cover.
Fairly easy to navigate and setup! Product is exactly what I was looking for! Great VFM!
Been insured with these in the past so made it an easy decision to go with again
Super easy to get signed up and set up my new insurance policy, which was significantly cheaper than my renewal quote, and just as fully featured in terms of cover. Can't complain!
Very good value for money and easy to use website.
Easy to renew our policy. Hassle-free, and the renewal price was very good value. Still beat most other insurers.
Very easy to use and best value for money
Reasonable priced insurance
Very easy to use and good prices in comparison to other’s.
I will be including my car insurance soon and benefit from additional discounts.

Thanks policy experts.
So far, policy expert has been brilliant and we’re so happy to have gone with them. Quick and easy way off setting up and applying.
Very easy to do a few we clicks on questions and that’s how simple it is with policy experts excellent would definitely recommend policy experts.
Policy expert are market leaders in offering competitive pricing in both home and contents insurance.
They offer clear and concise policy wording so customers know exactly the cover they have on their respective policies, and with optional additional insurance requirements available to customise exactly to a customer’s policy needs.
Try them you will de delighted with both the premium paid and security of knowing you have adequate coverage should the worst happen.
Great prices and policy requirements
Easy to set yp and purchace, reasonable price from a top rated company
Great prices and so easy and helpful
Nice, simple and easy to proceed with my insurance
Competitive prices, value for money, good easy to understand product information, great communications.
Policy Expert is rated 4.69 based on 13,484 reviews