Policy Expert Reviews

of reviewers recommend Policy Expert
Read Policy Expert Reviews

About Policy Expert:

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and our team of experts have a real passion for making sure people get the right cover for them.

Policy Expert is driven by a desire to help our customers find not only the best value insurance, but the right insurance for their individual needs.

Our dedicated Experts are always on hand to help - either online or over the phone. Whether you want assistance in finding the right policy or even handling a claim, we make sure it’s all handled by experts.

ask@policyexpert.co.uk

352-390, Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes

Tell us how Policy Expert made you happy
Really good competitive prices and quick to transfer across
The best value for money in a policy I’ve found. The sign up process was a breeze and hassle free too. One happy customer!
Used before and can see the process is just as easy this time. Clear and simple set up.
Really good customer service, really efficient in replying to email and helping with questions
The whole experience was very satisfactory.
Great price and gives cover we require
Only just just got the insurance but was a great price and setting it up was very easy.
Cheapest price with reduced policy excesses
Quick and easy service, no complaints so far!
Took payment for a home insurance renewal after I had contacted them and told them I would not be renewing with them.
Good Afternoon Mr Heyward

Thank you for your review.

We automatically renew policies (and take payment) 3-5 days before the renewal date to ensure that the payment is successful. This is also to make sure that we do not leave our customers without cover unknowingly in case there are any issues with processing the payment. However, I do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you.

As you have mentioned that you had contacted us to cancel your policy, I would like to investigate things further and arrange for the policy to be cancelled for you. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate your account with the details you have provided on this review. Would it be possible for you to contact me directly? I am available via phone or you can email me at homereviews@policyexpert.co.uk and mark for my attention.

Thanks, Nisha
Very easy to deal with
Straight forward and quick to switch to the most competitive product.
Quick and easy service, no complaints so far!
Reasonably priced, excellent customer care
Extremely kind and helpful
Speedy response to my enquiry. Understood the explanation by English speaking staff. I have never claimed but from service so far I believe they will be helpful if I need to call upon them.
David clarke J P
Came in cheaper than the rest with a couple of extras thrown in for free
Time was given to ensure the policy was appropriate
The advisor was very pleasant and helpful.
Clear and comprehensive site for the application. Great value for money for the wide cover that I need. No hesitation in recommending this site.
Policy Expert is rated 4.70 based on 15,042 reviews