Policy Expert Reviews

of reviewers recommend Policy Expert
Read Policy Expert Reviews

About Policy Expert:

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and our team of experts have a real passion for making sure people get the right cover for them.

Policy Expert is driven by a desire to help our customers find not only the best value insurance, but the right insurance for their individual needs.

Our dedicated Experts are always on hand to help - either online or over the phone. Whether you want assistance in finding the right policy or even handling a claim, we make sure it’s all handled by experts.

ask@policyexpert.co.uk

352-390, Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes

Tell us how Policy Expert made you happy
Good price and excellent Customer Service. Recommended
Very helpful and informative.
Very good price and easy to use
In these tough times it’s so refreshing to have a company that really cares about its customer. I’ve contacted customers services on a number of occasions and nothing is too much trouble for them. I like to review my home insurance policy yearly and Policy Expert always come out competitive and as a bonus include some extras to the policy. A big thumbs up from me!!
Excellent value it beat my renewal quote by £85 same cover so I am delighted and the website very easy to use
Way to use, excellent price, simple process. Couldn't be happier.
Excellent service. No difficult questions on the policy form. Very impressed with the extras Policy Expert included in both buildings and contents insurance. They were the best value for money on Money Supermarket comparison site. Easy monthly payment scheme set up in seconds. Very pleased I chose Policy Expert as my insurer.
Insured my first home in a matter of minutes couldn't be happier with the service.
I have given a 5* rating for how easy it was to purchase this product, and for having one single price without having to add on with extra policies and cover. Haven't needed to use yet so can't comment on future service .
Everything I required at a good price.
Simple and easy application essay to understand options and terms
Easy online form to fill in , good price and protection
I used compare the market, Policy Expert came out on top, not just the price but the cover you get with the policy. Was looking not just for the cheapest but a good insurance cover and policy expert did just that. Highly recommend for a good quality cover stress free!
It was so quick and easy to take out my policy giving me piece of mind that my home is fully covered. Thanks for your prompt and efficient service. A very happy customer
The advisor (Jim) was helpful and professional with good knowledge explaining everything in a way I could understand, a pleasure to talk to which can't be said for all insurance companies.
Value for money, which comes as no surprise as I found this product on Money Supermarket. Elements of the policy were clearly presented and it was very easy to initiate membership.
Very good policy met all criteria. Phoned company for further info very good response from lady on phone
Good price and very pleasant and helpful Customer Service Team.
online application straight forward and easy to navigate. Free legal Expenses and home emergency cover was an added bonus
Policy Expert is rated 4.70 based on 15,191 reviews