Policy Expert Reviews

of reviewers recommend Policy Expert
Read Policy Expert Reviews

About Policy Expert:

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and our team of experts have a real passion for making sure people get the right cover for them.

Policy Expert is driven by a desire to help our customers find not only the best value insurance, but the right insurance for their individual needs.

Our dedicated Experts are always on hand to help - either online or over the phone. Whether you want assistance in finding the right policy or even handling a claim, we make sure it’s all handled by experts.

ask@policyexpert.co.uk

352-390, Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes

Tell us how Policy Expert made you happy
Very competitive pricing..., looking forward to my first time with Policy Expert. The reviews read well so an encouraging start to feeling safe in the knowledge that someone’s there in the background ready for support should you ever need.. J.B.
Couldn’t hear the call handler sometime and it’s very very long winded other than that it’s ok
Excellent product and price.
Nice and easy to use and great prices.
Nice and easy to use and great prices.
Reasonable price excellent cover
I've not had to make a claim so far, so can't comment on that aspect of the service, but the price was substantially cheaper than equivalent cover elsewhere. Was a no-brainer to switch.
So far so good, lets hope everything run smoothly with this, good price for the product
Easy to use and very competitive price. Payment window went down about 4 times when I was trying to pay which was slightly frustrating.
Good price on Compare the Market and purchasing process was easy. How good they really are has to be seen when it comes to making a claim, which I hope never happens.
Easy to complete the application for buildings and contents insurance and to register on their website. Obviously the proof of any insurance policy is how things are handled when making a claim, fortunately I haven't had to do that.
Quick & easy process.
Happy with the service that we received.
easy to do only took less than 5 minutes
Policy Expert provides a first class service at a bargain price.
My renewal quote was good but I found slightly cheaper cover, I called Policy Expert who lowered the quote and added in some extras. The call handler was very helpfuk and made renewing an easy process.
Policy Expert is rated 4.71 based on 15,239 reviews