Policy Expert Reviews

4.7
Based on 18,183 reviews
Read Policy Expert Reviews

About Policy Expert:

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and our team of experts have a real passion for making sure people get the right cover for them.

Policy Expert is driven by a desire to help our customers find not only the best value insurance, but the right insurance for their individual needs.

Our dedicated Experts are always on hand to help - either online or over the phone. Whether you want assistance in finding the right policy or even handling a claim, we make sure it’s all handled by experts.

ask@policyexpert.co.uk

Easterine M
Policy Expert 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Policy Expert 5 star review on 26th June 2021
Bob H
The agent was very helpful, went through the policy details,explained everything very well. She was polite, knew her product and helped me with the payment details. All in all a pleasant experience - not something you usually associate with purchasing insurance.
Easy and quick to sort out
Great price for a good coverage of home insurance, that other companies you need to add on at a price
Very pleased with how easy it was to set up and the level of cover for a great price
Very well priced for the amount of cover. Easy set up and clear wording on policy
Very quick and easy website and good price
Had a few issues from the comparison site not pulling through the exact information and had to call as it would not process online but this was quickly solved by the person I spoke to :)
Easy to proceed with clear instruction. Would ideally like to have had the policy documents posted as I like paper copies without having to print myself.
Easy to use
Easy to use
VERY VERY GOOD
Only dealt with Compare the Market but price was great.
The policy seems to be just what I need. No frills but covers all the important aspects that I would expect to be covered under a house insurance policy. The price is excellent and I would definitely purchase this policy again.
Quick and good price
I found website a little confusing but made sense when I spoke with sales staff on the telephone.
Really pleased with renewal price dispute a claim!
Easy to use website. Optional extras included. Good value for money
Website was easy to use making purchasing home insurance quick and painless. I did however get confused about key cover at first.
Policy Expert is rated 4.72 based on 18,183 reviews