GetTech Reviews

Bishop Street,
Cork
Cork
T12VP71

Tell us how GetTech made you happy
GetTech 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
GetTech 5 star review on 14th October 2021
Paul M
GetTech 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Buntu M
I was delighted to have discovered you, at all times you were very obliging n courteous and look forward to doing business with you again. Keep up the good work. Brigette
Hi Brigette, Your review has made our day here - thank you! We're delighted to hear you're happy with our service and please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything at all in future! :) Take care! -GetTech Team
Very friendly to work with! Definitely recommend selling old goods to this company instead of throwing them away. Very fast communication! Highly recommend
Hi Lorraine, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We greatly appreciate it! Feel free to reach out to us should you need anything in future. :) -GetTech Team.
I traded in two old phones and bought a samsung note. Excellent customer service!
Hi Niamh, Thank you so much for your kind review! We really appreciate it. Feel free to reach out should you need anything in future. :) Kind regards, GetTech Team.
Excellent service. Very competitive quotes and seamless process. I just completed an online form with the details of the iPad I wanted to sell, they then sent a courier to my home (without me needing to print any labels), confirmed the price with me over email and transferred the money within days. I'd recommend this service to anyone wanting to get rid of old tech and get more than what Apple offers through their recycling service.
Hi Eze, Thank you so much for leaving your kind review. As a small Irish business, it means the world to us. We're delighted you were happy with our service. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything in future. :) Have a great day! -GetTech Team.
Brilliant service. Will be using again in the future.
Hi Kevin, Thank you so much for your kind review. We greatly appreciate it! Feel free to reach out in future should you need anything. :) _GetTech Team.
Excellent service
Hi Catherine, Thank you so much for your review. Please don't hesitate to reach out in future should you need anything. :) -GetTech Team
Service was so easy and quick it couldn’t of went any smoother
Hi Thomas, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it! :) -GetTech Team.
I sold my phone to them. They were really quick to deliver the package to pack the phone and send it to them. Everything went professionally and smoothly. I was happy with the whole process and their communication. I would definitely use their services again.
Hi Dea, Thank you very much for leaving such a kind review. We're so happy to hear you were satisfied with our service and communication. Please don't hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in future. We're more than happy to help! :) -GetTech team.
I bought my iPad Pro 3rd Gen here. I got a really good price and excellent service. I opted to pick up my order in store and the team was super helpful! Glad to have the peace of mind of the warranty on it too.
Hey there, Thank you so much for leaving your review. We're so happy to hear we could help you out with your order in-store. Please don't hesitate to reach out again should you need anything in future. We're always happy to help. :) -GetTech Team.
All good. the service was fast and straightforward.
Hi Alessa, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We greatly appreciate it! Feel free to reach out to us should you need anything in future. :) -GetTech Team.
I sold two phones to get tech. The process is quick and easy to navigate. The prices offered are excellent and the you cal choose to post the item or have it collected by courier. All in all the transactions were top class and I would recommend GetTech without hesitation.
Hi there Paul, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. It means the world to us as a small Irish business. We're delighted to hear you're happy with our service. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything in future! :) Kind regards, GetTech Team.
I sold phone to GetTech. The process was very easy and it was good to be able to track the process. I was paid quickly too, so I am happy!
Hi Nadine, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review! We really appreciate it. We're delighted to hear your thoughts on our service. Feel free to get in touch should you need anything in future! :) -GetTech Team.
I had a very pleasant service. It was simple and quick to get a quote for my phone which was then very competitive. What really suited me was being provided with the resources to post it away for for free! I don’t live near the headquarters and it meant I didn’t need to organise stamps or couriers etc. The phone was received quote verified and payment made all in a couple of days. A great service
Hi Carrie, Thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. As a small Irish business, it means the world to us to know we're doing something right for our customers! :) Happy we could help. Kind regards, GetTech Team.
I found the whole process with GetTech to be extremely professional and straight forward. All done in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend GetTech.
Hi Alan, Thank you for your kind words, it goes a long way here! We're delighted to hear you're satisfied with our service. Please don't hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in future. :) Kind regards, GetTech Team.
Brilliant service, bought my iPhone from GetTech just b4 Xmas last year and it became unresponsive last week, after been giving online help, it was decided phone needed to be returned, this was an easy process and my phone was sent back repaired within days! As good as new, very quick and easy service, many thanks for your help! Excellent customer service.
Hi Marina, Thanks a million for your lovely review. We appreciate it so much and we're glad we could help you out. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything in future. We're available via phone. email or live chat. :) Have a great day! -GetTech Team.
I've sold 2 devices to GetTech over the past year. The process is seamless, An Post pick up the item and next day you receive a confirmation that the device is in test. It's an excellent service and if there are any issues their staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Highly recommend GetTech.
Hi Colin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a detailed review. We really appreciate it! We're so happy to hear you're satisfied with the service. Please don't hesitate to reach out in future should you need anything! :) -GetTech Team.
Superb service! I sold my laptop and get instant cash from them! Definitely, a reliable company to sell your unused devices!
Hi Bianca, Thank you very much for your kind review. We really appreciate it! Should you need any help with future sales, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're happy to help! :) -Gettech Team.
Great service, fast and simple!
Hi Adam, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We really appreciate it! Please don't hesitate to let us know how we can help in future. :) -Gettech Team.
Great service and very friendly staff
Hi Anthony, Thanks for leaving us a review! It means a lot! We're glad to hear you're happy with our service and the team :) Best, GetTech Team
Quick payout and very helpful
Hi Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Delighted to hear our team was able to help you out! If you come across another device to sell - remember to use code 10extra for 10 euro extra on your sale :) All the best, GetTech team
GetTech is rated 4.8 based on 3,151 reviews