GetTech.ie Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GetTech.ie

How would you rate GetTech.ie ?

"Very professional company , prompt delivery service. Purchased a refurbished iPhone 6 , working perfect and great value for money with a warranty included"
"Really pleased with the phone I got for my husband it was in perfect like new condition, it also arrived prompt I would highly recommend get tech .ie"
"Great service. No complaints at all."
"Awesome support.Great delivery. Very nice product.Im happy with my purchase."
"Absolutely brilliant service with next day delivery for a top quality phone."
"A great reliable service I highly recommend hi tech."
"Great service very fast delivery and great quality phone received. 👍"
"I bought iPhone 5s for my daughter she's absolutely happy, perfect phone, very quick delivery. Great service. Highly recommended"
"Brilliant, quick service."
"My son recently purchased an iPhone 6 ordered it on a Monday and arrived the next morning he's very happy with the phone"
"I ordered an iPhone 6S from GetTech.ie. I received it the next day, in perfect condition with a nice case and screen protector. GetTech kept in touch with me every step of the way, I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase refurbished products. An excellent service and I will definitely be using this site again."
"Ordered an iPhone 6S. Delivered as promised, good price."
"I got this phone for my little sister for her bithday today she turned 16 and is obssesed with this phone. The delivery was so fast on great timing for today and well worth the money thank you so much"
"I purchased an iPad Air, it arrived super quick, item in perfect condition and working order, highly recommended"
"If anyone outhere is looking for a good refurbished or used phone i would highly recommend get tech.ie.I ordered a phone for my fiancee an iphone6+ had it ordered on a thursday morning and arrived friday lunchtime .was able to track it also through an post parcel tracker .Great service altogether"
"got my i phone 7 very good condition,on time delivery 24 hours later. i would recommend Gettech very helpful personal. its works Regards Declan."
"Great Phone and speedy delivery, great service"
"Ordered on Saturday arrived on Monday. Customer service kept me updated the whole way. The phone is in immaculate condition and I will be recommending gettech to everyone I know"
"Top quality product as described. The 24 month guarantee was definitely the selling point. Thanks lads"
"Ordered an i Phone 7 yesterday got the phone 1st thing this morning , Phone in perfect condition with all accessories as described. The company was easy to deal with , if the phone works as good as their customer relations I cant fault this company or their service, easy to deal with I will buy again from them."
GetTech.ie is rated 4.96 based on 77 reviews