GetTech.ie Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend GetTech.ie

Tell us how GetTech.ie made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Very happy with phone"
"Really very happy with the i phone 7 plus i ordered, I ordered one as new and it is perfect not a mark on it, And super fast delivery, So happy i went with Get Tech"
"Last year we bought a Bluetooth hoverboard, (well what we thought was a Bluetooth hoverboard). On the website you were advertising Bluetooth hoverboards for sale. We ordered one for my daughter for Christmas from Santa, and when we opened it Christmas morning we were disgusted to find a normal hoverboard in a Bluetooth box along with all the items for the Bluetooth hoverboard. After countless phone calls and emails we never got a replacement even after you offering to replace it after the holidays. I wouldn't recommend buying any hoverboards from these guys as they are false advertising Bluetooth hoverboards, wouldn't trust buying anything from you again."
"Superb service. Ordered refurbished iphone 6 at lunchtime, received in the post next day. Very efficient, what's more the phone looked like new, a 2 year warranty So happy with service, would recommend to anyone. Thanks for a brillant phone and service."
"Excellent service as new I-phone delivered promptly and looked new!"
"Got a refurbed iPad 4. In very good condition, works great and is as good as new. Price was the best around as well"
"Phone arrived 2 days after ordering and in in immaculate condition ."
"I ordered a refurbished iPhone 7 Plus and so far I have been incredibly impressed - delivered the next day I ordered and came with a complimentary iPhone cover too. I have had the phone for 1 week and so far I have had no issues with it. Prior to placing my order they were very prompt in replying to any queries I had via their chat feature on their website. Thank you Get Tech! I would definitely recommend purchasing from them."
"fantastic service from get tech, they delivered what I ordered without any delay or issues. Easy to contact and kept me up to date with the order status. based on my experience with my first phone order I ordered a second phone for one of my kids and Would strongly recommend getTech"
"Guys just a short note to advise the incredible service I received from GetTech. Was taking my time deciding which phone to go for and the difference in categories. Anyway ordered approx 1515 on Wed last and it arrived in the post the next morning. The phone was as ordered - as new - and was perfect. Have no difficulty recommending them."
"Fixed my iPhone screen in a day and had it back to me the next morning. All under warranty and it's as good as new."
"I received my iPhone 8 this morning less than 24hrs after I placed my order I asked for as new and that's exactly what I got it looks brand new it doesn't even look like it had been used so I'm delighted with my purchase as its a present for my son for Christmas, thanks gettech I'll definitely will be purchasing more from you guys 👍👍👍"
"Top service! Ordered my phone friday afternoon and it arrived lunch time on Monday. Phone was almost new and as advertised. Couldnt fault getTech!"
"Bought an iPhone 8. Delivered next day exceptional value. Great phone and excellent service. Love my new phone"
"Fast delivery very happy with my order of a pre owned iPhone 6, phone was like new! Would definitely buy from here again"
"Great website!"
"Although it took a few days for the item to be delivered due to unexpected reasons the phone arrived in pristine conditions for a pre-owned one, thus being such great value for money. Battery has been going faster than I wished so I am keeping an extra eye on it to make sure it will work properly in future."
"Prompt, efficient and reliable. Phone delivered within 48hrs of ordering. Very happy"
"Phone was in good condition delivery was fast 👍"
"Very prompt delivery and products exactly what I was looking for . Will definitely buy from here again"
GetTech.ie is rated 4.88 based on 126 reviews