GetTech.ie Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GetTech.ie
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate GetTech.ie ?

"Would definitely deal with again Speedy delivery No hassle"
"This is my first time dealing with Get Tech and i am extremely happy my purchase and the prompt way in which it was dispatched."
"Bought an iPhone 6 works brilliant you would hardly notice its 2nd hand! Great service and very good to deal with!"
"Bought an iPhone 6 , I was very impressed with the quality of the phone, looked brand new. Had a small issue with it and contacted the suppliers, their reponse timeline was very prompt and they were very helpful. I would definitely recommend this them."
"Amazing products, fast delivery, bought and iPhone 7last week, hoping to buy and iPad for school this week.!!"
"My phone arrived in 2 days and it was in perfect condition just like on the site. I’m very pleased and highly recommend!"
"Product was as described and came very quickly."
"item was great like new iphone 6.fast delivery."
"I bought a Iphone 7. Delivery quickly and amazing product."
"Quick delivery. Item exactly as described. Would be more than happy to deal with them again."
"Last week, I ordered an iphone 6s from this website one afternoon, and it came before noon the next morning. the delivery times are amazing. when i got the phone it was in perfect condition, the battery is working great also. there was a tiny bit of paint scratched off the phone but thats what is expected with a refurbished phone. this website definitely is the most valuable website around for phones and i cant believe the price comparison to othe websites .. i would definitely order from this website again and i wont be looking elsewear"
"Bought my 2 daughters I phone here excellent condition fast delivery . Will definitely be using this site again .Fully satisfied customer Amy"
"Recently purchased an as new iPhone 7 and it was in perfect condition and delivered very quickly! Will definitely order here again."
"Very happy with my iPhone 6S. No complaints with the phone and next day delivery, new charger, screen protector and phones case is brilliant too. Also was the cheapest 6S I could find so thanks very much."
"Great service..quick delivery phone in perfect condition..definitely use them again"
"I have recently bought a seconds i phone 7 from get.tech, both for replacement phones for clumsy family members. Neither have failed, battery power and overall quality of the phone has been super! would highly recommend get.tech. :) Happy shopping!!!"
"The phone arrived the next day and this is exactly what i was expecting. The phone is working really well."
"Really pleased with the product. Fast delivery."
"Great phone for an even better price. Very high standard pre used phones. Will definitely be recommending you guys!"
"We've bought 2 reconditioned iphone SEs in the last 3 months. Both arrived the day after ordering and were in good condition. Yesterday there was a problem with one and the folk at GetTech explained how to fix it by e-mail within minutes (turned out it wasn't a problem with phone). Great aftercare. Highly recommended if you want the pros of an iphone, but without the crazy price."
GetTech.ie is rated 4.95 based on 98 reviews