GetTech Reviews

Bishop Street,
Cork
Cork
T12VP71

Tell us how GetTech made you happy
GetTech 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
GetTech 5 star review on 14th October 2021
Paul M
GetTech 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Buntu M
Excellent service. Very competitive quotes and seamless process. I just completed an online form with the details of the iPad I wanted to sell, they then sent a courier to my home (without me needing to print any labels), confirmed the price with me over email and transferred the money within days. I'd recommend this service to anyone wanting to get rid of old tech and get more than what Apple offers through their recycling service.
Hi Eze, Thank you so much for leaving your kind review. As a small Irish business, it means the world to us. We're delighted you were happy with our service. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything in future. :) Have a great day! -GetTech Team.
Fantastic customer service, received refurbished phone in perfect condition, easy to contact and even rang me back because they missed my call. Would definitely recommend and will purchase from here again.
Hi Karen, Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind review. We're delighted to hear you're happy with your device ad=nd the service provided. We always aim to do our best for our customers. :) Anytime you need us, please feel free to get int ouch - we'll be happy to hepl! -GetTech Team.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent customer service.Extremely fast turn around. Easy returns and great price.
Hi Rob, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review. We really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you're satisfied with our service and products. If you ever need us again, please don't hesitate to reach out. We'll be happy to help! :) Have a great day! -GetTech Team.
Had a problem with my phone which was still under warranty e mailed GetTech had a reply from Rachel informing me of the process to return my phone free of charge returned my phone and within 3 working days problem solved Phenomenal support and communication from start until finish. Great customer service Rachel thank you and all your team
Hi Michael, Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind words. It's made our day here! :) We're sorry to hear you had an issue with your device but we're delighted to hear we could offer our help and get this sorted for you! It makes us happy to hear our customer service team was on hand to provide assistance. Please don't hesitate to get in touch again if you need anything. We're always glad to hear from you! :) Take care, GetTech Team.
Great service. Traded in IPhone, Got great price and money in my account straight away with no hassle. Highly recommend.
Hi Patrick, Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We're delighted to hear you're happy with our service and that you were able to trade your device in hassle-free. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you wish to trade in any more items. We would be happy to help! :) Take care, -GetTech Team.
Returning customer,would buy again
Hi Kyran, Thank you for your kind review! Please don't hesitate to get in touch if we can help again in future. :) -GetTech Team.
Great experience with this company. Good valuations for the phones. Quick and easy process. However I still think my phone was in better condition than they thought but still got a good price I was happy with and would recommend them to anyone looking to sell an old phone.
Hi Leon, Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We really appreciate it! Please feel free to get in touch again via sell@gettech.com if you have any more items you'd like to trade in. Have a great day! :) -GetTech Team.
Excellent, professional company. I bought and sold a couple of phone for them. I have a lots of good experience. I recommend to everyone.
Hi Violetta, Thank you for your review and for your loyal custom! We're delighted to hear about your good experience with us. If you need a hand with anything else please feel free to reach out to us and we'll be more than happy to help! Have a lovely day. :) -GetTech Team
Such a quick service. Got payment within 4 days of dropping my phone off with an post. Great that sending the phones is free
Hi there, Thank you for leaving your review! We appreciate you taking the time to do so. As a small Irish business, it means a lot that our customers are satisfied. If we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out via e-mail, live chat or call. :) Take care, GetTech Team.
Excellent service as usual, I have bought 2 reconditioned iphones and an iPad over the past 3 years and have been very happy with the excellent customer service, speed of delivery and the products themselves. Would highly recommend
Hi Lynn, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your lovely review. We really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're happy with our products and service. If there is anything we can do for you moving forward, please don't hesitate to ask. We'll be happy to help! :) Take care, GetTech Team.
I recently sold an iPhone to GetTech, while I did not get what I expected in terms of price, the overall process was reasonably simple and the monies arrived promptly in my account.
Hi George, Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it. Please know we are constantly working to improve our service and we value your feedback. We're happy to hear you're satisfied with your device. Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch! Wishing you a lovely day. Kind Regards, GetTech Customer Care
Ordered a phone from GetTech and it arrived promptly and was as new. Very good service and a two year guarantee to give peace of mind.
Hi George, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It means a lot to us as a small Irish business. :) We're glad to hear you're satisfied with our service and two year guarantee! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Have a lovely day! -GetTech Team.
Fast efficient service great product at quality prices
Hi Ciara, Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind review. We really appreciate it! We're delighted to hear you're satisfied with our service and prices. It means a lot to us as a small Irish business. Should you need anything in future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're happy to help! :) Kind regards, GetTech Team.
Phone arrived quickly. Exactly as ordered. Phone was in good condition. Comes with case and screen protector, but screen protector had a flaw and was unable to be applied.
Hi Jason, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We appreciate our customer's feedback! We are happy to hear you were happy with the phone's condition. We're sorry to hear your screen protector was not up to our usual standard. We would be happy to send another, please get in touch via support@gettech.com and we would be happy to help! :) Kind regards, GetTech Team.
Box Packaging could be better. Fast delivery, haven’t used mobile yet.
Hi Stuart, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We're glad to hear the delivery was quick! We're sorry to hear that you are not 100% satisfied with the packaging. Our packaging ensures secure delivery is provided. If you have any further concerns or comments, we'll be happy to help you via e-mail, live chat or phone. Wishing you a good day! :) -GetTech Team.
Very good product and a great guarantee (24 months) give me peace of mind.
Hi George, Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. We really appreciate it! :) We're happy to hear you're satisfied with the product and guarantee. If you would like more information on this or if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're happy to help! :) Take care, GetTech Team.
Two days to deliver excellent product
Hi Nicky, Thank you so much for your kind review. We're delighted to hear you're happy with our service. We always try to do our best for our customers. :) If you need anything again, don't hesitate to let us know. Kind regards, GetTech Team.
My iPhone was immaculate
Hi Tara, Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it! We're delighted to hear you're happy with your iPhone and the quality. If you need anything moving forward, you can reach out to us via chat, email or phonecall. Always happy to help. :) Take care, GetTech Team.
Great services from the team.. Had difficulties in courier pick up and getting my print label…team was proactive in following up with emails and calling to check I was finding the process easy for drop-off. Competitive market rate but in all; great offer and would recommend many times to people who wants to sell their old phones or tabs!…Also, payment of stated price followed almost immediately!
Hi Ifeoma, Thank you so much for taking the time to write your lovely review! You've made our day here and we're so glad to hear of your positive experience with our buyback site. :) If you would like to sell anything further, you know where to find us! We'll be happy to help. Take care, GetTech Team.
Great company to deal with in all aspects of buying and selling. Very reliable and trustworthy
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind review. We're delighted you find us to be reliable and trustworthy and we hope to keep it up! :) Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future, we're happy to help. :) Take care, GetTech Team.
Great service. Speedy delivery. Bought a phone of good quality was equivalent to a like new phone. Cannot fault in any way.
Hi Sonia, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your kind review. It means a lot to us here! We're really happy to hear you're satisfied with your device. Should you need anything from us again, please don't hesitate to reach out! :) All the best, GetTech Team.
GetTech is rated 4.8 based on 3,151 reviews