GetTech.ie Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend GetTech.ie

Tell us how GetTech.ie made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Ordered an iPhone 6s Plus recently it arrived quickly and was in good condition however the cover and tempered glass cover I received with it I couldn't use! I then had to go and buy a cover and tempered glass cover that actually fit the phone. Overall I'm not very happy I should have been told they didn't have the proper covers for the phone especially when I had to go and spend more money to get the proper ones!"
"Ordered an iPhone 8 Plus and it came less then 24 hours later and it looks brand new ! Would highly recommend !"
"EXCELLENT PRODUCT EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH IT EASY TO USE LIGHTWEIGHT AND FANTASTIC VALUE"
"Bought an IPhone 8plus delivery was quick, the phone it’s self looks and feels like a brand new IPhone. Will deffo be coming back to buy again"
"Ordered pre-ownered iPhone 8 yesterday, arrived today, excellent condition, like new. Wouk highly recommend !"
"Received phone next day as stated very pleased with my iPhone 8 Plus overall would definitely recommend!"
"Good items and good communication when there is a problem, rectified no problem and very quick."
"Great, efficient service Arrived a day early Got a refurbished phone, it was that perfect my son thought it was brand new. Box incl for free, other sites charge €50"
"I recently purchased an iPhone se for my partner and she absolutely loves it great service as well"
"I purchased a refurbished iPhone 7. It looked brand spanking new and had no issues with it whatsoever. My order arrived within a few days of being placed in the lead up to Christmas. I have since recommended GetTech to friends of mine."
"ordered an I phone 8 plus pre owned came near perfect very happy so far"
"Very good service and fast delivery"
"Easy to order, delivered on time and quality of iphone as promised! It’s how all online retailers should be!"
"Great phone like new only for few marks on back I would of give 5 stars only few that"
"Excellent and very prompt service. Superb product as advertised with great prices. Also on hand to answer any queries."
"had a problem with phone not working after 2 months had no receipt got in touch working perfect now ! free postage both ways ... all done in 48 hours excellent service"
"Phone arrived quickly, quick response when I had a query. Phone is in great condition. Need I say more?"
"I purchased the iPhone 6s rose gold pre owned and it came so fast and works like new"
"Good service, to be recommended"
"Purchased an iPhone7 refurbished for my daughter for Christmas, she is delighted with it and seems to be working perfectly. Will definitely be ordering again, very pleased.... Thank you :-)"
GetTech.ie is rated 4.89 based on 210 reviews