GetTech.ie Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GetTech.ie

How would you rate GetTech.ie ?

(optional)

"I got this phone for my little sister for her bithday today she turned 16 and is obssesed with this phone. The delivery was so fast on great timing for today and well worth the money thank you so much"
"I purchased an iPad Air, it arrived super quick, item in perfect condition and working order, highly recommended"
"If anyone outhere is looking for a good refurbished or used phone i would highly recommend get tech.ie.I ordered a phone for my fiancee an iphone6+ had it ordered on a thursday morning and arrived friday lunchtime .was able to track it also through an post parcel tracker .Great service altogether"
"got my i phone 7 very good condition,on time delivery 24 hours later. i would recommend Gettech very helpful personal. its works Regards Declan."
"Great Phone and speedy delivery, great service"
"Ordered on Saturday arrived on Monday. Customer service kept me updated the whole way. The phone is in immaculate condition and I will be recommending gettech to everyone I know"
"Top quality product as described. The 24 month guarantee was definitely the selling point. Thanks lads"
"Ordered an i Phone 7 yesterday got the phone 1st thing this morning , Phone in perfect condition with all accessories as described. The company was easy to deal with , if the phone works as good as their customer relations I cant fault this company or their service, easy to deal with I will buy again from them."
"Phone was grade a perfect"
"Amazing purchase! Rapid delivery and the iPhone is in perfect condition. What else we need?"
"order 6s for my daughter very happy with it and next day delivery would definitely be buying again thanks a million great services"
"Very fast delivery and easy to use website!"
"Very professional and prompt"
"Ordered phone, came 2 days later in brilliant condition, very good battery, and brand new cover and case as well as a charger, well worth it. Delighted with my purchase. Would definitely recommend and definitely use this site again."
"great value"
"Great customer service and product is really "just like new". Arrived next day. Very happy all round good experience."
"Extremely happy - ordered the phone at 3pm on a Thursday afternoon and received it the next morning!!"
"Purchased iPhone 6 2weeks ago, for my granddaughter birthday, it was in perfect condition, and Get Tech kept me informed all the way, I would highly recommend this company"
"I have ordered two iPhones off this website already and they both came the next day in perfect condition, would highly recommend as I’ve ordered off other sites before and was left waiting months. Will definitely be ordering again."
"Excellent service.honest guys.beacausebofvglitch on their site I double paid without knowing.gettech contacted me immediately and refunded me my money straight away.pity about the cover."
GetTech.ie is rated 4.95 based on 65 reviews