Get a Cut NZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get a Cut NZ

About Get a Cut NZ:

NZ's #1 grooming shop for shaving, hair removal, hair care, spare parts & oral hygiene

tamara.b@getacut.co.nz

155, Maunganui Road,
Mount Maunganui

Tell us how Get a Cut NZ made you happy
Fast dispatch. Great
Really happy with the purchase and delivery. Ordered on Friday and received it on Monday. Thanks for your great service.
Easy site to navigate. Part arrived very quick. Ex service
Fast and efficient service. Website very easy to navigate. Will definitely use Get a Cut again.
Very easy to order and received product very quickly after ordering
excellent product and service as usual. Thank you.
Hey great service guys , the trimmer is the best ive used and I would recomend to others The Philips Laser Beard trimmer BT9297/15
Looking for the replacement foil and blade for my shaver, this guys popped up right away and sent away the order super fast..!! Only down was that when trying to use afterpay to pay the item on my cart I just couldn’t so had to make a full payment but still, no dramas..!
Had what o Had what I needed and got it in 3 days.
Awesome product, awesome service.
great product great price love it. I am tetraplegic and have problems controlling my body heat The spinal unit suggested to shave my head to avoid getting seizures from over heating which has happened in the past. The best head shaver ever thankbyou
Get a Cut NZ 5 star review on 16th April 2024
great and fast service agreat razer
Awesome service and extremely prompt. Highly recommend
Awesome service and pretty quick delivery, would definitely recommend this company too anyone who hasn't used them before. A++. More product warranty compared too most other sites as well.
Excellent service, excellent communication, and a great price for a popular product. I will be remember them when I'm looking for my next grooming purchase.
Great price. Shipped super quick. Very happy.
Paid for my order 8 days ago. (got confirmation email). Says 2-3 days for delivery. NO delivery so far. I have sent four emails and 4 phone calls, all of which have gained ZERO response! I wonder if I have been scammed?
I ordered a toothbrush 27 March - said two business days delivery. Have heard nothing since including no notification it has been shipped. No response to emails and the telephone just goes to voice mail. I am resorting to providing a review a day until I hear from them. This is Day 1.
Brilliant service, thank you
Amazing service , I had hardly paid when my goods arrived
Get a Cut NZ is rated 4.8 based on 2,272 reviews