Get a Cut NZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get a Cut NZ

Tell us how Get a Cut NZ made you happy
Good prompt service.
Many thanks Cheers Chris
Product was exactly as advertised, received it two days after ordering, could have asked for better
An easy site to use and everything worked as planned. Good notification of order and delivery process. Thanks Guys !!
Fantastic service! Shipped and received promptly, was half the price of other retailers! Will be back for sure
Excellent, fast service and delivery! My item arrived so fast I was pleasantly surprised. Thank you ‘Get a Cut’!

Pita
In a word AWESOME
Package came as stated and arrived to my door in super quick time.
Great company to deal with prompt delivery and communication, highly recommend to other people AAA+
Great prices and really fast shipping. 10/10 would recommend
Very nice and quick service and great prices
Great price, excellent website, quick delivery...a NZ small business doing it very well!
Great service. order arrived the very next day.

Highly recommend
Competitive pricing and fast delivery. Easy as.
Fast delivery, easy to use website
Item was in stock (other suppliers were out of stock), and it arrived on my doorstep the very next day after I ordered it!
had misplaced my charger for my shaver. a quick google found me one through Get a Cut..awesome!
Am very pleased with the replacement shaver head I purchased from you guys. Everything went very smoothly and my shaver was up and running again within a couple of days. I needed to change my delivery address after placing the order - that was no problem, and email requesting the change was all it needed. Tamara even took the time to let me know it wasn't a problem and had been changed.
Value for money and good service😊
Great product info and quality. Easy ordering and fast shipping. Thank you for a great shopping experience.
The friendly staff went out of their way to find a solution to my problem.Awesome service.
Get a Cut NZ is rated 4.94 based on 134 reviews