Go Roostr Reviews

Jackson Blankenship
Go Roostr 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Layla McCain
Super easy and seamless
Very fast response time, great communication. The process was really easy.
Fast, easy process. I had a machine that was in mint condition so that might have speeded things a bit but overall great experience. I like the communication letting me know exactly where the process is at all times. The turnaround was quick with rapid pay options Venmo etc. Would use them again for my next sale. Well done guys.
Very satisfied with the service. Quick turnaround time. Worked with me to correct problems in a tone that recognized I may not know exactly what was going on, in other words, non tech talk but not condescending. Totally appreciated that.
Wow, that was easy! Apple was not going to give me any trade-in value, so I searched for an alternative. Go Roostr made it sooooo easy. I printed the label, put the old laptop in a box (I used the box my new computer came in), and dropped it at FedEx. I had my payment as promised within a few days. Thank you Go Roostr!!
Super quick and super easy! Highly recommend to anyone!
Easy process. Great communication. Couldn't be happier with my trade-in.
So quick, great customer service!
Great company to work with! Made the whole process super simple and were fair on their quote. Will use them again!
Excellent service, received my payment within three days of shipping the product and minutes of it arriving at Go Roostr. Easy to use quote function and they paid above market rate.
Very fast process
I'm always skeptical with companies I have never heard of, but after reading multiple positive reviews and doing some more research on my own I decided to go with Go Roostr to sell my MacBook Pro. They were by far the ones who offered more. The communication was very clear, and I received my money in the same day they received my Mac. I chose to get paid by Venmo which was super easy and fast.
The process was very smooth and seamless.
Straightforward process, received payment within 24 hours of Go Roostr receiving my laptop. No hesitation using Go Roostr again.
Go Roostr processed my item promptly without any hiccups. It's a pleasant experience. I will definitely contact them for future needs.
My macbook finally died after 10 years, which was so sad. Roostr sent me a label, sent it out and got money 3 days later. Helped with the cost for a new macbook! Thank you!
Super easy process. Will definitely use them again in the future.
First time using Go Roostr! It was an awesome and easy experience. Printed out the shipping label, mailed my Macbook, and was paid the exact quote the day after they received it. Great communication too. Will definitely use them again!
I had a great experience. Quick and easy and they were the most fair buyers I saw in my research
Effortless process..great communication letting me know each step.
Go Roostr is rated 5.0 based on 1,244 reviews