Go Roostr Reviews

Go Roostr 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Jackson Blankenship
Go Roostr 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Layla McCain
I was so nervous when I first sent my MacBook Air in, but they kept me updated every step of the way. I got an email as soon as they received it & also when they were having slow upload times they let me know. And I received my payment via Zelle so fast! I’d absolutely use them again.
So far the best and quickest transaction. Sent in on Monday and got my check delivered on Saturday. Other usually two weeks. Also got the highest offer for my device.
Very easy proccess
They gave me a good price for my MacBook and paid me for it nine days after I mailed it out. They may be getting more business from me soon.
My entire experience with GoRoostr was professional in the best sense of the word. Timely responses, reliable estimates (no fake estimates disavowed later), prompt handling of my old computer, and quick payment to me. The whole process exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend GoRoostr!
Wow, I had a sticky situation with a really nice MacBook Pro and wasn’t able to replace the motherboard. The process for getting a quote and getting a shipping label immediately was excellent. Fair price proposed and I hope it serves goroostr well!
Great communications, reasonable trade in price’s, quick turn around. In a word PERFECT!!!
Lightning fast processing. Fedex’d Sunday, got confirmation of delivery Tuesday and payment Wednesday! Great communication! Will definitely refer and use again!
Eggs over easy. Fast. Reliable. Easy. Honest. Go Roostr.
Easy from the beginning to the end! Very professional and timely!
Sold my MacBooks using Go roostr and the experience couldn't have been simpler. I sent them in using the free labels provided to me online via the website. Within a few days, Go roostr received my packages and processed my order. I was paid within a day and I couldn't be happier. Thanks, Go roostr.
I'm so glad this actually worked. I've been trying to get rid of my computer for a while and I finally found someone who didn't lower the price for the smallest of nicks on the product. Others may have had a different experience, but as long as you are accurate as possible with the survey, then you shouldn't expect your payment to differ from your quote. They were courteous, efficient, and kept me well-informed. Definitely would use again.
This was the easiest and most effortless way of selling my MacBook. I definitely recommend GoRoostr!
I’ve had two MacBook pros sitting in my closet because I had no idea what to do with them since they were not in good enough condition to sell on their own, I needed to sell them for parts but didn’t know where. Go Roostr was the perfect solution and they were quickly processed and I was quickly paid for their parts! Thanks Go Roostr!
I did some research trying to find the best place to sell my laptop to and finally settled on these guys. The website just looked more sophisticated than others and the reviews were good. Glad I picked them! They quoted an amount for my water-damaged laptop, then I sent it in, and got the money a few days later. I got the same amount I was quoted. The whole process was very easy and they did a good job of explaining how to package and ship the computer. These guys are the real deal. Thank you.
Super easy, I have used them multiple times. Sold my old MacBook I was replacing. Had a cracked screen but otherwise worked and it was nice to get a little money back to go towards paying for it's replacement.
Amazing service! So easy & great offer for my Mac equipment.
Great experience! Super fast processing and they gave a very fair price for my MacBook. Would use this website again and I would recommend it to friends and family!
Fast responses, super easy to work with, and received payment fast for my devices! I will definitely use them again!
Totally seamless and honest. I went on the website and entered the details of my broken Macbook. They made me an offer and I sent the computer to them pre-paid. The company then deposited the money in my account.
Go Roostr is rated 4.99 based on 1,114 reviews