GoKimco.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
"Kimco's website is very user friendly. Easy to place orders and shipment is fast."
"Order shipped and received as stated."
"I’ve purchased some supplies in the midst of the holiday rush , and even though not all the items I purchased were not in stock they still got me my items in a timely matter. Keep up the great work ! :smiley:"
"Priced right and fast shipping. Will buy again"
"If or when your are in the market for soldering tools or supplies, KIMCO is the place to go. They have a very comprehensive selection, great prices and phenomenal service. I have been doing business with them for quite some time and I need not comparison shop; they set the market for most any item."
"See above"
"Excellent pricing for solder. Will do business again!"
"Very pleased with Kimco price was competitive and a pleasure to do business with. Thank you."
"The order for our production chairs were delivered sooner than expected and the team members found them to be very satisfactory."
"Excellent response and communication. It could be better if the buyer could have the real time inventory information."
"Very nice to purchase from a company whose reps really communicate by both phone and e-mail. Minor issues with my order were handled quickly and thoughtfully, I will certainly buy from Kimco any time I'm looking for specialty electronics tools!"
"Got a good deal on iron tips and shipping was really fast. Had an issue with payment but customer support was great solving the issue."
"a great product at a great price but a special thanks to Tom Baitz who kept me informed on a backorder status. I will not look elsewhere because of this level of service."
"Good selection and great service"
"Great product. Competative price. Great service. Thank you."
"Terrific value !"
"Overall Good Customer Service. Received product on time. Thank you."
"Some how my order had gotten rerouted to another address and Kimco was very helpful in resolving the issue. Thanks"
"Great Customer Service"