GoKimco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
Read GoKimco.com Reviews
Fast shipping, well packed and quite happy with the purchase. Will certainly purchase from this business again.
Prompt, kept informed on my delivery came as scheduled
Happy with purchace.
My husband loves the gokimco
I have waited for years to make this investment and extremely pleased!
First time customer, excellent experience. Easy to navigate website pointed me in the direction of a hard to find item. Excellent after sale communication made tracking the order easy. Would definitely buy from again.
First time I used your company. Crystal was excellent in order follow up and customer service.
Excellent products and superior customer service, much appreciated!
as good as always
Fast service very happy!!
Knowledgeable, efficient and prompt. Plus t was kept advised on the status of my order.
The online ordering was quick and easy with all the product information I needed. The delivery was quick with tracking notifications.
Great communication about the status of my order.
Happy, first time, customer. Fast shipping, solid packaging. Will buy from again.
HAd what I needed at a good price
Great customer service, mailed my order the very next day, items arrived in perfect condition and so fast, Thank You Kindly!!
Thank you !
Your service was great,I’ve been using exclite tools for many many
years now. Hopefully in the future we can due more business,thank you once again
Found what I needed, easy checkout procedure, fast shipping!
Prices are really good.
Really good communication.
5 STARS!
Great products, very good prices, but it seemed like it took a long time to get my order filled delivered.
GoKimco.com is rated 4.73 based on 935 reviews