GoKimco.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
"Item was exactly what I wanted, delivered promptly, reasonable shipping and a good price."
"Excellent communication. When my items were not in stock, I was immediately given the choice to continue with my purchase or cancel it."
"Kimco customer service was fast and knowledgeable in what I needed. Very satisfied with my hakko fume extractor. I will definitely continue purchasing my shops equipment from them."
"Purchased this for building a computer, hooked it into the ground on a 3 prong plug so I could easily plug in and out instead of taking the outlet face screw out every time. Works great!!"
"Extremely prompt and courteous customer service. Fast shipping as well. I will definitely buy from Kimco again, with zero hesitation."
"The doctor had the 31-SA one week and he dropped it on carpet . And the tip bend."
"Let me explain, I ordered a light for a friend that is a Scrimshaw Artist. You were informed that this was a possible fraudulent charge, instead of contacting me, I waited 10 days to call and you informed me you canceled my order. Poor Customer Service."
"GoKimco.com had the items I needed at the best price around. I was very please with the timely shipping. I will definitely do business with them again. Thanks GoKimco. Priscilla"
"I recently bought 2 of your blue, 32 oz. ESD safe drinking water bottles. As an operator/builder in an aerospace company, we are very limited in what we are allowed to use for beverages in the area. Your product meets standards AND holds plenty of water for me for the whole day! Service was speedy and efficient. Glad I found this site! Thank you! :)"
"This time i ordered a set of tweezers and a small screwdriver set. Once on the website, i quickly found what i was looking for, and added the two items to my basket. Went to the checkout, purchased the items, and waited for them to arrive. The items arrived on time, well packed, and in good condition. Upon unwrapping the items, i was pleased to see that these are very high quality tools, great considering the price. I've always been satisfied with GoKimco.com, and this time was no exception. Thanks, Kimco!"
"quick shipping and good prices!"
"I had a small issue with my order but it was quickly resolved."
"Great price, good communications, fast shipping."
"Very fast service. Best prices I found on Weller items. Only problem, it was tricky navigating the Cart to take advantage of free shipping on a small order. With free shipping on a small order I rate them 5 stars."
"Quick and reliable service."
"The product was great, but the customer service was very poor."
"I placed, paid, and received my order with no problems at all. The shipping speed was really fast, and the products I ordered were the quality products I have known Kimco to carry (working in electronics for 30 yrs). Thank you!"
"Good product thank you"
"Just as described - very fast shipping"
"We received the order sooner than expected. But, as I was assembling it today, I dropped a leg and one of the wheels broke. Is it possible for you to ship another wheel? Thanks, Lori"
GoKimco.com is rated 4.74 based on 464 reviews