GoKimco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
Read GoKimco.com Reviews
Polite helpful service. Accurate advice. Received order quickly
I had an shipping address mistake and made two orders unintentionally. But the customer service rep canceled the other order as requested.
Crystal McMannes was extremely helpful with completing this order. She promptly notified me that GoKimco could not fill my order as requested and suggested an alternate product which I agreed to take. She undated my order status, applied a credit to my VISA account and supplied me with all the back-up paper work. I wish every on-line company had a Crystal McMannes.
Regards,
Tony Statuto
Great products, great coms, fast shipping
Good selection good prices. Would be nice upon order completion to receive a final invoice. Something printable/savable like a .pdf for record keeping.
I was very satisfied with my purchase. Very competitive price and received in less than a week. The customer service rep who helped me was very very good. Will purchase with you again.
Very easy to work with. Great communication.
Excellent customer service
Crystal was very helpful!
fast shipping!! smooth transaction
Great service!
Great service!
The product came well packed and was shipped fast, thanks.
Yuck and easy
Quick responded. Recommended
Thanks
Excellent service and fast delivery
The items were at a competitive price and was shipped quickly.
..........
Exactly what I needed and speedy shipping. Thank you
Overall easy to navigate. Order was packaged well and everything has worked well so far. I only wish there was more info to differentiate between similar products, but that may only matter to people like me who are hobbyists.
GoKimco.com is rated 4.73 based on 935 reviews