GoKimco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
Read GoKimco.com Reviews
Product availability, Competitive price, Fast delivery! Thank you!
Exceptional customer service! When my order was backordered, they went above and beyond to find details on the possible substitutions from the manufacturers on my behalf. Well played!
Everything has gone smoothly so far. Just waiting on a backordered item. Hope to get that soon! Thanks for everything!!
Quick shipment, good price.
Great service!!!
Fast shipping
Hi Kimco,
The ordering system was straight forward - easy to work with.
Thanks!
Dan Pfaff
Great service and item as described
Great service!
Great service! Fast shipping
Very fast shipping. Customer service was very helpful when I called for dimensions.
Very easy to place a re-order. Fast shipment.
Fast service and friendly staff.
Good products at good prices
I had a problem with my order and it was taken care of. Very kind employees!
Exactly what I ordered
No Problems and a great price. Thank You Very Much.
Excellent service.
Incredible tool! Nothing but a saw would cut the nickel plated steel jumbo ball chain (3/8"/10mm) I had. I searched the internet for something that claimed to be strong enough to do the deed. These work great! They are sturdy and well made (USA). Very sharp--watch your fingertips! Also pointy enough to get down into the tiny space I have to access. I'm glad I purchased two pairs! Lightning shipping. Will return again for these and other tools.
Replies to communications are not timely. There have been three instances in which I’ve been waiting for a response and I haven’t received it after one day waiting.
1- told me to get a response to advise of a suitable welding unit for stained glassand never called me2- told me to get a response to help me exchange the tips( I called at the end of the next day) 3- told me that I’ll receive the address to return some tips two days ago and I’m still waiting
GoKimco.com is rated 4.74 based on 856 reviews