GoKimco.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
"Great to do business with, good price, good people to deal with if you have a problem"
"Easy to use site, quick shipping and well packed items. The 5 star rating was withheld since the web site doesn't state if items are in stock or if there will be a delay in shipping."
"Excellent service.. I got my item on fast... thank you!..."
"Hi: Thank you for shipping right product. I hope in future you can ship it faster from manufacturer"
"They have a lot of items that I haven't been able to find anywhere else."
"I am happy with the whole experience. The cost was the most reasonable I found and the shipping was fast. The items worked as they should. I will purchase from them again"
"Very disappointed with the filters I recently received. I had to buy minimum of filters or else do without that was frustrating, but the biggest issue was some of the filters were used and were sold as new ones. LoL"
"I love this light... it’s a very convient size and nice and bright... I would buy from this company again."
"Website said instock, but had to wait 3 weeks for shipping. Going to be a month by the time I receive my purchase. Website should say this!"
"Great product. Great customer service"
"Techs continue to request these products, satisfied with the application and the end result in our operation."
"I checked Amazon and their prices were much higher on the solder I bought."
"Really bad,never gonna buy again"
"Ordered, at the best price I found anywhere, also got free shipping & it was sent out that day...what more could you ask for ??!!"
"Wow! I got a tremendous deal on some Kester solder. I unfortunately paid double the price on Amazon before finding Kimco. The shipping was incredibly fast as well. Highly recommended!"
"Kimco has been exceptional in providing the product I want in a timely manner at good prices. I have not done enough business with them for a 5 star rating."
"I was very happy with your service. I was able to place my order and have my tweezers in just a couple of days. I will be happy to place a new as I need them. Thank you For your fast service"
"Shipped quickly and updated me on status."
"everything good. would have liked more info on what size to order. had to guess."
GoKimco.com is rated 4.77 based on 425 reviews