GoKimco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoKimco.com
Read GoKimco.com Reviews
It shipped Dec 8th by UPS, then it got stuck in the HUGE overburdened Holiday/Coranivrus freight system. Finally made it to my local Post office on Dec 31st and was delivered to my house on Jan 4th. Box was in excellent shape no dents or scrapes, contents were in excellent shape too, no cracks or broken glass. Thanks
Packed 100% better than Amazon! Can’t wait to fire it up and make some smoke!
When I felt that some documentation was missing I called Kimco and was put through to a technician who explained Weller's intent and the additional information available on the web. The technician understood my hesitation in the stiffness of the soldering tips and gave me detailed understanding of the retention joint. He also gave me a phone number for a Weller employee to inquire further should that be needed. The response really impressed me and no justification seemed to be needed. I am very favorably impressed and will keep Kimco in mind when I have further equipment needs. Well done!!!
Great price. Excellent service. Quick delivery
you guys are fantastic
Satisfied with all purchases I’ve made with you. This last purchase I was surprised how small the tube was of flux. But I guess I didn’t research it close enough to figure that out.
Communication was very clear in regards to one item being on back order.
Emails were sent when items were shipped and delivered which was very helpful.
Thank you for the excellent customer service
Working with customer service was easy and they provided me with a refund for using my own shipper. I didn't have to ask - they were on top of it.
Ideal for STEM/STEAM teachers (including at-home learning)! Wide range of products, affordable prices, and outstanding customer service!
great service,thasnks
I ordered a circuit repair kit on 11/5/2020. On 12/7/2020 had to order another kit because the first one had not been delivered. The second kit was also twice the cost of the first and a request to overnight it was made. The kit was in stock and I was ensured I would get it as requested. The second kit was sent out by USPS and now is still in transit with no idea when it will arrive, today is 12/15/2020. According to the tracking it is in Ohio some where.
Exactly as described
Fast service, exactly what I needed when I needed it!
haven't gotten my package yet so cant give any feedback. taking awhile for shipping but understand during this time of year.
Excellent customer service and quick shipping!
I only wanted two and I got 200 instead
The product was good and on time great to buy from Komco. Thanks Frank
Ease of ordering online. GoKimco kept me updated on status of order / delivery. Good experience.
Excellent service and the products I wanted to purchase.
GoKimco.com is rated 4.73 based on 935 reviews