Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Have use Guardian Services for a few things here and there. They have always been great, professional and quick. Will continue to use them when I need something done
This is a high quality service. Interactions with boosters have been very pleasant. The orders have been completed on time. The boosters keep you informed of the order status. Highly recommend this service. Highly recommend 'DeAundreM.'
Finally I went flawless. First try with. Perfect!
Quick and efficient, as always. If you’re stuck on (basically) anything, or simply don’t have time to devote to gaming - I highly recommend GS!
Super friendly and helpful! Quick, too. Team was very happy to teach and patient too
Great service as always, fast and reliable
Great customer service, they kept me notified the whole time, price and delivery was pretty competitive.
Really fast would recommend
10/10 great service
Got flawless first try great service will be using it again soon.
Used these guys for a while now cause I’m mostly a solo player but can’t get the “big boy” stuff done without random LFG people kicking me out for sucking lol. These guys are awesome will use until I’m literally forced not too haha
This is a amazing service, no problems of any kind. Very fast! I even messed up my order and they alerted me and worked with me allowing me to change it. Absolutely amazing service can't say anything but great things!
These guardians here have the light Best service I’ve ever used these guys and gals are top flight love them absolutely love and respect
I’ve been using Guardian Services for over 6 months now and they’re extremely professional! These guys are the real deal!
Fast and good service
Great and fast
Bloody awesome service!
This service was definitely legit. For what I asked them to do given the circumstances was exceptional. Thanks! Highly recommended!
Quick and easy! Would definitely recommend Guardian Services for just about anything.
These guys have never ceased to amaze me everytime I use their services. Wether it's them playing with you through trials or helping you do raids like Vault of Glass they always make sure to deliver on their promises and get the exact experience you paid for. Love GS and I'll definitely keep coming back.
Guardian Services is rated 4.95 based on 10,387 reviews