Guardian Services Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
5 out of 5
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
What is there to say but EXCELLENT All around fast and efficient 👍✌️
These guy didn’t stop to get me Flawless. Very good.
Great service quick and a lifesaver
These folks are great, super helpful and always get the job done. I’ve signed up to play with the team twice now. They are great to play with, and know how to be successful.
Very fast
Very reliable. I feel confident and safe using their services. I don't have to worry about scams and they always deliver. I have used them more than once in the past and will use them in the future again. Very excellent service and they have great customer support.
They logged in fast and finished quickly. Will definitely use again for activities I don’t have time to run.
super quick and helpful
Fantastic. Fast and efficient, thank you
Incredibly fast turn around time. Always a great service to use.
Fast, reliable, and very communicative. will use them again without skipping a beat!
AWESOME GAMES and EXPERIENCE as always…
10/10 fast and good
Great service as usual! I did not end up getting my god roll until I logged in and farmed it some more on my own, but will definitely use these services again if I dont have the time to do so myself.
Great service! They are top tier professional!
Reliable as always
Very professional in the manner on getting me to the lighthouse. No mic? No problem! Very inspiring play style in clutch moments to bring it all in for the Win
Always completed in a timely manner. Great service!!
Completed my order fast, they make life much easier. Placed over 8 orders, they've been incredible each and every time.
I can’t express this enough, this is a very well made service with even better people who help out. I’ve been using this booster service for a while, and I’ve found a booster employee who does an outstanding job. Thank Guardian Services, and thank you Josh. :)
Guardian Services is rated 5.0 based on 11,376 reviews