Guardian Services Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
5 out of 5
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Honestly a bit disappointed. I received higher scores on my own, and I'm not an elite player and did not cheese anything. Not worth the price
Timely done, but person claimed all lighthouse rewards when I asked them not too. Had to ping them in the middle about the about-to-overflow postmaster too, when I asked them not to do that
Overall your team always delivers. I just do not like the fact that my control settings are changed. I get each player needs to adjust the settings to their play style. But please change them back!!!!
Normally I love my experience with Guardian services Professional and great people who get done what they say they will My latest experience with VOD raid was less then stellar. No one had a mic and I had to ask for them to use game chat. No one explained anything to me and basically treated me like dead weight even though I was 1568 and experienced with game. Just seemed like a perfunctory clear that didn’t include me at all. Valk was the only one who took any initiative to try and help during jumping puzzle.
order 751032 I'm happy with the weapons I ended up getting but not so happy with how long it took my order to be completed out. My first booster didn't complete my order and I had to reach out to customer service to so that they could get another booster on board for my order.
Been a booster and a boostee(?) on many services and GS is the best. Though I regularly have issues with their boosters not picking up loot causing me to lost items saved in the postmaster. Their customer servicer is 1 star as well, thankfully you rarely need it, but when bugs occur for some reason they refund/perform a different service instead of waiting for a patch. Their pricing is weird on some items too where it is cheaper to do 3 different orders for the same item than a bundle.
Well the people helping are not that professional not all of them but some of them
Thank you for your review. We apologize that your experience was less than stellar this time around. Please let us know what we could have done better! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Used few times already always great but this time it seemed like just did the fastest way possible and got less loot for it unless just have worst rng but only 3 drops from an entire dungeon is suspicious.
Hello, I apologize for your experience with this order. I wanted to reach out after checking into your order about what might have happened. We do want to correct this for you if we can. We can run a full clear again to make sure you get all the loot you were supposed to get. Please contact us back if you'd like us to run this for you.
Thanks for the help with trials. There’s just things I have to mention .Firstly I get the first several hours and first day of trials can be the hardest. Not everything will go great. You will run into hard teams and the like. But feeling like I was getting yelled at and impatience didn’t exactly help make me feel better. I ended panicking in matches which I don’t normally do. I get the whole follow players around and listen but that in itself is hard if they ain’t telling you much and just run off all the time and get caught t in spots and all that. Below screenshot of how I was made to feel. Not exactly comforting (if it shows). I’m not playing a lot of pvp lately so It doesn’t help. Main thing I’m trying to get out of trials is the cosmetics so the ship and sparrow or at least one of them. Make better use of party systems if people are playing on different systems. I’ve run raids with Xbox people myself and having them in a PSN party because they have had / own a PSN account is helpful. Makes a world of difference. Something to think about.
Hello, We completely apologize for the experience you had and we would like to make this right with you. I have reached out via email to see what we can do to correct this mistake as this is not within the standards we require from our boosters.
Mixed quality of service but cheaper than others. First master atheon run waited over 9 hours to complete. Second was 10+ hours waiting so I cancelled it. Two hours after cancelled my run I was contacted that they were requiring me to give them access to my account. I contacted support who quickly cancelled (again) the order.
Ordered two previous times for services. Response time for activity completion was outstanding. Came back for the final vog challenge completion because I'm absolutely tired of lfg groups and hunting the gun for the entire week. 24 hour completion promise out the window, no cs rep has an answer for me. Tipped ahead of time, just flat out disappointed this time around. Usually on par though, great service when it works.
Hello, I am sorry to hear about the longer than normal wait time for you this time around. Would you mind stopping by our live chat on the website with your order number and we could look into seeing what caused this delay? With the release of new content this last week, wait times can sometimes be more than normal.
Usually they’re very fast and professional, but this most recent time I waiting over twelve hours in Queue. I have used the service before, and this seems to be a rare occurrence, but I thought it should be mentioned nonetheless.
Happy with the service, just a little bit upset I didn’t get to go to the lighthouse to claim the reward myself it was already claimed for me, after I had ticked the box to claim myself
good job' hopefully rng will be better Thanks for trying
I purchased a three character carry for Flawless this week and the games went relatively smoothly, I believed we only had to reset our card twice but one thing I would like to see your employees/carry’s do more of is keeping the customer engaged in whatever the activity is they are keeping help for, example being everyone in the same fire team chat interacting with each other instead of being on mute for the majority of the carry while the person carrying is in a different call when his helper. I’ve had this happen a couple times and there were other occurrences where everyone was in a chat together and interacting which made the experience a lot better. Just some friendly feedback from a customer.
Service is nice but don't bother writing reviews if they say you get 10% off. I have only received one of those out of all the other reviews left. Service is fine but leaving reviews is just false promises
Decent service, completed very quickly.
Hello upon reviewing your order I can see that your Felwinters was placed on your Titan to make room for loot. I have also reached out to the booster who completed your order regarding your controller settings and assured me it was an oversight.
My email was used over several times trying to change my password causing me to rechange my password after getting several alert notifications
It appears that you changed your password after the first half of your order was completed. Our booster then got signed out and subsequently locked out of the account since you changed the password. This whole incident was emailed to you with screenshots as it was happening.
The completion was efficient, however as I pay for gold membership on the site I’d expected it to not take 3-5 days to start the order or however long it was... also it didn’t seem like they got all the feathers. Other than that no problems though! Guardian Services usually is incredible so as far as just being an okay PvE experience this seems like a one off.
I was about to get my order which was nice, but then my PS4 got deactivated as primary so now I can't fix that for 6 months.
As a follow up to this review, we did contact you regarding the issue. You stated that you had in fact resolved this on your account and it did not take 6 months to do so as stated above. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused in those few days.
Guardian Services is rated 4.95 based on 11,166 reviews