Guardian Services Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
5 out of 5
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Usually pretty good but not too happy this time with the experience. Kinda expensive and the rng was really, really bad this time so not worth the cost at all.
I paid for the four weekly bounties to be completed. Three of the four were done but not the fourth. I attempted to contact costumer services but received no answer.
Hello, We apologize for any confusion you may have had on this order. For the order in question, you did not order the bounties to be completed. You ordered the questline steps to be completed. We do not guarantee the bounties getting done if you do not order the bounties specifically. Any bounties that were done while you received the questline being finished is just "bonus" but not a part of what you ordered for us to do.
Day 1 order was unable to be completed, and zero communication or mixed information when contacted about my order. Customer chat is polite though. Despite previous orders being completed perfectly and promptly, with such an important and expensive order this was terrible experience. With such a pricy order, I would have expected a bit more care and effort. Ultimately, I feel as if I lost my chances and wasted 24 hours in limbo.
It took so long to get the order done. Would be better if it was given more attention each week. But good thing that it is done and I finally have my weapon.
Hello, we do apologise that it took so long for us to obtain the weapon for you as it was due to RNG it took a lot longer than expected, we have checked and the booster had always run the checkpoints every Tuesday for you as we had expected them to do. We appreciate your patience with this service and we hope you enjoy your new weapon.
Supposed to get armor with a flawless run person just got it from an engram and said we have the set do not buy the 120 for armor set.
Hello, thanks for your review. This order was already been fixed. As an apology, a partial refund was already made to you! Thanks again, please let us know if there is anything more we could have done.
Did not do flawless run for armor just opened engram and said they got it. Do not waste ur money on the armor set for 120 dollars not worth it. Do 1 run at a time would be better they did 3 flawless runs for 120 not good at all!!
Purchased your service to get the vision of confluence time lost weapon the day before reset as a surprise for my 8 yrs old son since that's all he talks about. Run didn't start until maybe 5 minutes after reset happened resulting in not getting what I purchased. The link for the stream I paid for didn't work so he wasn't able to watch them play. Reached out to customer support with no response from them. This was not what I was expecting and definitely not what I paid money for. I will decide if I use this service again since I'm always working, money is extremely tight but I still try to do nice things for my kid.
I ordered all 3 characters and only 2 were completed. Additionally, some gear was deleted off of one of my characters. I had a dual 100 build Hunter and now it’s impossible. I’ve had other orders with guardian services with no issues but this time was a mess
Thank you for your review. We are looking into your order extensively to see if there were any mistakes made. We will be in touch!
Failed to complete V.O.G. package. Did not get shader
We pulled up your order and confirmed the triumph was completed. You simply need to collect the triumph for the shader.
My Outriders order took way to long, 2 days to complete and did it in 2 parts, totally unacceptable for a Platinum member, it does not state anywhere that if it's not Destiny content it will take much longer, if you are going to say Platinum members will have their orders started within 2 hours of ordering then you should honor that !!! normally I would give a rating of 4 out of 5 but not for this
Paid for a recov and $35 in subscription fees to speed up the process. GS was unable to complete the recov and would only refund the carry fees and not the subscription fees. Spoke to them via the online chat and they offered a free carry in place of the refund for the sub fees, to which I agreed. I was told they added the note to my account and that was the end of conversation. Fast forward to today, and there's mysteriously no note left on my account; therefore, you guessed it, they won't provide the flawless carry as agreed upon. To top it off, Curtis was nice enough to simply stop responding to me altogether in chat this time.
Hello, After checking into this issue further we found that all but one of your orders was a refund per your request via the option we offer via My Orders. The only order we see that was upgraded to our Gold subscription ($25) in February we were not able to complete it to due to the amount of orders we received that weekend and we do apologize about not being able to get to it then. We see you did come in via chat and speak to an agent, but there is no chat record of us offering you a free flawless. Instead we offered that we would give your order full Gold priority even if you cancelled the subscription on this order for the next weekend. We left a note on this order and kept the chat record. You agreed to this via our livechat and then requested a refund an hour later on your own. Because you requested this refund yourself, that order is taken out of our queues and marked to not complete because you received your money back. If you were under the impression to refund yourself via the option and we would complete it for free, you are unfortunately mistaken because that is not what our chat agent and yourself agreed upon or talked about that day. If you would like a copy of this chat, please feel free to reach out to us for this.
Unfortunately, GS booked too many trials recoveries this weekend and was unable to complete my order. I placed an order on Saturday morning and on Sunday night I am still behind 150 people in the queue.
Took way too long to complete the order after I had ordered it three days prior
Requested a Solo Master on Europa but was done on the cosmodrome. Usually Guardian Services is on top of their game but dropped the ball this time.
Obnoxious chat help. Unfair and unprofessional queue system for services. Return back to account with inventory all over the place and settings messed up not returned to how it was when done.
Had them do trials for my last week. They completed their job effortlessly. They do what you pay them to do but the issue is that they don't give any notification that they are about to hop on. If you are in a middle of a strike or a raid they will hop in and boot you out to complete your order. other services give you a heads up 5-10 minutes before hopping on.
Hello Jackson! I'm glad to hear we've completed your order perfectly! We do offer notifications via email and text the moment we start and finish your order. I'm sorry to hear if you did not receive these notifications! If you need assistance updating your phone number or email please do not hesitate in contacting us directly. Thank you for your feedback.
Liam was a jerk quite frankly. If I'm paying for a carry I dont typically expect to be talked down to for not clutching a 3v1 when the person doing to the carry decided to peak a sniper. Was kind of a dick the whole time and I will not be booking again if he is my only choice
It took three days and I was on fast pass. When I asked the got an attitude.
Very professional service, however my only issue is that GS takes fast pass subscribers before other paying customers. Yes, I understand the VIP treatment, but fast pass subscribers should have their own que and not mixed with people who don’t have fast pass. For example, when ToO started this week on 3/20, I was in que at 188, but by 8pm that evening, I was in position 358 due to priority for VIP customers. VIP customers should have a cut off period when they are able to use the service. GS should do a better job of managing that. If I didn’t pay for the FP, I probably wouldn’t have been able to get it done due to being push back for FP subscribers..
Great service. Very efficient and fast completions, once they get to your order. Only 2 stars because it takes so long to get to your order that you may as well do it yourself. I use this service because I don't have a lot of time to devote to completing weekly events. I tried paying for the fast pass but there is no difference in time of completion. The discounts on services with fast pass pays for itself, but again it still takes just as long to complete. They definitely need more people working to complete the services. I will have to shop around for a more reliable service.
Guardian Services is rated 5.0 based on 11,376 reviews