Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Everything about the order went fine, trials was completed, I got my account back and everything seemed fine until I noticed that the booster changed my name on steam. I’m a gold member who will be canceling my subscription and will no longer purchase from this website all my trust in them is officially gone
Go somewhere else that respect your time and money most of the reviews you see are bots, I have had a great experience with guardian services but until the past trials I contacted them saying will my order be done in time, they said yes it will they have 100+ staff working around the clock gets to rest and they have pushed back my order how about telling me before trials end so I can take my money and go somewhere else it would’ve fixed the issue now I have to wait until the armour and handcannon come back around. Just go somewhere else these guys don’t care about you.
This company does not have a system in place to complete orders. They need to only take on orders that they have enough employees to complete. Let the customer know that it will not be possible to complete an order. I will never use this service again.
Hello, We apologize that you feel this way about our system. Our system is set up to complete orders as quickly and efficiently as we can. We did not however understand the mass of orders that we would have this weekend as a result of the loot pool which is beyond our control. We worked around the clock 24/7 to get as many as we possibly can to please as many customers as we can and even cut off orders because we did not want to lead people on that we could complete them. We are working to expand the ways to make sure we can complete more orders in the future in case this ever happens again.
3 Days after placed Order with Subscribe to be higher Prio in Queue nothing happens. 3 Times asking Support they say we do it before reset in Destiny 2 and placed me on top of Queue but nothing happens. I'm really disappointed in that Service. It was my first Order ever for Flawless Trials and than this experience on a Site with that good Reviews.
Almost 72 hours before they started. I reminded them multiple times that the servers were going to be shut down by 8 AM and they decide to start my order 20 minutes before. Friends of mine also ordered a day after I placed my order. They got their order done hours before mine was even started. Wow. Order #615492
Took my order damn well knowing that they could not get it done in time, I was placed in queue for trials at 498, why would you take customer orders knowing that you were running out of time to complete them? Shitty experience
I’ve placed 3 orders from this company in the past with no issues. This past Saturday afternoon I placed an order, and after receiving no notification of anyone getting onto my account for a trials recovery I decided to reach out to customer service on Monday morning inquiring about my order # and the status of my order. They reached back to me quickly stating that “all is well” and that “they have plans to get onto my account Monday afternoon”. Needless to say none of that happened as of this moment right before reset. It seems that if you want any recoveries done from this company now, you must have access to a monthly subscription pass which prioritizes you in queue lines over others. In my honest opinion this is way overpriced, regardless of how trustworthy the recovery service may be. Truly disappointed.
I ordered a flawless trials run on Saturday morning and 76 hours later it still has not been completed and likely will not get done before reset. Just disappointing tbh.
I honestly have no idea what all of these fake people are talking about. I placed my order on Feb 19. @4pm and it still isnt complete. They had a issue logging into my steam account and I corrected it not even 10 minutes later. I have been in a cue for 5 hours after that for a Trials run.... Those are roughly, what 1 hour tops????? I used them a year ago and had zero issues, but this is insane.
Order took to long to get done had to cancel second order service very poor
took 36 hours to start my order & the queue kept putting me back behind people even when i had the fast pass, honestly not worth it
If you are trying to get stuff done from trials of Osiris you are pretty much forced to subscribe to there “Platinum level” subscription. I had the “Fast Pass” subscription and my spot in queue would get to 5 then immediately jump to 60 because everyone who wants trials related stuff done already own the “Platinum” subscription. So unless you plan on spending 25$ a month only to use more than 4 times a month than do not use this website for trials you’ll get lucky if it’s done within the same day.
They don’t value customers who have been with them for years. I have spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars with Guardian Services and it doesn’t mean anything to them. Bring your business elsewhere because this place doesn’t care.
I was incredibly dissatisfied with my latest service of the day one deep stone crypt raid. Before I explain my reasoning. I want to make it very clear that NONE OF THIS WAS THE FAULT OF ANY OF THE SUPPORT STAFF WHO HELPED ME. As for my reasoning. The minimum requirement to do the DSC raid was 1230, which I had already achieved a long while back. While I was attempting the run myself, I had switched to a weapon in a way that I appeared below 1230, and I forgot to switch it. After giving the staff my login codes, I was shocked to find out that I was sent back into the queue for being underleveled. Had the booster simply taken 15 seconds to go into my character to check my gear before reporting to their servers that I was underleveled, all of this would have easily been prevented and I wouldn't have had to post this review in the first place. I'm usually not the type to post a review for things, but due to that booster's incredibly poor decision making, he had caused me to write this one star review. I will not be shopping at this service again.
Terrible. Account got hacked by one of these guys
I don’t have an Xbox and I already have the travelers chosen
Hello, We are very confused by your review as we looked up your order and it was for 1 step of the Traveler's Chosen which we completed and you ordered it for PlayStation. We are very confused by this entire comment in regards to not having an Xbox as Traveler's Chosen is a weapon for everyone to acquire on all platforms and we did part of it for you successfully that you ordered.
Hi Guys , I’ve used a few carry services and usually there is some conversation in what’s happening with the order . I did pay $100 for the mods & didn’t receive any and no one replied to my questions. I’m a good customer in anyone’s eyes and just would have thought I could have heard from someone. Kind Regards Adrian
We wanted to touch base with you on this as to what your order was and why you didn't receive the mods. The reason for that is our Fallen and Taken Armaments service is NOT guaranteed to get the mods for you when you order it. It is simply a chance at this on the selection you order for us to complete. We have this stated in our FAQ section on the service itself. In regards to the portion of the review: "... and no one replied to my questions." We wanted to ask in what way did you contact us that we didn't reply? We do not see any record of an email to our support email from you as well as we don't see any text messages from you with the number given at checkout. We are confused on how we did not reply to you when we see no messages from you at all.
I paid $150 for these guys to help me with Leviathan Raid Lair Spire of Stars (which is EXTREMELY overpriced btw) and Leviathan Raid on Prestige Mode. I specifically asked that the order be done on PlayStation, the reason being that I had a prior engagement on Xbox the night that they were going to do the order. However, they refused to do the order on PlayStation, and instead demanded that they do it on Xbox, because apparently I requested a booster that only had Xbox, WHICH IS A COMPLETE LIE, I NEVER AT ANY POINT ASKED FOR A SPECIFIC BOOSTER. So I had to cancel my aforementioned prior engagement so as I could enable their booster to get the work done. The time of my prior engagement came and went, and the booster still had not done the work. I messaged these people to find out why, and they decided to just refund me rather than do their work. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I PAY THESE PEOPLE, I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO CONFORM TO THEIR SCHEDULE, THEY SHOULD CONFORM TO MINE, THE PAYING CUSTOMER.
This particular service took over 24hrs for it to get picked up and worked.
We are sorry for your longer than normal queue times Jason, but we have a massive influx of Trials orders Friday's, when yours was placed. New Trials orders can take up to 24 hours without Fast Pass for us to get started due to pre-orders throughout the week. We keep everyone updated in real-time with our queue placement system on our website so you always know your live queue position and can gauge how long it may take us to get started. If there is anything we can do, please contact us back via our 24 hour live chat!
My last carry completion I had someone sign on my account hours after. Not using them again.
Guardian Services is rated 4.95 based on 9,204 reviews