Guardian Services Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
5 out of 5
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
one of your Sherpas , Hunts, he names all the gamertag she recieves so we know all the account getting carried. Joins lfg groups on his recov. Talks a lot of smack about the people who run blazing boost
Hello, We have no clue what you are referring to on this. We also don't have anyone who works for us by that name. Our boosters don't do this as it's against our rules. This appears to be a fake review about someone pretending to work for us.
I contacted this service and ASKED before they did anything if they could complete just the Boss phase of the VotD raid for day one, I was told yeah and my money was taken, 30 mins before reset I HAD to ask them about it just to be told oh sorry did not do it. They claim to take their rep serious but they dropped the ball here. So do not believe they will get anything done for you.
My order was not completed. I had to complete it myself
Thank you for your review, both items on your order were completed. We have sent an email confirming the loot. Please let us know if there is more that we can do!
They didn’t complete my entire order and they said it was completed. After complaining, instead of completing it, they gave me a 10% off for next time. Are you serious?
Hello Gabriel, we confirmed that your order was completed fully. We offered the 10% off coupon because you were dissatisfied with your service. We sincerely apologize for that, however, we were not able to refund the full service of a Shattered Throne with lore when you collected 1 egg out of 19 collectibles (chests, eggs, and bones). Again, I apologize that you were dissatisfied with our service, but your order was completed. Thank you for your review!
Runner was unable to complete the order and was an arrogant jerk. If you aren't interested in honest feedback on incomplete orders then I suggest you don't send emails asking for reviews. If the service you are offering is "impossible close to end of season" you should pull it from purchase, as that wasn't made clear to your customers. Your runner literally blamed me for losing the final game on a ticket. It was 100% directed at me. It had nothing to do with listening to his directions. This was a ticket where he willing gave up a loss by going to orbit rather than trying to fight it out because he seemed to be in a big hurry. I listened to all of his instructions. The way he was giving them was uncalled for. He spent the entire second ticket talking about how he didn't want to be playing Trials any more. His partner was extremely nice and professional but hadn't played destiny seriously for months (he was still fantastic and I would have happily continued playing with him and anyone else because he had a great attitude). Both players have moved on to Halo, with your runner saying the only reason he is still active in destiny at all is for money. After we reset the ticket where we lost game 7 he was complaining to me EVERY SINGLE ROUND. Even when he was first death. One time telling me to back off when hit by grenades, another time telling me to literally stand there and die. I have never had a carry go like that before and wasn't going to take more verbal abuse. When I told him I was quitting because of his unprofessionalism he said he always acted this way with people. Having played trials with over 10 other runners across many platforms, I can tell you no other runner out there acts like this. I have given nothing but 5 star reviews for runners across many carry platforms and always tip for completions when there is an option to do so. You should pay attention to the outlier experiences because these are the types of experiences that damage your brand and keep your highest potential repeat customers from coming back. Please appreciate that I am taking time out of my day to help you fix a problem here.
Hello, We apologize for the experience you had with your order. Unfortunately, you had ordered 3 Safe Harbors which is almost impossible this late in the season, but I see on your order you did complete one out of the three which is still a feat being this close to a season end. We are also saddened to hear that you say your booster was an "arrogant jerk" as we have never had a complaint against him before with any carry he's ever done. We spoke to him about this as well and he explained any frustration he had was towards his partner at times and the teams you all faced. He explained it was once never towards you and apologizes if you took it that way. I do also want to say that our Trials self-play services have a requirement that you must listen to your booster's instructions so the whole team can work together.
Bad communication, after loging on my account i got a ban for like 3/4 days. Did not receive the grau weapon but did receive a refund.
I used your service 6-10 times with no issues UNTIL this time and my password was changed after you tried for weapon I purchased and the first IDIOT I was talking with to resolve my issue WAS A COMPLETE IDIOT and since then I got it resolved but I will NEVER USE YOUR SERVICE AGAIN .
I always get told write a review and get 10% off your next order but that never happens. I called the customer service number but no one ever answers. The email on the site never connects saying the site cannot be reached. They always complete my order promptly & with good time but the customer service falls short.
Thanks for contacting us. We have resolved this issue for you! Please let us know if you need anything else!
This was not satisfactory, i explained to Kay why However i got refunded for the trials part , the rest is yet to be delivered on Friday next week as my agreement with holy
Very slow service. For the price you would be better off using another site for faster completion.
Hello, We apologize that you felt our service was slower than your expectations. We checked into your order and it shows that you requested a refund after purchase so we were never able to complete your order. The service you ordered was also an "older" service which can take more time to complete compared to more popular services with the way our ordering processing works.
The worst service will never come back
Ordered the complete armor for solstice. Request cancel order because almost had item completed (only needed raid and dungeon to fully complete) they didn't cancel it some joker jumped on 4 hours later ONLY did boss encounter and charged $50. For about 10 minutes. Total rip off
Hello, We apologize for the experience you had for your order. We've since corrected the booster on handling orders like this as that's not how we like to conduct business. We've also fully refunded your order as well. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you. We are always available for order issues 24/7 via our live-chat on site.
Absolutely the worst service.
My order was not completed! Nobody accessed my account no runs were ever made!
We have reviewed your order and saw that you replied to our text messages with the codes when we started your order. We sent you a completion notice when finished. Our completion is verified on guardian.gg.
Still haven’t received my refund for my orders and they are acting like they completed my order. Terrible customer service.
Hello, Our records indicate that a request for a refund through our system was never requested by you. We went back a month of records in which customers have requested for refunds on orders and your order number(s) did not appear there at all indicating that there wasn't even an attempt for you to get your money back. We also show that this order number in question did not appear in our livechat for assistance on site either to get a refund that way. You haven't received a refund from us because you never requested one and all 3 orders you ordered were completed in full. We show that you received all loot intended for the services we completed on your account. As well, 2 of your 3 orders were streamed and we even provided a VOD link via email when the order was done so you can watch the service we completed for you. If you would like a copy of these VOD links as you may have not been able to find them, please reach out to us and we'd be more than happy to provide that to you so you can understand we did in fact complete your orders.
Everything about the order went fine, trials was completed, I got my account back and everything seemed fine until I noticed that the booster changed my name on steam. I’m a gold member who will be canceling my subscription and will no longer purchase from this website all my trust in them is officially gone
Go somewhere else that respect your time and money most of the reviews you see are bots, I have had a great experience with guardian services but until the past trials I contacted them saying will my order be done in time, they said yes it will they have 100+ staff working around the clock gets to rest and they have pushed back my order how about telling me before trials end so I can take my money and go somewhere else it would’ve fixed the issue now I have to wait until the armour and handcannon come back around. Just go somewhere else these guys don’t care about you.
This company does not have a system in place to complete orders. They need to only take on orders that they have enough employees to complete. Let the customer know that it will not be possible to complete an order. I will never use this service again.
Hello, We apologize that you feel this way about our system. Our system is set up to complete orders as quickly and efficiently as we can. We did not however understand the mass of orders that we would have this weekend as a result of the loot pool which is beyond our control. We worked around the clock 24/7 to get as many as we possibly can to please as many customers as we can and even cut off orders because we did not want to lead people on that we could complete them. We are working to expand the ways to make sure we can complete more orders in the future in case this ever happens again.
3 Days after placed Order with Subscribe to be higher Prio in Queue nothing happens. 3 Times asking Support they say we do it before reset in Destiny 2 and placed me on top of Queue but nothing happens. I'm really disappointed in that Service. It was my first Order ever for Flawless Trials and than this experience on a Site with that good Reviews.
Almost 72 hours before they started. I reminded them multiple times that the servers were going to be shut down by 8 AM and they decide to start my order 20 minutes before. Friends of mine also ordered a day after I placed my order. They got their order done hours before mine was even started. Wow. Order #615492
Guardian Services is rated 4.95 based on 11,165 reviews