Guardian Services Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
5 out of 5
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Guardian Services is amazing. I ordered the full armor set and the booster worked quickly each week to get me that loot! they notify you in advanced to make sure you are signed out so they can take over and let you know as soon as they have completed the run so you can get back onto your account. Mos Def highly recommend their service!!!!
Guardian Services 5 star review on 26th June 2021
Very fast and helpful
Quick n easy great service
Another amazing job done by GS. This time flying through solo Freelance for me! And the magic touch dropped the Falcon's Chase sparrow. Cheers mate! Wasn't expecting it. As for the rolls on Burden's some nice looking ones I'll have to play with to see which one I'm keep. Yous seem to be giving me some nice RNG luck recently :D Until next season!
I've gotten many services completed from Flawless Trials, GM Nightfalls, All 6 Raids Bundle, etc; over the carry system and the recovery system and both are reliable and trustworthy. This is a great service for people who don't have tons of time on their hands to grind the game constantly.
791700 Great service for my Guardian.
Great services as always!
very fast and answered all my questions :)
Fast, efficient services. Highly recommended!
Fast and exellent service
Very fast and friendly, keept the customer updated during the whole process
Just like always before, they did exactly what was asked and they're fast. Perfect job, thank you!
Great work and services
Fast and Professional
Extremely fast and reliable service. Very good communication.
They should have a motto like, "A service you can trust!" I never have to worry about my account being hacked, being banned, random items missing, deleted characters, or other weird stuff. I feel safe and secure having a booster help me out on something I don't have the time to do. They do top notch service and have great customer service. Booster forgot to do something? They figure out a way to make it up to you. I've used their services multiple times and will keep coming back each and every time.
Fast handling and great communication as always. When you want the loot, but don’t have the time(kids, life, etc.) these are the guys and gals to help out.
I always have good experiences with this group thanks again
Super fast! I had several mastery weapons to get through. They made light work of them! Left very impressed with them and would highly recommend!!
Excellent, extremely fast would recommend
as always good, quick, and clean service very professional as well they let you know several mins before they log onto your account and they use a vpn to make it look like your playing from the same location
Guardian Services is rated 5.0 based on 11,615 reviews