Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
As always the order was done fast and professionally, ordered multiple pinnacle activities (raid, dungeon, nightfall, empire hunt). Highly recommended for the professionalism and clear track of the order.
guys are awesome wish I gout give a 100 star
Posted 1 hour ago
Great Service, thanks guys
I have a busy life with a full time job in health care and I cannot possibly do of the raids due to my schedule. But these guys are theey completed the my raid with my characters and they were prompt, professional and kept me updated in the entire process. 10/10, will def come back to this service again!
Fast and reliable destiny services!
Whenever I might be unable to log for a period of time, I use GS for a recov and they always handle it quickly and professionally. Cant recommend their services more than I do now!
Very quick and professional, easy to setup, good communication
Reliable and safe
i had a great time running the trials with my group. they were personable and friendly and i felt like i was definitely a part of the team. 10/10 would recommend and will be using them again in the future
Fast and efficient
These guys are great! Awesome to play with and if you don't have the time they get it don't fast and easy for you!!! Great service!
Very fast as always!
Great service the only one that I use
Fast service
Fast easy and great communication! Would recommend!
Love the service. Allows me to learn different ways of the game.
They were easily able to get my character to flawless with no issues. They were quick and efficient. Much appreciated guys
these guys were prompt and delivered as promised, even communicated every step of the way. would definitely recommend and plan on purchasing again. thanks guys!
Definitely will return again for another trials service.
No joke, these guys are pros. They can bang out a Raid with you in an hour or will help you learn the mechanics of each encounter if you want. I've been paired with ZacharyS and his crew twice and they were super friendly and patient with me. No more spending 5 hours on a Raid with impatient people and bad attitudes who quit halfway through anyways. This service is worth every penny.
I had a great experience with Guardian Services, my booster was well versed in the game, the lore of destiny and was extremely patient with me. Highly recommended to anyone looking to get more our of this game.
Guardian Services is rated 4.96 based on 8,473 reviews