Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

Guardian Services 5 star review on 19th February 2023
Beth B****
Guardian Services 5 star review on 3rd June 2022
Anony****
Guardian Services is amazing. I ordered the full armor set and the booster worked quickly each week to get me that loot! they notify you in advanced to make sure you are signed out so they can take over and let you know as soon as they have completed the run so you can get back onto your account. Mos Def highly recommend their service!!!!
Guardian Services 5 star review on 26th June 2021
This company is great. Have used many times and will continue to use in the future. I have ordered recoveries and guided carries and everything has been an excellent experience
Whoever played on my account is an absolute legend and deserves only the best praise. Wish I could tip him/her more!
good service
Great service as always. The team was able to quickly get me a Nezarac Pantheon clear just hours before reset and server maintenance prior to the final shape. They always come in clutch when I’m short on time and or LFG teams! Thanks again.
Very happy with the service. Had some difficulties in the beginning due to miscommunication, but was resolved. They are very willing to work with you and fix any problem you may have. Highly recommended.
Ordered the pinnacle rewards bundle specifically for the activities that were listed as being part of it. Only half were done and not the half I would have preferred. It would have been much cheaper ordering the activities that were done separately. Don't order this bundle. It's not worth the $180 I paid for it. Complete waste of money. Edit: The problem was due to a miscommunication. The information had not yet been updated for the current dlc on the website. Guardian Services did resolve the issue and have revised my order. Great communication on their part and their desire to resolve issues is amazing. My thanks to them in their quick response and resolution.
We apologize about this and the inconvenience it has caused. Looking into the situation there was miscommunication between our staff and the booster for this order. We will reach out to you to make this right. The Pinnacle bundle was not listed correctly because of the recent DLC and Echoes release so we will give you options to change services into the new pinnacle options. We appreciate your understanding, thank you!
Excellent and timely service!
Great work
Great service. Fast and efficient completion, thanks a lot for helping out with the triumph.
Excellent service
They did everything I asked.
Best service. Always satisfied with them.
Great work always fast service
Quickly performed and much appreciated! Will always recommend these guys
I feel very safe and secure using their services. I don't worry about my accounts, characters, or items being wiped. If a mistake was made, they make it up to me. I have never had an issue with them and this order like every other, great. Great communication. Great service. No worries.
I was concerned at first giving access to my account to a completion service but I have never been more satisfied with my experience. Not only were they efficient, but they didn’t touch any aspect of my character other than equipped items. 100/10 I would absolutely use this service again.
They did their job perfectly!
Best service hands down. You guys are the best.
I tried to cancel my order since i had got called into work so i wasent able to assist them with logging into my account but they used my other one that i didnt need to assist with and got everything done. They are very quick and professional and well worth the money
Your service is really good just the service should be promoted as we purchase not on a subscription other than that great service
Guardian Services is rated 5.0 based on 12,833 reviews