Guardian Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Guardian Services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy

"THIS IS THE SITE TO USE! Seriously though, don\'t go anywhere else. I was weary at first about using a boosting service, but I chose this site because it had alot of great reviews (not only on the website but also in Reddit, on Google, etc. I needed the Glory rank boost from 1590 to 2100, I ordered it at 2PM today and they were done at 5PM!!!!!! You\'re probably thinking \"this review is bulls**t it\'s probably fake\" and my answer is HELL NO. They literally kept me updated the whole time and they were done in 3 HOURS! I definitely recommend this to anyone. These guys are awesome, if I ever need to order again I\'ll definitely come back. Thanks again guys!!!!!"
"Very efficient have become a frequent customer of the past year despite my initial fears of recovery services"
"About two weeks ago, I had ordered Prestige EOW, Prestige Leviathan, and Prestige SOS raids. These guys delivered big time, completing all three in mere hours. I also managed to get three catalysts to drop from that. I have a lot of respect for these guys for what they do and how efficient they are!"
"I ordered the Crimson Days' 100 Confectionery Hearts, Crimson Exclusive Daily Bounties, and Crimson Exclusive Weekly Bounty. All of them were completed within three hours. I was also lucky enough to get two Crucible catalysts to drop for me from this as well. Great job, Guardian Services and thank you!"
"Efficient and quick. would recommend"
"Very Fast. Helped out big time"
"100% Regard. Incredible service and support"
"Initially I was a little hesitant, to hand over my password etc. But took the chance, they sent a text when they were about to log in, which was within the hour of placing my order. About 3-4 hours after placing my order I received an email confirming that the order was complete. I logged in, saw they went above and beyond my request and even completed some extra bounties along the way. Everything was up to the description and service was beyond what I expected."
"GS always help me get thru a task! Really dependable and fast!"
"sou surdo. Brasil , eu gosto"
"Used Guardian.Services for the Last Word quest line, as I'm the absolute worst PvPer ever. Came back a few hours later to find a nice inventory full of goodies, the Last Word exotic -- and they left the Drifter hand-in for me to experience some pretty hilarious dialogue (Drifter cracks me up). Another great job! Thank you!"
"quick and fast, easy to talk to and helped out when i only need the last part of a quest done, highly recommended."
"Requested rank ups for 2 characters. Requests were completed within a couple of hours while at work. This is a very efficient group for any D2 request they offer."
"Highly recommend for people who don't have much time, Raid was completed very quickly."
"Very fast and professional! Thank you all team for trophy. Thank you!"
"NICE SERVICES!"
"Amazing service!! Contacted me to tell me they were starting and not to log in. Before I could go to the store and get coffee and get home got the message they were done! Will definitely use these guys again!!!"
"Great service and super fast! Will definitely order services again! Top notch!"
"Fantastic service - and safe, as well. Not a single item of mine was out of place. They completed a steps 1-5 Luna's Howl order for me in less than 10 hours, and even detailed Engram and Powerful drops obtained during it. Indeed, I was skeptical at first... but the price is worth it for the quality. I would recommend this site."
"Used this service for the first time yesterday. Paid for a 3 character Prestige Leviathan run and i was very impressed to get the notification text the same day. They completed all 3 runs within a 3-4hr period last night. I really only wanted 2 weapons from this raid (Sins of the past & Midnight Coup) and ended up getting both as well as a few others. Very good communication and excellent service all round. Will be using again for sure."
Guardian Services is rated 4.99 based on 821 reviews