Guardian Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Guardian Services

About Guardian Services: Founded in 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. We specialize in raid carries and Trials of the Nine flawless runs.

Guardian Services has the most verified reviews and the most completed orders in the business proving that we put client satisfaction at the top of our list.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
"Great service. Fast. Great communication."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Fast and professional with great results across the board."
"Once again guardian services quickly and efficiently completed a tough grind for a pinnacle weapon, days quicker than I could have done"
"Great service as always recommended"
"I appreciate all the effort put into getting what I need!"
"Amazing work as always! I remember back in Destiny 1, my friends and I were able to get Outbreak Prime ourselves, and it became my favorite weapon of all time. Unfortunately I don't have as much time anymore to devote to playing Destiny 2. Thankfully, these guys were able to get me Outbreak Perfected really quickly so I can enjoy what time I have with my favorite weapon again!"
"Excellent could not ask for a better experience. They made feel comfortable while running a raid with them"
"The group I ran with was professional and efficient."
"Did an amazing job, quick and professional."
"Was struggling for weeks with this one, GS ended this in a couple of hours. Thanks alot!"
"For an egregious quest, this was very quick and reliable, thanks GS!"
"I was having a hard time getting the flawless last week and these guardians did it without a problem! Only one more triumph to go till shadow"
"Fast & Reliable"
"Great service and fast response!"
"Always FAST Service!"
"The team is incredible. They had the utmost respect for both my time and my needs. Not only was my order processed and completed in a timely manner but it was done so by a team of professionals all the way from the agent servicing my order to the customer support representative answering my questions. I have used them before, and I will use them again. These are you guys to get the job done."
"Excellent job of completing my request much quicker than I could have done"
"Fast and professional, couldn't get much better!"
"The booster was amazing! I had them do the quest to get double kills with the grenade launcher for the mountaintop. The booster’s streamer name was gs_glenn and watching him was like watching a work of art. He got the order done way quicker than I could have!"
"Really speedy service. Had a few issues with my account (my fault) they talked me through it. Would definitely recommend"
Guardian Services is rated 4.96 based on 2,321 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access