Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
They completed my weekly outbreak perfected catalyst in a timely manner each week. These guys are the real deal, don't second guess yourself if you need the help!
Fast, efficient, secured. Like always
Best service out there for all my Destiny stuff!
Quick and professional.
Quick and professional.
Fast, very impressed
Very impressed.
Would highly recommend, I have used their services a few times now and I am very impressed.
The service is reliable and I would highly recommend it to anyone. You won’t have to worry about security problems and you will be kept up to date on any changes.
I’m horrible at jumping puzzles. These guys logged in every week and completed my outbreak catalyst with ease. I trust these guys to always get the job done.
Trust worthy and professional service.
Fast and easy service! Did exactly as advertised. 100% recommend. I’ll definitely be using their services in the future.
My request was done very fast! Great rewards! Very professional! I highly recommend!
As always the folks at Guardian were quick and professional. Outstanding service!
outstanding service
I was surprised at how fast they were. Great service!
Guardian Services is where I turn when I'm fed up with RNG. This time is was Anarchy. It took 6 tries, but Wayne H got it for me. He was entertaining, cheerful when they were dropping for everyone but him, and friendly on the stream. Good job.
Love those guys the only ones I can trust
Helped me out so quick and very professional I love those guys they r my only trusted place
Super fast and easy. Happy customer.
Guardian Services is rated 4.96 based on 6,937 reviews