Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
I admit I was wary to give this a try, but once everything was said and done I didn't regret it one bit. I don't enjoy PvP, but I wanted to get a Flawless Trials run done for the experience and hopefully some good loot. I linked up with Justin and he and his counterpart carried me to a flawless run. They did a great job, rocked the matches, and were helpful throughout. I'm considering one more carry to complete the Trials armor set, but we'll see. Either way, I can highly recommend it!
Fast, efficient, and professional. Definitely worth it to get you over the hump on a fast or to help with those items you don’t have time to do yourself.
Excellent service as always, really wanted ship but got catalyst done aswell. Will definitely use GS again.
Fast and convenient
Amazing service, always fast and thorough, never disappointed with an order
With all the craziness in my life right now, as well as the impending vaulting, I literally do not have the time or energy to finish off the harder raid requirements for unlocking Blacksmith.

Enter guardian.services, who saved me a ton of my valuable time/sanity and helped me stay on track for earning that one title I knew I'd regret not unlocking when I had the chance. I loved the constant communication (via text and email) to let me know exactly when my orders would be worked on, and how easy it was to pick exactly what I needed.

10/10 service, would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat. Thanks again!
The service was very fast and efficient
I will only ever use Guardian Services for my boosting requirements. They are legitimate and get things done professionally and quickly. They are always on hand to answer any of my queries.

Do NOT go elsewhere, you will lose money. I have been ripped off by other online boosting sites to the tune of £600. It’s simply not worth the risk to go elsewhere.

Guardian Services are the safest boosters to use!
Very fast and efficient. Would recommend
quick turn around. nice.
The team was very efficient and quick!!!
Fast delivery, clear communication and consistent timing. Worth it.
Quick and efficient!
Super fast! Thank you!
They were very quick and efficient, it helps since I have my hands full
Fast and professional as always , kids ecstatic again
they deliver everything u ask, the best experience so far from Guardian's, you rock!
Thanks to them was able to get the last part of the seal i needed! Use them for all my hard to get or impossible to get things.
Very fast run... thank you :)
So fast !! So amazing !! Using again !!!
Always a pleasure working with Guardian Services. Orders are completed quickly and updates are given on progress
Guardian Services is rated 4.96 based on 7,924 reviews