Guardian Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Guardian Services

About Guardian Services: Founded in 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. We specialize in raid carries and Trials of the Nine flawless runs.

Guardian Services has the most verified reviews and the most completed orders in the business proving that we put client satisfaction at the top of our list.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
"Great service. I would highly recommend."
Posted 6 minutes ago
"Task was completed super fast and other than some gear and weapons equipped nothing else was touched, moved, or deleted. Very satisfied with the service."
Posted 58 minutes ago
"Super fast and efficient service usually done while I’m sleeping or at work"
"Great people over there"
"Very professional and super fast"
"Very good and reliable as always"
"Very professional service when you need a quick raid completion! Highly recommended!"
"3rd time using this service will continue to do so. Super fast completions also. So fast hard to believe. Thank you!"
"Amazing service!!! I signed up for the mountain top quest line, and was completed within 4 hours."
"Great and trustworthy service."
"Once again the help from GS was amazing. Not only did we easily achieve the objective of the mission and I finished the catalyst for my Outbreak Perfected but thanks to the expert guidance they gave me and patience that shown I was able to see massive improvements to my own gameplay. Its the reason I keep coming back to GS: not only the fun and the results but the improvement in myself. Thanks once again."
"Fantastic service"
"Put in my order. Received email confirmation. Done that night. Awesome."
"Great service"
"Quick and easy. They got it done while I was at work."
"Quick and professional! Simply awesome service."
"Super fast service in for my needs, filled in the info sheet went to bed..woke up and it was done ! Price suited me fine and will definetly use again thanks guys !"
"Getting order done in timely manner"
"Very fast and true to their word"
"Super fast service, I would recommend it! I will probably be using their services again soon."
Guardian Services is rated 4.97 based on 3,140 reviews