Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
The amount of work completed for the time taken is truly amazing ! Started the work immediately, updated at the completion of each class showing all drops and notified of completion. Pinnacle bundles are the best way to gain XP, light and gear for an amazing low price. Great deal !!
Guardian Services is pretty reliable, and well experienced. They have an array of performers from those who are professionals to entertainers. They allow preferences to a certain person to sign in on your account, and they take every comment seriously and literally, so your word isn’t overlooked.
Super fast service. Great website and easy to use. Really impressed. Will use again.
The team is helpful and communicate everything with you!
Stellar service as always. Team is awesome very patient and gives tips & tricks on what to use during the GM strike. If you are a new Guardian or have been around since D1 and need help completing anything GS is the way to go. I have used them on various occasions and GS helps me acquire the gear I need.
it was worth it
GS is the best gaming service one could ask for. Customer service 5stars. Time for completion, excellent. I recommend them to all my fellow guardians
Amazing as usual
Have used your services many times, Service was fast on point and will do business again
Fast and simple will do again in the future 11/10
These guys are great! This is the best service you will ever get!
This is the second time I've used Gaurdian Services and they don't disappoint. If your skeptical, don't be. You're in safe hands. Excellent job. Thank you again.
So honestly, Cory and Tyler have both been fantastic. They’ve both helped my partner and I get through to flawless 2 times each and it’s been really fun. Cory has definitely taught me some good battle strategies and I’ll definitely come back for more trials.
Always ready to get any challenge done. Quick and professional.
Very fast service great communication
Always amazing service very fast and they always do more than asked would recommend 100x over
Always excellent service, would highly recommend
This service is fast efficient and trustworthy
Completes tasks with seeming ease, saving me so much stress while still acquiring end game gear.
Totally legit. Fast and reliable. I've used this service a couple times, and I will again. Highly, highly recommend Guardian Services.
After 21+ orders during season of the chosen I can say these guys are certainly some of the best in the industry, completions usually are very quick which is a +, they are also accommodating. Thanks Guys.
Guardian Services is rated 4.95 based on 9,000 reviews