Guardian Services Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
5 out of 5
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Guardian Services is amazing. I ordered the full armor set and the booster worked quickly each week to get me that loot! they notify you in advanced to make sure you are signed out so they can take over and let you know as soon as they have completed the run so you can get back onto your account. Mos Def highly recommend their service!!!!
Guardian Services 5 star review on 26th June 2021
Completed the order swiftly, highly recommended. Customer service is spot on.
These guys have helped be stay caught up with the seasons, due to working alot and not being able to grind like I use to
Amazing service with great customer service, and stuffs often get done in timely manner.
Awesome group of guys, funny and entertaining the entire time. And of course knew what they were doing. Definitely plan on doing more in the future.
Legitimate and extremely capable!
Cheers to the boaters today. Trials was definitely a challenge but to their credit they were heaps persistent. Ever gave up and kept going. I’m sure they just be mentally exhausted after that. Nearly a whole day. Good job!
The customer service was great and they got the order done very quickly which I’m very happy about and I really recommend to anyone that needs a flawless trial done!!
Great job guys
You guys killed it! Have had trouble beating the raid and they did it in less than an hour. Really appricate their time to get it done.
crazy fast , updated me often , very professorial, will use this more and let me enjoy destiny without having set raid team work to crazy to get enough ppl so glad this service come out.
Amazingly quick turnaround. Received everything on my order including some awesome armor, chests, and weapons.
Awesome really great job
Absolutely loved watching the livestream of my sherpa complete Lightblade!
When your away for work and the Plug-1 is leaving, these guys save your vault. Professional to the tee. Thanks 2 CM Cata adapt pictured
Great Raid team - Amy, Galaxy, Holy, Candy, and dazybo (honorable mention to Oisnesa)! They helped me get through the Master Exhibition weekly challenge for the disciple-slayer seal when I was struggling with lfgs to get it done. Thank you so much!
Fantastic service! Fast and safe cheers
Awesome quick and fast
I should’ve done this along time ago. This group is the best. Quick and Reliable.
fast honest, worry-free service
Great service had results in a timely manner 10/10 recommend.
Guardian Services is rated 4.95 based on 11,170 reviews