Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Everything was perfect except that they didn't set my settings back to normal afterwards. So I had to get all of my settings back.
Good got it fast bit to much to use alot
You place an order they deliver it's as simple as that. The only issue is the wait time on weekends that there is a desirable loot pool (for trials). If you don't pay for fast pass, gold or platinum membership (which can get quite pricey) you are in for a long queue time on those particular weekends especially if you want a 3 characters done. Other than that they will get you order done and get you flawless. I can only speak for Trials as that is the only thing I have ordered. They have many other services that I'm sure they fulfill with no issues as well. I was recommended by a friend and have not been disappointed with the service.
Great communication and very straightforward.
Would be a perfect score except they routinely ignore a full postmaster and I lose stacks of shards and prisms all the time.
Very fast and efficient, didn’t pick up all bounties as advertised however.
Me being terrible in PvP I love getting this so I can hopefully get a better weapon for my personal loadouts
Great service, only unfortunate thing is the LONG wait to get it completed. Once started the booster rolled right through it.
They got it done I was monitoring progress through trials report and other sites didnt look like any hacks were involved a little slow for my liking payed the friday they got it done monday night.
Item took some time to receive but that’s understandable saying there was a Destiny Event at the time. Otherwise everything was done very quickly. Satisfied with my purchase. Thank you!
Really happy with the service. The only thing is that we had to contact customer service several times as I was stuck being in the top 3 of the que for over 8 hours.... customer service kept saying “ you’ll be within the hour” only several hours later. Basically pulled an all nighter waiting for my turn cause I was excited to watch but by morning had not moved a bit. I paid for the platinum membership so I guess I thought it would start within the advertised 2 hours. In the morning customer service said it was a system glitch said it would be “within the hour” again. So we waited.... another 2 hours, when our turn did finally come up (only thanks to your awesome customer service rep named Kay, legit she was great!) The other customer service reps besides her were not so helpful. We did get the wrong link to watch the steam but fortunately the guy on our account sent us the link. I gather that it was a busy weekend for you and I heard the destiny servers were not cooperating either. All and all I’m really happy just in the further if it’s gonna be 8 hours just say that.... love you guys!
The service was completed in just over 24hrs on a busy trials weekend and I was impressed with service, prices and communication. I would use GS again.
They delivered ALMOST everytime which I am grateful for. But the weekend of trials that had the Igneous Hammer I bought a flawless run Friday Morning and never made it under 100th in the que. : / They were probably doing their best.
great quality boosters looking to help not just complete
Well, it took a few days but my order was completed and I'm happy with what I got. When I did end up speaking to Kyle to ask if it would be at least completed before reset he said yes and then i got bumped in the q and my order got knocked out about 3 hrs after I made contact so customer serviced seems pretty good. Thanks guys.
Well I’m still waiting on the text for them get on my account. Normally, good service but it’s going on 48 hours since the request.
Got the flawless job done, but the person shouldn't probably call the customer a f'ing retard on stream because they started and played without a reset passage.
It took forever but they GOT ER DONE! I appreciated that they took the time to purchase Osiris bounties, that was a big plus and something no other LFG site has done. Much appreciated. Thank you
They completed what i needed to get done very quickly and efficiently. Would use again if and when i need to thanks for a great experience
Great services...has become my "go to" for difficult content
Guardian Services is rated 4.95 based on 9,218 reviews