Guardian Services Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
5 out of 5
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Well it took almost 200 completion’s but got it good work boys
Really good, forgot to spend my spoils. But great all in all
Customer service handled an issue promptly and out my order back in the que as quick as possible to make sure it was done to client standards. Booster worked hard to ensure it was done properly as well. Would recommend in the future
Thanks for your hard work👍
Service is always great when ordering from GS!!!!
I got what I paid for, flawless with confidence but I clicked that I wanted to redeem myself from the lighthouse but they’d done it already which was a bummer
order #751032 took longer than I expected to be completed. The first booster had some sort of issue that I had no clue about until I contacted customer service about my order. They told me they would be getting someone else on my order so of course had to wait for them to pick it up. Took about a full 24hrs to complete my order. Second booster did his thing so happy about that part.
Completed no problems
Fast, and reliable, would definitely recommend.
Was handled soon after purchase Great job
I’ve made 18 orders with guardian services and 16 of them were relatively fast even though I only had the normal membership, but now that the update has happened it seems like non witchqueen related orders get thrown at the bottom of the barrel. I still have 2 pending orders…one of which I put in more than a few days ago, but other than that the service is great.
Done exactly what I ordered, used many times
Super fast service they get what you want at anytime ...
Service was really good, deducted one point for no communication while playing with. Some people won’t care about that and while not a massive deal would have improved the experience without doubt.
Great service to choose!
Pro will comeback
Attractive
Completed quickly and efficiently. These guys are the best. Have purchased at least 6 different boosts from them and will continue to in the future. Thanks GS
I world prefer to have an allowable timetable for Guardian Services to operate within. I play during the day. And My account is idle overnight. That’s ideal for them playing on my account
The team at Guardian Services did exactly what I paid for and asked them to do. The only reason this review is a four star, instead of five, is because I was a bit confused on their websit as to which service I had purchased. The service I wanted was the one that would get me the Conqueror Seal. As I was mulling over the options and reading descriptions, I felt I was not certain exactly which of the many services would do that. I was on the "Total Conquest" section of the service and decided to look at the FAQs to see if I could figure out if it was the correct service to purchase. The second FAQ listed was as follows: - Will this get me the Conqueror Title? A: Yes, once all Triumphs are available and completed. I interpreted this as meaning that this service would be the one to get me the Conqueror Title. I was wrong. They finished the six GMs but did not finish the triumph for completing a GM on each subclass. So I still did not get my Seal. This mistake was my own. They did exactly what I purchased. However, I feel that the FAQ they had posted on the website was poorly placed and misled my choice. This is strictly constructive criticism about the website and how their information is presented to their consumers. Not a criticism of their services and or skills. In fact, it should be noted that they reached out to me to clarify the situation and were more than kind about how they handled it. Their customer service is good and I believe they truly do care about their clients and their reputation.
Hello, We apologize that you felt you did not get what you ordered, but in looking into this we completed the service exactly as ordered. Our Conquerer service is broken up into parts by triumph selection. If you look at the full services we offer, you can choose up to 8 different options towards completing the seal or gilding it. The option you specifically ordered was "Total Conquest" meaning all 6 different Grandmasters are to be completed for that single triumph alone, which is what we did. We also offer other options from that same drop-down for the other triumphs to complete the full seal such as Conqueror's Discipline, Breaker of Champions, etc. at the additional cost. FAQ states when ALL the triumphs are completed that needed to be ordered beyond just the 6 Grandmasters. Please let us know if you need any more information or explanation on this.
Guardian Services is rated 5.0 based on 11,368 reviews