Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

Guardian Services 5 star review on 28th July 2020
At****
Guardian Services 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Sam C. H****
Guardian Services is legit. Fast, reliable, and professional every time with timely communication throughout the process.
Fast very good at communicating and would highly recommend
The service is the best and I don't use anyone else! Everyone is professional and they get the job done pretty quick! Used them for almost 2 years now when I'm in a bind
Ordered a Vault of Glass Run about 4 times trying to get the Vex Mythoclast, no luck yet but the services provided are fast and easy! Would recommend
If you’re a solo pvp player with a life that can’t play 24/7 to grind out gear that requires a full fire team then Gaurdian Services are the answer. Within an hour after purchasing the DMT catalyst from these guys I was back in the crucible smackin’ ass!
Great service just like every time
Timely and complete services
This is the best service out there for boosting. I just don't have the time to get together with friends to accomplish things- and these guys make it possible to get it done when I'm not able to. Everything someone does an order, they have been very professional and helpful. I can't speak highly enough about GS.
Love this service. Every booster is super professional and gets things done fast. Cannot rep GS enough.
Best decision ever! They get it done clean and quick. Used them several times not disappointed yet :)
First time using this service. My order was processed and completed very quickly and accurately. Most likely will use service again.
Best service ever
I use this service for almost 2 yrs. There’s nothing better out there. Highly recommended
Fantastic service fast and reliable, great when you have to work longs hours and need to get the grind in still
Was a great run.. :)
Absolutely incredible how fast my order was completed!!
Perfect and fast. Very safe to use.
Very professional service, if you are on the fence about their services or are skeptical of their legitimacy I can tell you the are the real deal.
best service ever
They get the hardest content done when I can’t find the time to do it or because I can’t get a skilled enough fire team to complete. Professional and fast.
Guardian Services is rated 4.95 based on 9,506 reviews