Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Great job. Will do again
Great service and super fast. Will use again Thanks
Amazing service, my booster beast1282002 has been absolute amazing showing and explaining everything, very knowledgeable and the ONLY reason I’m purchasing more runs!!! Thank you for what you do!!!
Great service
Very friendly and patient sherpas. 100% will use again.
Anthony was amazing and funny and great fun to play with... I am thoroughly impressed by the service and the quality of the product. The timing is amazing and I had a whole load of fun even though some matches were a bit clutch it was intense and super awesome fun.
Ran Flawless Trials and selected Russ D. as he was simply the next available time and I had no previous experience with anyone. Went in not sure how it'd go, how easy it'd be, etc. -- However, I ended up so genuinely happy with the whole process. Communication was great, gameplay was fun to be a part of and watch, and the we finished quick and easy. I would 100% recommend this for anyone who is unsure or on the fence like I was about the process - I would also specifically ABSOLUTELY recommend Russ D. and will run with him again in the future.
They got it done in no time, I appreciate the work you guys do for me. They’re legit unlike the scammers you see on destiny LFG
I took the Trials of Osiris Flawless and Kasey M. Was my booster. He was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. I had a great time. Cracking jokes the whole time. Will absolutely continue to be a customer of GS. 10/10
The players were great. A lot of fun. Ty guardian services.
I don’t have time to play endgame content so this is a must for me. Fast, trustworthy and reliable.
Originally I was hesitant to try out Guardian Services, just because of the nature of the industry, at least in years past. To my great surprise and relief, the transaction and service exchange went off without a problem. My sherpa was punctual, professional, and personable. I'd recommend GS out to anybody who might be on the fence.
Quick and easy, calcified fragments grabbed as requested.
fast and very knowledgeable
Very fast service and I really like the item breakdown.
always good!
I’ve used this service a few times now and the seraphs are always very friendly and informative. Fast and reliable service I’d definitely recommend using them.
eli the goat
Easy to talk to super professional very good at what they do
Excellent and well done!