Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

Guardian Services 5 star review on 28th July 2020
At****
Guardian Services 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Sam C. H****
Extremely fast completion! Literally after purchase only took 20 minutes to complete my order 😳. Excellent customer service 💯👌🏼
I’ve played Destiny since it’s day one launch and have loved keeping up with the game as it’s evolved. Life however can get in the way at times. I travel overseas a lot for work these days and Guardian Services has been able to keep me current with content I miss while away. Their service has been exceptionally professional and efficient and has saved me hours of grinding to catch up once I’m home. Would highly recommend to any working gamer that doesn’t have the time they use to for catching up on lost time
I couldn’t find a team to help me with Trials of Osiris. Guardian services obliged for a low rate. They got the job done quickly and professionally. I’m grateful for their hard work! Thank you!
I needed over 100 copies of my favorite gun to get the one I wanted, and I wasn't even being picky about barrels, magazines, or masterworks. Atrocious luck. Once I started using Guardian Services to help me out, they stuck with me every step of the way. They always followed my instructions accurately and quickly. This process had already taken months, and would have taken months more if not for them. Major thanks.
Would recommend this to friends
Super happy, delivery was fast, they did it overnight while I was sleeping. Woke up to a completed order.
Very professional and order was completed in no time. Highly recommend!!
Fast and quickly done
Very fast and professional. Always pleased with this service.
All the best in a very good way!
Requested a Trials run on my account, there was almost no delay. They were very straight forward in getting onto my account, and kept me updated regularly on results. Guardian Services has always been one of my favorite boosters, because they are all honest and nice people. They even gave me some pointers on the best way for me to adapt to the current meta, and rated my rolls on some weapons. Excellent and amazing group of people, and I would 100% recommend them to anyone who is wanting help.
Guardian Services 5 star review on 6th June 2021
Very quick and reliable. Very professional boosters, didn’t have to worry about somebody using my account because I knew they could be trusted.
Excellent service. Highly recommended.
fast service, trustworthy communication all the time. they are the best there is.
Great fast service
Very fast! Great communication! Affordable!!
Super quick and secure
It went smoothly. Glad Guardian Services was able to help me out.
Honestly the best service out there! Super happy with all my purchases. Would highly recommend this service to anyone! Keep killing it out there Guardian Services!
Amazing service! They got the day one raid done and dusted nice and easy (I wouldnt of got it done otherwise) Not only that! They streamed it and I could watch it over and over to see the strats they used for future reference. AMAZING SERVICE!
Guardian Services is rated 4.95 based on 9,505 reviews