Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Quick and professional service. Recommended highly!
I was reluctant to purchase the product for the 1K Voices, but this team was stellar and got me my item with extreme precision. Very happy with the results! Would recommend to others.
Quick and efficient, took 6 goes easy to communicate as I work FIFO cheers guys
Always fast, efficient, and professional.
Excellent communication and very fast service. Had the gun unlocked in two weeks!!
The best there is!
Great service! Very reliable!
Very happy with the services! Thanks!
I ordered Master Atheon Checkpoint to reroll the Timelost Fatebringer and do the weekly challenge. The service was done same day and was done quickly. Would definitely recommend to anyone in need.
Awesome as always!! Can’t recommend these guys enough!
Efficient as always, as a repeat customer they always get the job done quick and effective.
Couldn't have been more satisfied with this service. I was hesitant at first, but their history speaks for itself. Very professional and highly recommend.
Was extremely skeptical at first but went ahead with it because I have STRUGGLED with a couple of the gambit triumphs for the seal. I decided to just start with one to test the waters since if it were fake then I wouldn't loose out on more money. I paid (with debit) the order started and was completed within 30 minutes. I know it wasn't the most difficult triumph but damn they made it look easy XD. Will definitely come back to get help with the rest of dredgen
Everything went smooth and fast. Thanks!
As always amazing service and done so quickly
Been wanting to knock over Master VOG for a while. Clan mates just aren’t up to scratch. Going for the Fatebreaker seal so getting a little extra help from GS is appreciated as always!
The best, can’t say anything else
Fqst efficient and always really helpful
On a coupe of occasions I've gotten GS help with trials. One to get the Reed Regent Adept. Which they did so smoothly. It was crazy just how good these guys at crucible to the point is scary I wouldn't want to face them!. Another time was for The Messenger adept (though I've gotten it a previous season) and the runs were simple and painless as always. Then recently and once again the team did amazing. I did a muck up because of me re-setting my card due to a mix up of communication. But the customer service team and the playing group were so patient and happy to help to ensure the order was done despite my own mess up. That's the kind of people that make this place worth getting help from when needed!
As always using your service is smooth, fast and painless! I can always count on you guys to get the job done and communication is always a priority! Thank you
Guardian Services is rated 4.95 based on 10,387 reviews