Guardian Services Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Since 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for all Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. Our team specializes in Trials of Osiris flawless runs and raid carries on all platforms.

We have the most verified reviews and completed orders in the business because we put client satisfaction at the top of our list. We have specialists available 24/7 to help answer all questions on our website livechat.

Please note: All orders are ONLY accepted via our website www.guardian.services - do not fall for impersonators.

1-620-720-0557

At****
Guardian Services 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Sam C. H****
Did it very fast
Super awesome guy! One best boosters out there
pretty pog players that got flawless done
Ordered a destiny flawless run for all 3 characters today. 3 flawless runs were completed in about 4 hours. Very impressive, will be ordering again soon. Thanks !
I used the service a few times now and impeccable customer service. I get answers right away and always helpful. And the guys are extremely good and communicative when you chat with them on twitch (if you select that option).
Excellent services. Used for trials and raids. Always completed quickly
These guys are legit and get the job done PROPERLY. You can trust them to fufil your order exactly as the service describes and even if it takes a few days to finish, it will be finished. They've helped me out during a very busy time where I have been unable to dedicate time myself, but don't want the FOMO of missing weekly rewards.
These guys are great!! All done very quickly!!
Fast service no issues
This service was great. Although there was some confusion in the beginning, the team was very understanding and worked around my schedule. During the VOG play through, all the steps I wasn’t familiar with they talked me through it. Also, when I made the team wipe because I didn’t understand the mechanics they were very patience. Would definitely use the service again!
Amazing!!!!!!
Always super quick and extremely professional. Used these services a ton and have never had any issues!
Everyone I’ve interacted with has been friendly and professional. My orders were done quickly and efficiently. 10/10 would recommend to anyone
Got the job done very fast and first class service and great communications.
These guys are fast and efficient, but will take the time to help explain every encounter of the raid you want to learn. Very friendly and welcoming as well. Great service!
Excellent services. Used for trials and raids. Always completed quickly and on time. Easy to use. Great team.
Super fast as always!
Fast easy and best service out there!
Exactly as promised. They're fast, don't mess with your account, provide the option to stream your order and always deliver.
Thanks for the help!! Always awesome service!!
Guardian Services is rated 4.95 based on 9,502 reviews