Guardian Services Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Founded in 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. We specialize in raid carries and Trials of the Nine flawless runs.

Guardian Services has the most verified reviews and the most completed orders in the business proving that we put client satisfaction at the top of our list.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Ordered the raid on 2 characters. Raids were completed however not all the challenge modes were completed as is advertised.
Hi,
Our apologies for this mistake. We will run these raids for you again and make sure the challenges are completed the next time Wrath of the Machine is the featured raid, free of charge.
Everything was great but queue time was slow.
GS fast pass is a joke, they do a great job at what they do but fast pass is slow. Save your money on it
This feature is totally cool. My only issue is that it was done on the wrong character sadly.
Both people knew what they were doing, but it seems they relied heavily on my grenades to do damage and missing alot of shots from Izanagi's burden and Celestal hawk. Overall good game and both people were nice to chat to
Did a good job but kinda bitchy and judgy on the stream.
Usually fast service but when new content comes out brutallllly slow even when your a fast pass member
They got the job done
Great job on part of the player. Terrible on part of Guardian Services. I like using a service like this because I work a lot and don’t have time to complete some activities, but It takes 8-10 hours for them to even get to your order. I had the fast pass, but that’s a waste of money because it takes just as long as it does without it. By the time they actually get to your order, you might as well do it yourself.
Hello,

We are truly sorry that we did not get to your order in a timely fashion. We try our best to complete all of our orders as fast as possible but some services may require longer to get to such as older content orders or other less popular services. Also, we occasionally get a high volume of orders for newer services which slow our completion times. We do want to make this right, so please visit our livechat and mention this response for a discount on your next order with us so we can correct this mistake.
Service was standard as usual which is fast and efficient but unfortunately completed on wrong character inconvenience of a quest step miss and transferring loot to main
We're sorry for the issue with your order. You had two Warlocks and we were careless on choosing one specified. We have since corrected our mistake and redid the raid on the proper character.
Great service, the fastest I've seen. But they are known to use limited items without asking or without advertising they will be doing so. They used most of my mods and even used them over mods in items I set myself and on 2 occasions they used enhancement cores to infuse items. I understand that these items might have made it easier but as someone who had 4 sets of armor and 25-30 guns at the highest level I don't believe it was necessary to use my limited items to complete my order. Also I recommend having destiny tracker, destiny item manager, or raid report open to see if they do the same to you. All in all 3/5 acceptable service but if I was grading on purely speed it would be a 10/5.
Got it done... but took almost 15 hours to complete.
Considering I did make a purchase on a holiday. It took almost 24 hours to complete my order. It’s happening even now... I placed an order around 8 hours ago and still waiting for it to be completed.
Make it cheaper (=
Order was completed fast after an hour of placing order. Discount coupon given was already used
You should really go a little lower on your prices overall.
Great no problem
Prices are a bit steep for guns and other stuff. But trials was just right. If you lowered your price for lunas and not forgotten you would get more business. I only see 150.00 being what not forgotten is worth.... and that's for only the points.
It was ok. The 3 star is for the time that i have been waited, more than 24 hour and was 2 times quewed. I will use in the future and hope that this will never happen again.. Thanks.
Guardian Services is rated 4.96 based on 5,413 reviews