Guardian Services Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Guardian Services Reviews

About Guardian Services:

Founded in 2014, Guardian Services has proven to be the best source for Destiny Carries and Account Recovery services. We specialize in raid carries and Trials of the Nine flawless runs.

Guardian Services has the most verified reviews and the most completed orders in the business proving that we put client satisfaction at the top of our list.

1-620-720-0557

support@guardian.services

Tell us how Guardian Services made you happy
Great service and got it done fast!
Posted 7 minutes ago
always great service
Posted 1 hour ago
Awesome service! Fast and fun to game with! Would definitely recommend!
Posted 1 hour ago
Amazing job as always!! Professional, efficient, and focused. Definitely using the service again!!!
Amazing service! Quick, reliable and trustworthy!
Unbelivably reliable and fast service! Their chat is also super helpful and friendly. 5 out of 5, easily!
Awesome and efficient completion. Thanks!
Very Courteous Customer Service and Friendly also answers any questions in a very timely manner
Excellent as always great service there always fast and always find a way to help you out best boosting service out there for sure !
Fast and efficient, they never fail.
Like clockwork GS got my order completed within 2 hour of making my purchase, can't really beat! Getting my order ready for next weekend as I write this, great service all around!
Great Trustworthy Fast Service!
Best service ever
I have used Guardian Services for ~6 different runs and they have always been amazing and fast, regardless of the objective. Reset assured, you'll get what you're looking for and it will be easy and painless.
I needed help with the Key to Divinity quest and they were able to run the raid and finish the quest in about an hour! I definitely recommend this company!! Thanks again Guardian Services!!
I was skeptical at first But the customer service is amazing And they deliver fast Been using their services for almost a month now definatly i would recomend 10/10
Awesome service
Best service ever fast and reliable
Website made everything clear and allowed me to pick exactly what I wanted. Scheduling was easy and the guys assigned to me were timely and congenial. We had a fun time in Trials, were met with a challenge but still came out flawless! I loved that I got to hang out and talk with these guys while we played :)
I can’t believe how fast those guys are! I always leave a tip for the boosters, they deserve best!
Guardian Services is rated 4.96 based on 5,413 reviews