Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Diane
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Jounall Méndez
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 9th May 2020
Melanie
More Photos & Videos
Sent a cheese and wine hamper to my dad for his 60th. He absolutely loved it. He said the cheese was outstanding along with everything else, plus the basket it came in was good quality. They also added a lindt chocolate bunny in as it was over Easter time I bought it. Very pleased, thank you so much. Definitely recommend and will be ordering again soon.
Great gifts always delivered on time
Ordered this gift for my best friend as we haven't been able to see each other and have been missing our catch ups. She was thrilled to bits. She posted a photo on Facebook and Instagram. The contents were great quality and she loved the little bear. Presentation and delivery were excellent. Thank you for making my friend's day.
Cram packed with goodies. Very heavy. Looked brilliant! Courier left out of sun as requested. Very happy recipient, now looking for an excuse to send another one
Website easy to use, fantastic selection of hampers
Excellent gift. My daughter was over the moon with not only the contents but the quality of the boxes. Came as pictured. Very spectacular
Ordered the Ruby Red Wine Hamper, for my Dad's birthday. Great service and hamper wine/treats of good quality. I would use their service next time.
Very pleased with Hampergifts services easy to place order delivery came at time stated Friend delighted with her birthday gift
She l8ved this gift arrived on time great service and highly recommended
I ordered a hamper as a retirement gift for my Dad who is shielding amidst lockdown. It was extremely well received and my parents thought it was presented exceptionally well too, in a beautiful keepsake box. I’m told sweet treats were very tasty! The service was great from start to finish and I will most certainly be ordering again in the future
The selection of gifts was great, we found the perfect item. The delivery was on time and I was kept updated all the way. It was beautifully wrapped and gave alot of pleasure to the person who received it. I would highly recommend you to any of my family and friends.
sent a hamper to my niece and sister. I don't even know what was in the gift
but they both were overwhelmed by the gift and its presentation
I live in NZ and ordered both a birthday present for my daughter who lives in London, and a picnic hamper for her and her husband's first Wedding Anniversary gift ,which was 3 days later, and you delivered both gifts on time like you said you would! Also, I got the current status of each parcel emailed to me so that I could let my daughter know when to expect them! Absolutely wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to my family and friends all around the world! Thank you for your wonderful products and service!
My daughter loved the pimms hamper on her birthday. It was Delivered on the day requested and in the hour window given by email. Thank you.
Sent this to my daughter just as a treat. It was delivered promptly She said "the whole package looks amazing ",and what she has eaten " tasted great " The use by dates are more than ample to give you time to enjoy the contents .All in all an excellent product and would recommend .Will use again
Sent this hamper from the US. It was easy and quick to place the order and it was delivered with no issues.
Birthday boxes of treats, lovely but did not include gift card and message
So happy I went through this business for my son's birthday in the UK. Hamper was delivered on his birthday and he absolutely loved it. Totally recommend.
We ordered two hampers, one for each of the care homes are mothers live in. They were very well received. I spoke on the phone to Hampergifts about a problem I encountered with the website and they couldn't have been more helpful. I would highly recommend them.
I sent four of these out to family last week.
Exceptional service. Would definitely use again.
Arrived on time and absolutely perfect!
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,225 reviews