Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,162 reviews
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk LtdUnit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre

Tell us how Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Ordered a chocolate hamper for my Mum who is in hospital. Whilst it got delivered in the time frame requested, it didn't get delivered to the ward. Therefore, it took us 2 days to find the parcel ourselves as Hampergifts wasn't able to help once it was delivered. I'd order again to a house address, but never to a hospital.
Hamper was wine and cheese for my Brother in UK. It was his 80th birthday. He was delighted with the content of the hamper and the delivery process. His comments: "Just arrived by courier. Cropwell Bishop Blue Stilton, great choice. One of the best, always winning awards. Goes well with the Fig and Spelt Sourdough Crackers. Plus a Glass of Berry Estates Merlot. Because of Stilton’s Rich Tangy Flavour tis perfect with a Red Wine and the Spicy Tomato Chutney Dark Choc Brazil Nuts and The Chocolate Eclairs are the ‘icing on the cake’!! Brilliant Choice! Cheers!! Ray"
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 12th July 2022
Very efficient service. Recipient was very happy with her hamper. Thank you
Order placed only two days before the delivery date, from Canada to England. Hamper was delivered on the very date required, with complete tracking information, The recipient could not have been any happier - in fact over joyed. Thank you.
Gift for my sister's birthday & she was absolutely delighted with the hamper. I am extremely happy with such excellent service. I was advised at each step from placing the order to delivery date & time. All products where very good & beautifully presented. I HIGHLY recommend HAMPERGIFTS to anyone wanting a lovely surprise gift for someone special.
Surprises in every box with delicious chocolates. Delivered on time Very pretty with a big ribbon. Thank you
I will order from them again!! Great Service!!
First class communication and spot on service. Thank you for helping make my sister’s 91st birthday memorable.
My brother and his partner were very pleased with their hamper.
Gift greatly received by my father in law, loved it. He said it was perfect, hes 89 year's young. Thank you
I sent The Eye Full Tower (I live in Paris "Eiffel Tower") to my brother who has also lived in Paris. He lives in Manchester and knows all the brands - he's a chef too so really interested in seeing new products. He was blown away - made a great video opening it. Such excitement. Delivered on time - great service. Will recommend and definitely use again.
Delighted with your service, the 'value for money' of the gift & your assurances about delivery. Only doubt was with the recipient who didn't know I'd sent the hamper & he thought the text about delivery could be a scam so he didn't reply. All well tho as he stayed home at the delivery time & was delighted to take delivery.
I live abroad and as I haven’t seen my Dad for a couple of years due to Covid, I wanted to make this Fathers Day a bit special. He was blown away by the quality and range of your hamper. Thank you so much. I really can’t recommend this service enough. FANTASTIC
Dear Robin Thank you very much for your kind feedback!
Brilliant hamper. I ordered from New Zealand and it was delivered perfectly on time. Will most definitely order again!
I purchased a nice sized hamper to be delivered to my CEO and his wife for their birthdays. The first delivery attempt said no able to deliver, it is a hotel, unless the hotel doors were locked, that is not possible. I reached out to explain my disappointment and was told it would have to be the next day. Again, the delivery attempt was not until evening and the hotel never received the item. My boss and his wife were leaving the hotel the next day at that point and never received the item and the item cannot be located. When I look at the reviews for the delivery service, dnd uk, they have 1 star. I would not order from this company if they are going to use a service such as this to deliver their gifts. There are too many other options. Extremely sad and out $200.
We are so sorry to hear this didn't arrive on your selected date. DPD tracking shows it was delivered the next day at 1pm, please do check and let us know if you have any further issues ASAP so we can chase up with the depot.
Thank you!
I was pleased with the on time delivery and the recipient of my gift was very happy. She sent me a picture of it and it looked just like the one on your website. Your updates on the delivery were greatly appreciated since I live a long ways away.
I have used Hampergifts on several occasions for corporate Christmas, Get Well and Thank You gifts. Each time the hampers have been of excellent quality and delivered on time. Their Christmas Tree hamper was different from the normal hampers and well-received by all our clients. I would use them again for any occasion requiring something 'special'.
Great selection. Wonderful presentation. Sent as a gift. Highly recommend
The order was delivered on time and the recipient was very satisfied with the birthday hamper.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.8 based on 3,162 reviews