Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Mary
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 8th September 2020
Patrick
Apart from a bit of confusion over delivery date, this was excellent.
The tower was a Christmas gift from a grateful husband to his wife’s Care Home staff - it couldn’t have been a better ‘thank you’. They have all told me individually how much they appreciated it - I am happy that I was able to repay their tremendous work.
So congratulations all round to you. You will definitely stay in my contacts book.
Larry
I love Hamper Gifts, they are always really efficient and the recipients have always been really pleased with them.
Have used this company a few times. Always top goods and delivered on time.
Wonderful service from ordering to delivery.

Well done.

Patricia
Wonderful service will use again.
I ordered 3 different Christmas hampers for 3 different recipients in October. The site was so easy to navigate .They have all been delivered by date requested and have put a much needed smile on all our faces. Excellent service beautiful hampers. Will definitely return and recommend.
This was the first time that I’ve ever ordered a Christmas Hamper for someone, well, technically I bought 2 because they looked amazing. I was very impressed with the huge range of Hampers to choose from, I choose 2 of the ‘Golden Tower’ Hampers. Due to COVID-19, I requested that the Hampers be delivered directly to the recipients addresses, which was so much easier than I had expected - being able to order, and pay for, both items while also being able to arrange delivery to 2 different addresses, all in one transaction is fantastic! After purchasing the Hampers and adding notes for the gifts, I realised that I had forgotten to write who the gifts were from. When I contacted Customer Services about my oversight, they replied very quickly and immediately updated the message on the Hampers to include my name with no hassle at all. I don’t see the Hampers in person but to say that they were “well received” is an understatement - both the recipients were delighted and I have been Tod that all the boxes of the Towers “are jam packed with goodies” and that the treats were “absolutely delicious”. Even with the busy time of year, and the COVID-19 restrictions, I was informed before purchasing that the delivery dates I selected would be estimated and that there might be a difference of a few days either side of the date I had chosen. Even so, I was very pleased by how close to the estimated delivery date the Hampers were delivered - I had chosen a Friday delivery and one arrived on the Saturday morning and the second (to the Isle of Bute) was delivered on the Monday morning which I couldn’t be happier about. Absolutely fantastic company, with amazing customer service and a huge range of Hampers to choose from. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase, the service received and the quality of the products. I will definitely be using this company again in the future and I can’t recommend them highly enough. If you’re looking for a special gift, regardless if the occasion, then this is the place to go!
The person we sent this to was delighted and said how much they enjoyed it. Highly recommended
I have ordered your hampers before and this one was just as excellent as previous ones. My friend was delighted with the range and quality of hampers. The ease of ordering, after the clear pictures of exactly what you are ordering, makes the process so simple. I also like the range of prices and contents from a quick simple "Hello" to a more substantial "Thinking of you". I will use your business again for certain. Delivery was a day later than advised, perfectly acceptable postal delay.
I ordered a Christmas hamper from Australia for my daughter and son in law in England. From start to finish the service and communication was great. Arrived safely with lots of updates as to when exactly it would arrive. Cant complain.
Very easy web site,and ordering. Bought as a thank you gift to give at Christmas. Had it delivered to my home to give personally. Certainly looks attractive and I look forward to hearing her view. Thank you.
Recipients were absolutely delighted. Quality of contents were excellent. Hamper delivered without any hiccups. Will be back for more orders.
Thank you. All three hampers arrived safely and much appreciated. One recipient actually sent me a photo of his!
Always a joy to deal with Hampergifts. Alex Pittas pulled out all the stops for me this year to deliver a beautiful gift to special friends. I look forward to dealing with you again soon and sending fabulous gifts to everyone. thank you.
I received a hamper I did order! It was suppose to be a Chrismas gift and she delivered to a friend the one I ordered was Christmas Carol in a basket but instead they received a box saying merry Christmas with 5 item 1 wine this cost me in total £44 the items inside could have only come to at least £20 please explsne why I did not receive the item I order that should have arrived in a basket with a bow and looking like a gift !!!!! Very disappointed my Invoice was 257205 would really like a reply Mrs Cadman
Dear Mrs Cadman

We have checked your order and you did in fact order the "Merry Christmas Gift Bag with Red Wine (393) - £ 37.50 ", and not the Christmas Carol (ref 132). If you email sales@hampergifts.co.uk we can provide your invoice details if required and try to assist you further.
Best wishes
Hampergifts Team
I sent hampers to my colleagues who were delighted, I will certainly be using Hampergifts again, and not just for Xmas!
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Bought for a Christmas gift. Thank you for the prompt service.
We ordered 119 Christmas hampers for our staff this year, which were delivered individually, including to overseas addresses. They arrived beautifully packaged and on time, and contained a tasty selection of goodies!

It was very easy to order, there were great communications throughout, and I am very happy to recommend Hampergifts - they are a pleasure to do business with!
Hardly any choice of hampers and no delivery dates between december 16th and January 8th!
Wasted 20mins of my life i'll never get back!

Unfortunately we have sold out and our cutoff for pre-Christmas delivery was a few days ago, we are very sorry

Wishing you a very happy Christmas

Hampergifts Team
Brought this as a thank you gift for some very caring and helpful neighbours. The hamper was the perfect size and they thoroughly loved the gift and commented on how beautiful it was.
We hope to see you again soon!
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas