Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 24th October 2020
CAT
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Paul
Fantastic service, ordered an Easter Tower hamper as a gift and it arrived early. The recipient thought it was brilliant and is already planning uses for all the amazing boxes.
A lovely gift and arrived on time. Thank you.
My friend loved it. :)
As we couldn't see our 'special' son over Easter because of the pandemic, we wanted to send something significant for him to share with his support team, who've been fantastic. We were delighted to find the ideal hamper on Hampergifts website: a good variety of treats to share and all attractively presented. Importantly, we were able to alert the team to the date and time of delivery. Thank you, Hampergifts!
Hamper arrived ahead of schedule and was received, as a gift, with joy. Thank you so much we will be making another order. Charles
Excellent 🥰
Excellent service! Thank you.
Thank you Hampergifts, when trying to order something from the other side of the world for delivery on a certain day, you made our life so easy. Your website and actual hampers were pretty much identical. Our daughter was extremely happy and said how yummy the hamper of chocolates were. Thanks for your quick respose to my emails too and the fast tracking for such a late order, which actually was delivered a day earlier.. which was wonderful. Can defiinately recommed using your services, many thanks from Barb and Dave in Auckland New Zealand
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Everyone delighted, delivered earlier than expected but confirmed by recipient as convenient. Would be happy to use company again and recommend same. Thx
Ordered with this company twice now and both times the product and service has been spot on.
I don't live in the UK but I wanted to send an Easter basket to my daughter, whose live in Glasgow. I ordered this basket for her and it was perfect. It arrived on time and they texted her to let her know when her package was to arrive. She really appreciated the notice so she can plan to be home for the delivery. It arrived on time and everything is wonderful. Thank you.
Easy to work with. Will definitely use Hampergifts again!
I sent the hamper as a gift to my son and family which they were delighted with. Ordering, communication and delivery were spot on. I have no complaints at all. Thanks Hampergifts.
Bought as a gift. Everything from browsing the site, to purchasing, to delivery was a pleasure! The recipient of the hamper was over joyed !
efficient, on time prompt delivery, recipients were delighted by the hamper quality.
Efficient and easy to deal with. Reasonable value too.
My parents were delighted with the Easter basket which arrived exactly on the date I requested. It is a lovely basket with the contents attractively displayed and covered with a large green ribbon - too beautiful to open, according to my mother (which is quite something, given the fact that there is chocolate under that cellophane..!)
The hamper looks as lovely as it did on the website and our daughter and granddaughter were thrilled with it. We’d definitely use Hampergifts again.
Happy customer and happy recipient, no more to say but thank you
I order from Australia for my UK family & find the process with Hampergifts very easy. Communication is excellent & delivery very exact. The family are very happy with the Hamper goodies.
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,829 reviews