Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd
Read Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd Reviews

About Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd:

Beautiful hampers and gift baskets

sales@hampergifts.co.uk

Larissa
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Larissa
More Photos & Videos
Can not fault any aspect of my order. Everything as described and messages and delivery spot on.
Thank you.
Dear Georgina
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Best wishes
Hampergifts Team
Really pleased with the purchase which was a gift for my friend . She was delighted with it . I put the wrong date of delivery on my order and e mailed company and the date was amended easily . Thank you
Wonderful! Everything was effortless. A bit daunting to order from across the pond and hope for the best. Judging from the recipient’s praise and gratitude, it was a very good experience. The lovely hampers were well received with rave reviews. So much so, that I was a repeat customer.
Sent as a gift, recipients delighted with the appearance and contents. Easy to order, delivered on the desired date.
I am happy 😃 about you’re excellent service. I really appreciate.
Really easy to use website to see goods on offer, simple ordering process, emails to notify time of delivery, delivered really promptly and looked gorgeous!
I bought the hamper for my niece who was 30, she was very happy to receive it.
The service and communication was excellent.
Amazing hampers, the recipients were very pleased both with the delivery, how the gifts were presented and contents in the hamper. Thank you very much
Excellent customer services . I used hampergifts to send 2 gifts for teachers and as soon as they received and commented on how perfect the gifts were I sent another two . Thank you so much . I definitely recommend hampergifts. Fast, reliable and amazing products .
I bought two hampergifts for my children's teachers at school because we could not go due to the covid19. The hampergifts arrived the exact day they promised and also during school hours . The teachers were over the moon . They told me it was perfect and the contents inside were of high quality. Thank you so much hampergift. I will definitely be using them again 💝
The service was first class and the gift arrived on time.
The Tower was beautifully presented, was so suitable for an 80th birthday gift, looked so pretty and the contents have delighted her.
Brilliant-was looking for a gift for a care worker that would also show our appreciation to her family also for their support and we found it here. Lovely site to use and all the information needed to make it easy to order, bonus was an earlier delivery than requested. The gift went down very well & was much appreciated. Will definitely be using again. Thank You
So impressed with the first hamper that I sent with Hampergifts. My friend sent pictures of the Pimms hamper when it arrived on her birthday and it was even better than the website photographs and description - lovely coordinated presentation and delivery was spot on time wise with great updates on the delivery too. I’d say this is also right on the price point and maybe even better value than somewhere such as M&S or John Lewis but without lacking on quality!
Excellent service hampers were delivered on time nicely presented
Excellent service every one I sent a Hampergifts were very pleased. Beautiful hampers
Thank you for pulling out all the stops to get my son a hamper for Father’s Day (his first!) by next day delivery! Much appreciated!
Lovely selection of goodies, perfect to send to a family. They were so delighted with it they sent me a photo of them unpacking it. Despatched promptly and delivered on the date I had chosen. I recommend this hamper and will definitely be buying again.
very good with the delivery and the service they provided
Ordered as a gift for a relative who is shielding. Delivery on time as promised. Very well stocked box/basket. Very pleased.
Lovely hamper. Beautifully arranged and delivered on time
Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,434 reviews