Harrisons Curtains & Blinds Reviews

Own Driver
2 - 3 Hours
Read Harrisons Curtains & Blinds Reviews

Tell us how Harrisons Curtains & Blinds made you happy
I would highly recommend Nicole Blair the sales consultant she was knowledgeable, friendly and helped me to select the perfect choice of curtains for our home.
Huge thanks, they look amazing 😉
Took ages for the turn around time just for sheer curtains. Two of the curtains has micro hole/damage. I did not hear from the franchisee after the installation if everything is okay which is pretty off for me while prior to confirmation I find her quite pushy. Every few days she would follow-up and check on me if I have decided to go ahead with the contract. This is not the type of customer service that I am expecting from Harrison.
I am happy with my curtains
Perfect service all round!!
Already done that
We are very happy with both the quality and look of the curtains & blinds that Paula helped us to select, I would definitely recommend her services to others.
We had a great experience with Harrison’s when we purchased our wooden blinds. Definitely recommend them.
Sarsh has been very helpful choosing fabrics, textures and colours and is awesome to deal with. I would definately recommend Harrisons Curtains to anyone.
For months couldn’t get anyone out on a Monday for measure and quote. Finally came up with an idea to email the measurements and got a quote that way. This company doesn’t seem to go out of there way to accommodate the needs of their customers.

All said and done, the end result was fanatic. The person whom I dealt with was easy to deal with via email, and had a friendly mannerism.
excellent product and service
Great knowledge of product and helpful sales willing to go the extra mile. Installer was great and worked to a high standard. Only issue was dead silence while waiting for stock to arrive
We also have had flooring (carpet) laid when we lived in Okere Falls, Rotorua
Good quality nice people to deal with
Very happy with blinds
Is very pleasant on the eye to get
the light coming true
Great service, very happy with the finished product. Our curtains and blinds look fantastic and we have received lots of positive comments from friends and family.
The service was great, clear communication & quick replies, I would use Harrisons again.
Fantastic service a job well done to a high standard
Very approachable when I asked questions on anything .
Great before sales service but poor after sales service. Time frames were much longer than we were told (installation was very prompt though) and I felt like the staff weren’t interested in anything other than me paying my bill asap.
We have bought carpet for our home, also carpet for our rental and in the last six months replaced the curtains in our lounge from Harrisons. They have always given us 100% service regarding turning up on time, quotes on the spot, and I was impressed with the range of beautiful fabric to chose from for the curtains.
Harrisons Curtains & Blinds is rated 4.64 based on 572 reviews