Harrisons Curtains & Blinds Reviews

Own Driver
2 - 3 Hours
Read Harrisons Curtains & Blinds Reviews

Tell us how Harrisons Curtains & Blinds made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Love love love my curtains
Marion and her team from Eastern Suburbs Curtains and Blinds were amazing from the start, really enjoyed initial consultation with Marion she was so helpful and Kevin who installed was also great and efficient. Highly recommend. Nicola Roberts - Remuera
I had a great experience with Harrisons, the consultant was super helpful, friendly and gave me some great advice on what would work best for our new home. They worked extra hard to make sure our curtains were installed before the Covid 19 lockdown. I would definitely be recommending Harrisons to friends and family. Thanks Harrisons for doing such an amazing job!!
You can't fault the friendly and professional service from both Tony and the fitter.
Blinds (Santa Fe, Norman) of poor quality. Not closing easily (very stiff) and workmanship shoddy. Two blinds had to be replaced and one has now lost the cheap plastic casing that holds the strings for up and down movement.
The Venetian blinds are fantastic and the service and install was brilliant.
Love the curtains and blind. Beautifully made. Professional and prompt service. Highly recommend using Harrisons for your curtains or blinds.
our renovation project dragged out tonally a year. Toni was great to deal with, never cancelled appointments. Effective communication before during and after the process by the team involved. Well done!
Our consultant Sarah was professional, her product knowledge was extensive and her advice and input was much appreciated. She was prompt with quotes and follow up. We’re very pleased with the finished Roman blinds. Installation was faultless and the installer was very professional. Our blinds and roller blinds were excellent value for money. Would recommend Harrisons.
Good value & great quality products. Really proffessional & efficient service!!
Toni was fantastic to deal with. Always great prompt communication, very helpful with selection. The blinds look fantastic and my husband says he rates Harrisons Curtains 11/10.
Karen.
Linda was a pleasure to deal - service was excellent. We love our new curtains.
See previous comments.
Good price but it’s true you get what you pay for.
I couldn't have asked for better service from Jane who listened and qualified my preferences. She was very helpful with her advice and I will definitely be using Harrisons again when the time is needed.
Excellent service from start to finish! Cant wait for the next room!
Amazing........
......... from the first enquiry to the amazing installation guys.
At all times I felt informed and calm that I was going to get just what I wanted.
Thanks so very much!
Shirley
We had excellent service
your team turned up on time was very helpfull with advice thankyou for the
service you provided
Very happy with the product and friendly service.
Harrisons Curtains & Blinds is rated 4.65 based on 359 reviews