Health Co Reviews

info@healthco.com.au

6/8 Combarton Street,
Brendale
Queensland

Good product and fast delivery. Very happy.
Product delivered hassle free and i was kept up to date from australia post daily. It came in 4 days from QLD. I would recommend padding/packing inside the cardboard box for protection of the product because there was no packing in the box when delivered.
Really quick delivery
Excellent service. Products arrived really fast, and at a better price than competitors.
If you keep making products like this one. I am afraid you’ll need to make more and more. Because it’s by far the best decision I have ever made. I love that besides the nutritious elements. It has something called collagen which surprisingly keeps my skin looking good and healthy. I recommend the banana ice cream flavour.
Tasty but very small
Last time I ordered it took a week to get from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast - this time only 2 days!!! Thank you for changing your delivery partner and for your awesome prices and range! Very happy customer!
Fast shipping and good pricing.
Works well for me
I appreciate the prompt delivery and honouring the perks as advertised in the email to me. Honesty is the best policy.
My delivery was received faster than expected
Great prices and very speedy delivery!
Quick service and delivery great prices
The product came really quick. Great service.
Prompt delivery of goods ordered and very satisfied with product
Took advantage of the special promo for 2 x Prana On protein powder and got 2 bottles of Green for free. Value for money.
Very convenient and fast service
Health Co processed my order promptly and I received it well packed and safe. Added bonus was an excellent price. Can recommend this company.
We love this back cumin seed. It has stopped my husbands chronic sinus and mucous problem. Just fantastic. We bought it originally to kill the virus and it helped his health immensely. He now takes it regularly for general health. Thank you. Amazing stuff.
I am very happy with my product and excellent customer service .
Health Co is rated 4.6 based on 544 reviews