Hedgehog Insurance Reviews

Capital Tower, Cardiff
Cardiff
CF10 3AE

Tell us how Hedgehog Insurance made you happy
I was told when I rang about a smashed window on my car it wouldn't affect my no claims and it has took my years no claims off my car, I have no took out a new insurance and claimed I had 1 years no claims and now need to declare it and I can't!
To charge £58 to update a registration is excessive, considering this was updated by myself online and not calling to get someone to do over the phone.
There were issues with the web page not loaded and then stating a sever error, took several attempts but did get there in the end
No one to talk. They put me on another line No answer for 40 min .
I had car insurance with you lot I got a new car went to transfer my insurance over to it and then told by your lot you can't transfer it over to my new car I've not had any problems getting car insurance before I always pay it for the year so not very happy that yous done nothing to help iam still waiting on my refund from my old policy 🙃
Absolutely shambolic customer service, don’t get call backs, and they make it more or less impossible to claim. Really really frustrating company. Please don’t buy insurance from them.
No contact number
Conmen and fraudsters
Too complicated with the premium credit, too many emails, too confusing, no telephone number to ring. I will continue for the the next year as I’ve signed it now but I won’t be renewing
I purchased a. 2017 vehicle, insured it and drove it home. Unfortunately the vehicle broke down due to a sensor fault but when I called, Hedgehog Breakdown would not recover the vehicle. I will not be recommending Hedgehog.
Cheap insurance but customer service is diabolical
It appears to be a fraudulent to me
Quoted a low price then I hit triple the price
Stop emailing me at 3 am
Very straight forward and cheapest insurance for me have already recommended to my daughter
Need a contact number to speak to someone
I’m having trouble signing into my account. I have difficulties reaching out in order to solve this problem. Please could you call me on 07928766048 Kind regards, Kieran Darby
Charged me £74 for late renewal due to work travel out of UK.However renewed for this year.
stupidly expensive
Had to pay £150 more than my original quote only 2 days later after receiving it,absolutely fuming.not happy at all!
Hedgehog Insurance is rated 4.7 based on 3,418 reviews