Hedgehog Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hedgehog Insurance
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Hedgehog Insurance Reviews

About Hedgehog Insurance:

We are an exclusively-online car insurance company. As a modern provider of car insurance, we use the very latest data to give you the most competitive price. We strive to make our website as convenient and easy to use as possible.

I had car insurance with you lot I got a new car went to transfer my insurance over to it and then told by your lot you can't transfer it over to my new car I've not had any problems getting car insurance before I always pay it for the year so not very happy that yous done nothing to help iam still waiting on my refund from my old policy 🙃
Absolutely shambolic customer service, don’t get call backs, and they make it more or less impossible to claim. Really really frustrating company. Please don’t buy insurance from them.
No contact number
Conmen and fraudsters
Too complicated with the premium credit, too many emails, too confusing, no telephone number to ring. I will continue for the the next year as I’ve signed it now but I won’t be renewing
I purchased a. 2017 vehicle, insured it and drove it home. Unfortunately the vehicle broke down due to a sensor fault but when I called, Hedgehog Breakdown would not recover the vehicle. I will not be recommending Hedgehog.
It appears to be a fraudulent to me
Quoted a low price then I hit triple the price
Stop emailing me at 3 am
Very straight forward and cheapest insurance for me have already recommended to my daughter
Need a contact number to speak to someone
I’m having trouble signing into my account. I have difficulties reaching out in order to solve this problem. Please could you call me on 07928766048 Kind regards, Kieran Darby
Charged me £74 for late renewal due to work travel out of UK.However renewed for this year.
stupidly expensive
Had to pay £150 more than my original quote only 2 days later after receiving it,absolutely fuming.not happy at all!
Very easy to set up my policy, quick and effortless.
Like me you can start with one star and earn the rest depending on quality is simply not just a gift.
Managed to get my details wrong from the start - missed off a named driver - so I contacted them immediately upon receipt of documentation and informed them, at which point I was told they would sort out the issue and get back to me. Still waiting.
I hate how you can not call anyone to discuss anything, would not of purchased if I knew this
I received a quote a few days ago with the exactly same details and start date. Yet when I purchased my insurance today it was £135 more than the actual quote.
Hedgehog Insurance is rated 4.67 based on 3,301 reviews