Hedgehog Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hedgehog Insurance
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Hedgehog Insurance Reviews

About Hedgehog Insurance:

We are an exclusively-online car insurance company. As a modern provider of car insurance, we use the very latest data to give you the most competitive price. We strive to make our website as convenient and easy to use as possible.

Quick and efficient 👍
Nice and easy way to get inssurance
Very happy such an easy switch and half the price of my other provider.
Could be a lot easier if u had a tell phone number to contact u and actually speak to some one other than a computer
Simple straight forward insurance
I had a few issues at first but finished on my laptop and got it sorted. It would have been helpful to be able to speak with someone on the phone as online chat couldn't help me.
It was good and easy
So far, so good.
So far so good 😊
This was my first experience of a comparable insurance on line shopping and saying that I will do it again I also feel I got a good deal. This was a very important purchase as I had a business van for years and my no claims couldn’t be put across to my car I’m very happy 😃
Cheapest company I could find, very good perks to the car insurance. Not asking a ridiculously high amount every month which is fab. Overall pleased.
Pretty easy and straightforward
Very good and accommodating
Fairly straight forward process, recommended
Straight forward online procedure. Best Quote! Offer of free legal cover promotion for March 2021, low compulsory excess and instant live chat access (whilst no phone number available).
It was all done very quickly online without additional telephone calls and email communication. Satisfied 👍
So far I have had no problems
All straight forward and done online.
It was easy to use and navigate. Although I do find there tends to be a lot of emails from both hedgehog and the underwriter , since joining.
A straight forward and easy experience buying car insurance online with this company. Thank you
Hedgehog Insurance is rated 4.67 based on 3,300 reviews