Hedgehog Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hedgehog Insurance
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Hedgehog Insurance Reviews

About Hedgehog Insurance:

We are an exclusively-online car insurance company. As a modern provider of car insurance, we use the very latest data to give you the most competitive price. We strive to make our website as convenient and easy to use as possible.

I've tried to change my address but it won't let me change the address I have tried numerous times to do this.
i am still waiting for your response.
Up to now I have had a good experience, but I did send a email regarding my vehicle being fitted with a dash cam on the 3/6/21 and if would bring my premium down. Yet I have no reply from anyone at hedgehog car insurance, i sent the email on the 2/06/21 morning time. Other than that it's been a decent experience only three stars as I'm a new customer.
Would have preferred to speak to someone verbally instead of texting, I am an old school person, not that great with technology, I could then confirm in my head that the site is legitimate as I have had experiences in the past where sites were not legit eg holidays etc
good
The price kept changing by the time I finished it was more expensive than my existing company
Service was average. Unhappy that my quote jumped up by £95 after I changed my policy start date. In these dark times with Covid19 it appears that everyone including yourselves are after a quick buck. Typical company underhand tactics
Not letting me see renal form
Nice to be able to handle it online, I did think perhaps there should a review call to make sure everything with the policy is correct/transferred over correctly, or additional comments box perhaps?
I haven’t really heard much from you at all, and it’s just the beginning so, so far so good...
Not spoke to a member of the hedgehog team so can’t comment on customer service but the price & package I received online was more than reasonable. Happy with my purchase.
Not talking to a human is very difficult when there is a issue
I’m a new car insurance customer to Hedgehog, so far my experience has been pleasant, the website was easy to navigate and documents were received promptly after purchase.
Very easy, as I used compare the market
Good easy access
Unable to contact anyone with queries about a previous renewal, no phone number or details available unless I wanted to make a claim.
Quick easy
Good quote in the end but tried to up the premium by over 100 pound when I got a 2nd quote closer to the time. Managed to get the original price. Website is quick and easy to use.
I had to do through compare market as your own website, would not complete a quote.
It was a more difficult experience dealing with my car insurance problems through live chat it would have been much less stressful experience if I could phone and speak through everything The chat took a very long time on each occasion and I spent two days just trying to renew my car insurance as it had expired the first day and after it was finally set up I got a text the second day saying I I didn’t have car insurance to then go back on live chat to find it was just a text for the old policy exhausting and frustrating please bring back a telephone number
Hedgehog Insurance is rated 4.67 based on 3,302 reviews