Hedgehog Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Hedgehog

Tell us how Hedgehog made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
"I was trying to purchase a policy and needed questions answered. I found the agent via the online chat very helpful and he provided links for me to clarify things further which was very helpful. Based on my experience today I would recommend this company"
"I can only add my review based on setting up insurance as this is all I have experienced. Hopefully, I will never have to claim, fingers crossed. The process was very easy being transferred from confused.com. I see some reviews state the price from the comparison site to hedgehog varied. Mine was exactly the same so no issue there. On checking my details and entering my payment info I immediately received a text confirming my insurance and linking to my online account. On entering the account all my documents are present and easily presented so it's clear. So in short, quick easy service and is easy to review. Regarding some of the negative reviews, I would suggest you read them as originally they put me off. On reading them I realised very quickly this is not hedgehogs fault but the people signing up. It's an online service run by chat....if you want a person don't buy, simples! I have used the chat to check I can drive other vehicles 3rd party and it was very simple."
"I asked a question and I received the answer. Simple"
"On line chat is really easy to use mych easier than waiting on a telephone. Website also easy to use and quotation for my insurance was the cheapest around"
Thanks Dale, it sounds like you're happy all around - which is great to hear!

Have a great day.

The team at Hedgehog
"Set up quickly. And seem very good."
Hi Amy,

Thank you for your feedback. Have a great day!

The team at Hedgehog.
"They have excellent reviews but I'm a bit suspicious that they use a credit agency for financing the monthly payments. I also can't view any of the online documents in my account. I'll reserve my judgement until such time that I need to call and talk to them or make a claim - Obviously I hope this won't happen!"
Hi James, allow me to put your suspicions to rest...

We’re proud to partner with Premium Credit Limited who provide our monthly instalment option - they're the leading premium funder in the UK! Our customers that pay by monthly instalments will receive a welcome pack from Premium Credit Limited, which contains further information and instructions on how to manage the Direct Debit.

You can find your documents in the 'Your Account' area of the website. These can be opened and saved on all devices.

If there's anything else that we can do to help then please do drop us a message on LiveChat.

Team Hedgehog 🦔
"sorted out my updated reg no."
Hi John,

Glad that we could help.

The team at Hedgehog.
"Very easy to set up and very competitive price"
Hi Carl,

Thanks for your 5-star review. It's nice to hear your experience was straightforward and that we were competitive for you.

"Very easy to use"
Hello Ishrat, great to hear - welcome to Hedgehog.
"Very kind, helpful friendly customer support person, Gemma, who I was put into contact with once the chat bot couldn't resolve my issue. Gemma quickly pointed me in the right direction and my issue was resolved in under 5 minutes, I would strongly recommend Gemma to have deal with anything."
Hello Mike, thank you for your comments, we have made sure to pass them on and Gemma was very happy to receive them.

Regards,

Team Hedgehog 🦔
"Very friendly customer support person, Gemma, who I was put into contact with once the chat bot couldn't resolve my issue. Gemma quickly pointed me in the right direction and my issue was resolved in under 5 minutes."
Hi Iain,

Thanks for the great review, we'll be sure to pass those lovely comments on to Gemma, she'll be really pleased to hear them!

Thanks
The Hedgehog Team
"Despite no phone line, useful chat service"
Hello

Thank you for the review, we're glad you found the chat useful. We don't have a call centre so that we can pass those fantastic savings on to you, our customer :)

The team at Hedgehog
"I needed to change my address on a new policy and they did it in minutes of being on the web chat. Great service. Hastings took hours when I moved last year and charged me."
Thank you for the great feedback Andrew, we'll pass this onto the Service Centre - they'll really appreciate the comments.

Regards,

Team Hedgehog 🦔
"Easy to purchase. Marc was very helpful on the online chat. Answered all my questions and doubts. Great service. Great experience overall."
Hello Sanjay, thank you for the feedback we'll make sure Marc sees your comments. Thanks for the 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Regards

Team Hedgehog 🦔
"Quick and easy, simple to get quotes and buy."
Exactly what we want to hear, thank you very much. Happy driving!

Regards

Team Hedgehog 🦔
"It was easy and simple"
Hi, great to hear it was simple to get cover arranged. Thanks for the review 👍

Team 🦔
"The team are so accommodating and helped out in every way possible"
Hi Lynda, that's lovely to hear. Thanks for taking the time today to leave your review.

The team at Hedgehog
"amazimg and very cheap quote thanks"
Thank you Mark, good to hear that we were competitively priced for you.

Have a great day!

The team at Hedgehog
"It was the easiest car insurance l have done yet very good and l love the price"
Excellent feedback, thank you. It's great to hear that you're a very happy customer 😃👌

The team at Hedgehog
"Very easy to use website very helpful."
Hi Michael, thank you for your 5-star review. It's great to hear that your online experience was straightforward and that you found the website helpful.

Hedgehog is rated 4.67 based on 756 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access