Hedgehog Insurance Reviews

Based on 3,417 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Hedgehog Insurance Reviews

About Hedgehog Insurance:

We are an exclusively-online car insurance company. As a modern provider of car insurance, we use the very latest data to give you the most competitive price. We strive to make our website as convenient and easy to use as possible.

I cannot believe it was so straightforward. Few clicks and sorted. I nad to add bussiness use for a new job and did it in less than 2 minutes.
Brilliant
was a bit disappointed that my insurance this year has gone up by 150
I was very surprised to find a huge increase just because I moved home 6 miles away. I do not think this is fair. Those tariffs should be reviewed.
I have no issues really
Very easy process
Quick insurance cover
Very quick and efficient.
Very good company to be with
Very happy with your service
Good display of different options with appropriate description to make well informed choices.
Although i have just taken this policy out to start at a later date very please with the swift and efficient action of setting g up this insurance
Great and easy
Online experience was great. I didn't have any problems completing forms and buying insurance straightaway. I didn't have the need to speak to a customer service advisor so can't comment on that.
Easy to renew even over the telephone as DD was a day late.
Easy peasy,lemon squeezy,which suits me perfectly
Straight forward!
Easy service. Brilliant
Initially I was very pleased with the qoute and how efficient the whole progress was especially as they where automatically able to verify my NCB without me emailing anything unlike my last car insurers especially as I have very little time. I was surprised unlike any previous car insurer Hedgehog have asked me a pic of my car showing it parked overnight in the garage this I have never come across all my years of car insurance but this is a small inconvenience for the price of the car insurance.
Excellent value quick and easy to set up 5star service brilliant