Hedgehog Insurance Reviews

Based on 3,358 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Hedgehog Insurance Reviews

About Hedgehog Insurance:

We are an exclusively-online car insurance company. As a modern provider of car insurance, we use the very latest data to give you the most competitive price. We strive to make our website as convenient and easy to use as possible.

Really good price keep it up (:
am disgusted they made a mistake on my policy which started yesterday and i paid full annual premium i noticed the mistake and they made me pay £83.97 to amend their mistake, NEVER AGAIN am I going to insure with them, been with them years.
Never had any issues with these guys. Admittedly I have never had to call them but the renew process is great. I love how they tell you one month in advance your insurance is coming up for renewal and not just automatically take payment. Very easy process
There were issues with the web page not loaded and then stating a sever error, took several attempts but did get there in the end
Great price and premium
Hedgehog has been my best experience with car insurance to date.
Brilliant service
It was very easy to make changes to my policy and update my personal details online. The customer service was very good.
Cheapest insurance with reasonable excess. Easy to make changes online. Despite not having someone to talk to on the phone I have always had a prompt response either through email or the web chat. I haven't actually had to make a claim before but I am happy to be covered by them just now.
amazing customers service
Helpful customer service, easy to use website. No confusion
Really quick and easy to make changes to my policy, very helpful on the chat
Really easy to sign up to
Good service
Was very easy to hcnage vehicle details online. My only issue was needing insurance changed immediately on comlection of a new car, but was unable to have insurance changed at any time other than midnight. At the time I was trying to collect the new car the offices were closed so I was unable to speak to anyone in person either.
The best car insurance company I've ever been with. 10/10 recommended to all my family and friends.
Reasonable price and easy to use
No problems with insurance company means 5 star :)
Qiuke and easy to find the cover your looking for at a good price
Hedgehog Insurance is rated 4.67 based on 3,358 reviews