Hello Fresh Reviews

3PM
3PM

1 (800) 733-2414

Tell us how Hello Fresh made you happy

"Lovely fresh convenient food ."
Are you Hello Fresh? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Hello Fresh receives. Reply Free
"Great service"
"Great product delivered and packaged well. Easy instructions and food always fresh. Delicious recipes"
"My account was settled and yet they are still hassling me for late payment and adding late payment charges...PLEASE DONT SET AN ACCOUNT UP WITH THESE JOKERS. If you pay by PAYPAL then it takes a pre-authorised payment again and again until you log into your paypal account and stop it. Then try and get your money back ...nightmare"
"First box arrived. All the food looks beautiful and recipes are easy to follow .cant believe I haven't done this before."
"Please Reviews you have to change system to zero stars or minus stars. Time and time again I have told these folks we are not interested, have a sign on door saying no sales people and which they just willfully ignore. Clearly along with various pointless charities, Jehovah witnesses, local authority and occasional dodge tradesmen they seem to be under the impression people purchase houses to be bothered when they busy. How about having some respect for private property and peoples rights to enjoyment of their homes without being bothered with a pretty pointless business model...if you work for Hello Fresh you may want to know 3.3 stars in relation to reviews is the point when consumers are less likely to engage with your brand and roll on."
"Excellent customer service"
"Fantastic quality, great easy-to-follow recipes and great value"
"Very limited choices in meals and I tried to order different meals than the 3 vegetarian meals listed for the first week I ordered, but found it impossible, so two of the three meals I couldn't eat. One vegetarian meal consisted of FRIED CHEESE as the meal, but I don't eat cheese and I have never, in the world, seen this as a main course for dinner. At over 30 grams of fat per serving, unhealthy. Another meal was a corn salad and one tiny, sad, plastic wrapped cob was the main thrust of the meal, with canned kidney beans. The great meal was a portebollo mushroom "burger" which was delicious! I do not recommend this company and I cancelled."
"Hello Fresh didn't meet my personal needs so I canceled the service. Then I get charged again and another box of melted ice pack and now spoiled meat left at my doorway. Thankfully I took a screenshot of myself selecting cancel immediately and not send me one more box so that when the customer service representative told me I must have selected incorrectly I can actually see that I'm not an idiot and that the company participates in dishonest cancellation practices. I believe it was a shitty thing for Hellow Fresh to do and I will now spread the word to friends/family/ and anybody else willing to listen. Sorry Hello Fresh but I'm taking. Y money back to Blue Apron."
"Hello fresh could not suck enough. My son and his girlfriend got me hello fresh Groupon for $30.00. I spent 3 hours trying to crack into their webpage to order. It never ceases to amaze me how the people who run these companies manage to take the service out of customer service. Still trying to get my money back from these trolls. You managed to totally fuck my birthday up hello fresh."
Hello Fresh is rated 3.27 based on 11 reviews