Hemming & Wills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hemming & Wills
Read Hemming & Wills Reviews

About Hemming & Wills:

We’re an independent, stand-out, contemporary home brand with a conscience and our mission is to help create Happiness at Home.

Proudly British, we offer a unique combination of affordable, design-led, contemporary & mid-century home furnishings including sustainable options and a great collection of ethically made plastic free & reusable homewares. All backed by an exceptional customer experience, we genuinely recognise our customers are the heart beat of H&W and we’re here to help you in any way we can.

0330-133-1233

care@hemmingandwills.co.uk

Tell us how Hemming & Wills made you happy
Hemming & Wills 5 star review on 12th May 2020
Aaron Bennett
More Photos & Videos
Hemming and Wills were hands down the best company I have ever bought something from. Not only were they proactive in contacting me to clarify my purchase suited my needs, they went above and beyond to arrange delivery at a convenient time and contacted me afterwards to check i was happy. I love my purchase (a dining table and bench) every time I look at it and the shopping experience went far above the reasonable cost of the table. I would not hesitate to recommend them and will definitely be a returning customer.
Hello Sara,

Good to hear from you and thanks so much for your kind review. It was a pleasure to help you and it's great to hear about the furniture. We hope you're keeping well and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

James @ The H&W Care Team
Great chairs I got to great ones for me and my partner and a blue one for my son and a pink one for my daughter and the kids love them.they look so stylish and are very comfy. Really quick delivery came in two day
Extremely helpful and informative - yet to receive product so unable to comment on the actual items.
Reliable service. Quick to reply to emails. Thanks!
Ordered an office chair during lockdown. Got an email after 1 week to let me know the delivery company would be in contact. Delivery was easy and contactless. The eames style office chair is much better than expected (gas lift range is great)
Lovely delivery service. Didn’t take long to come and the driver was really nice.
Haven’t unboxed yet as we are moving house! Can’t wait for our table and bench to come
Reclaimed table and benches look great in our flat. Add some much needed character, certainly recommend. Delivery only slightly late, which is fairly impressive given pandemic lockdown.
Hi there,

Great to hear the furniture works well for you. Thanks for your kind review.

James @ The H&W Care Team
Love the table and bench chairs I ordered, they look great, are sustainable and well built.
Hello Jemima,

Many thanks for your kind review, great to hear you're happy with everything.

We hope to see you again at H&W soon.

James @ The H&W Care Team
Realy pleased with table and seating ,looks good in kitchen warm comfortable ,looking forward ,when covid19,is over and l can show it off ,take care stay safe ,thank you .
Hello Margaret,

Many thanks for your kind review, we're pleased you're happy with everything.

Take care.

James @ The H&W Care Team
Some of the screws which attach my table top to its legs have snapped at the head - which is a shame but is somewhat to be expected with reclaimed furniture. The guys at Hemming and Wills have kindly advised me how best to solve the issue. Otherwise I’m very happy with my table and benches
Hello Iain,

Sorry to hear of your issues, we'll get in touch with you to help resolve this for you.

As reclaimed wood is a natural, living material, it can move and change in a new environment. Sometimes this can result in the fixings coming loose or breaking. Unfortunately, the wood is stronger than the screws and sometimes they can break. But this is easily resolved.

We'll be in touch shortly to help further.

James @ The H&W Care Team
I recently bought a table and two benches, the service was very professional and communication was excellent given the current situation. The guy who delivered the table was super helpful and I love my purchase. I would definitely reccommend and order again.
Hello Debra,

Thanks so much for your kind review. We're really pleased to hear you're happy with everything and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

James @ The H&W Care Team
Care package and oils would be great but great furniture!
Hello Pam,

We're glad you like your reclaimed furniture, thanks for leaving the review. We hope you received our aftercare email containing handy information about use and care of your furniture, we'll follow up with you to make sure.

As your furniture is lacquered, there's no need to use oils but our aftercare and FAQ information contains alternative suggestions.

James @ The H&W Care Team
I love the reclaimed table I purchased from Hemming & Wills. Great customer service and prompt delivery. I would highly recommend them. Thank you.
Thank you Matt, we appreciate the kind review.

Chris @ H&W
Sooooo happy with our handmade table and benches! Perfect fit for our new living room. Can’t recommend it enough.
Thank you Nicky! Great to hear about your reclaimed furniture.

Chris @ H&W
Excellent communication and regular updates about my order. In the current climate, this company is doing a great job at keeping their customers satisfied! Thanks.
Thanks so much for the kind review, great to hear everything went well with your order.

H&W
Lovely piece of furniture! Really pleased with the quality and finish. Easy to put together. Delivered as soon as possible given the current restrictions. Would recommend.
Great to hear you're happy with everything Laura, thanks so much for the kind review.

Chris @ H&W
I love my Hemming and Wills dining room table and benches, the customer service was the best I’ve received very helpful and accommodating, I would definitely recommend them! The furniture is also excellent quality and exceptionally made and put together! Thankyou Hemming and Wills
Thank you Leanne for your lovely review. It was great to help you with your reclaimed furniture. We hope you're keeping well and look forward to seeing you at H&W again soon.

James @ The H&W Care Team
Unfortunately the bed I ordered was damaged and there were some issues with placing the order. The customer service has been good so far and I am hoping they will collect it soon.
Hi there, we're sorry about the damaged bed. Collection and the refund will be completed shortly and we've emailed today with further details about this. We've also made sure this model of bed is further quality checked and it appears just to be an isolated issue with your order, apologies again.

James @ The H&W Care Team
Fantastic product, super fast delivery. Very easy to navigate website. Informative. I also asked a general question a week later about a separate thing and they emailed straight away and were super helpful. Could not recommend more. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Hello Aaron,

Thanks so much for your kind review and the gold stars 😊.

We're so pleased you enjoyed shopping with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Chris @ H&W
Really nice quality product, great delivery service and support during difficult times.
Would recommend ordering from Hemming & Wills
Thank you for your kind review Gregory, much appreciated.

Best wishes, H&W
No question that this is a 5 star rating. I am in absolute awe of my dining set, the workmanship is fantastic and the finish is so lovely.

Obviously it has been difficult for all companies to continue to work under any easy or normal circumstances due to Covid-19 but the communication and customer service has been second to none and it was actually delivered ahead of schedule so no worries at all!
Thank you Daisy, we really appreciate your kind review and it's great to hear you're happy with the reclaimed furniture. We look forward to seeing you at H&W again soon.

Hemming & Wills is rated 4.79 based on 28 reviews