HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

of reviewers recommend HiNeon LED Neon Signs
3 - 6 Hours
Read HiNeon LED Neon Signs Reviews

About HiNeon LED Neon Signs:

HiNeon specializes in the design and manufacture of custom and pre-built neon signs / artwork. We ship to both Canada & the USA. Whether it's your company logo or you want to create a stunning focal point, we can work with you to bring your vision to life.

support@hineon.com

Awesome service and end product. Very happy. Kian was exceptionally helpful in getting our custom order completed.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 9th June 2021
We wanted an OPEN sign that wasn't just like every other one. We liked our HiNeon white so much we ordered a second. The ordering was too easy.
Such a great company to work with! Very meticulous, and excellent proof renderings for visual approval. We couldn't be happier, and highly recommend HiNeon!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 8th June 2021 HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 8th June 2021
Amazing product! My Neon has several options that lets my customers know we are open for the day. I would absolutely recommend HiNeon to anyone looking for a lighted sign!
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 4th June 2021
I absolutely love the look of the sign and it's exactly as advertised. Only thing that I did not pay attention to was the lack of on/ off switch or pull cord. We have a plug in the ceiling above our hanging sign, so we've had to adjust how we turn it on/ off in store.
The signs we ordered are absolute perfection! I am impressed by the quality and the sturdiness of the signs - no glass to break! The design work is gorgeous and the detail is surprisingly intricate.
The order was quick and exactly what I needed.
Best service , easy to install , and it’s exactly same as promised . Sure will use Hineon again for my future sign requirements.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 21st May 2021
Great job I love my sign
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 21st May 2021
I love the sign, and it was extremely good value for the price.
Looks great in my shop window! Nice and bright, and a good size. Easy to install as well. I ended up buying other hardware to hang in my window (the chain that came with it was too short).
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Fast service, good price, great item.
Love our new sign!
Excellent sign, great remote control options.
Amazing service and great product! I had a ton of questions, Joshua answered all of them and helped every step of the way! Thanks very much!
Love It!!!
Perfect thank you
Great experience. I’m happy with my sign.
Awesome work, great customer service
My neon sign turned out better than expected. It's absolutely perfect for my home bar and I couldn't be happier. The customer service was very good and the packing for shipping was very well done.
HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 1st April 2021 HiNeon LED Neon Signs 5 star review on 1st April 2021
HiNeon LED Neon Signs is rated 4.85 based on 175 reviews