HOLY Reviews

of reviewers recommend HOLY
Read HOLY Reviews

About HOLY:

Mit unseren pulverbasierten Soft Drinks HOLY Energy® & HOLY Iced Tea® erhältst du geilen Geschmack und behältst dabei ein gutes Gewissen. Probier's jetzt aus und werde Teil des HOLY Squads!

Tell us how HOLY made you happy
Author didn't leave any comments.
Love the taste
They’re all great flavours bursting with juice, it’s a tip top from me
Very Tasty
Great service from the start to finish . Absolutely fantastic flavour . Defo be buying again .
Good quality
After seeing Baz the welderfabber using the holy drink ,I got the starter one and found them to be very good and I will be looking to get some more in the near future.
The energy is a 4 in taste, not the best there are a few flavours which are a 5/6 but not really a good go to, the hydration is slightly better but everything has a sour flavour which overpowers regular flavour and a weird after taste for both the energy and hydration. The ice tea is good like a 7/8 tastes like ice tea with different flavours and does taste good I would choose this as a go to on a hot summer day it can definitely be a 9.
Pleasantly surprised with the flavour, never thought a powdered drink would taste this good!
The Cranberry Hydration flavour is unmatched
Used to buy 2 monster a day on shift which was killing the wallet, have saved so much money since swapping to HOLY
Love the flavours tbh
Enjoy experience
Not much taste for the money i payed
Mixed feeling, great mix of supplements/nootropics but flavours didn't worked for me
I like holy drinks fell better and will continue to drink them
Sadly As with most of these things, the prices are absolutely madness.£40 for tub, my weekly shop isn't much more than that. I will say for what's basically glorified dilute juice,they were pleasant enough. I've now finished my trail box, did I notice any amazing things happen?, no not at all. Will I buy again, I doubt it very much. I was going to show it on my video game stream, but again the price has put me off that idea. I would say a tub of the powder should no more than £20. But as I've stated just crazy prices for everything. I will also say it's essential you add ice, which weirdly enough melts alarming quick, maybe some salts in the ingredients. But ice makes it refreshing and way better. J.
Hey Julian, Thanks for sharing your perspective. Our tubs offer great value with 50 servings at just 80p per drink compared to standard overpriced and unhealthy energy drinks! It's a shame to hear you didn't experience the desired effects, as HOLY can affect everyone slightly differently. Taste is indeed subjective, and we appreciate your feedback. Adding ice certainly enhances the refreshing experience - we fully recommend it in fact! Keep an eye out for new flavours in the future - we hope you find one you enjoy more. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts! Curtis from HOLY✌️
There hydration drink is overpriced vitamin powder no real electrolyte, very disappointed.
Hey Robert It's a shame to hear you were disappointed. Our hydration drink is formulated to provide essential electrolytes along with hydration. We aim to offer a healthier alternative to traditional options on the market. If you have any further concerns, feel free to reach out. Curtis from HOLY 🙌
Super great experience, nice emails and good products. Haven't had a single soda since buying, great job guys!
It wasn’t that nice and very powdery
We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy our product. If you have any specific feedback on how we can improve, we'd love to hear it!! Take care Curtis from HOLY 🙌
HOLY is rated 4.6 based on 10,446 reviews