Home Bargains Flowers Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Home Bargains Flowers

How would you rate Home Bargains Flowers ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Patrick Danning

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Home Bargains Flowers in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Patrick Danning
"A bouquet of roses arrived obviously short of feeding and water and within a day the petals had turned black with the stems wilting.On submitting a photograph the company did not see anything wrong with the flowers (relying only on the photo) and when I requested a refund they would not agree stating as they could not be returned only a replacement was possible. I reluctantly agreed but consider if items are not in a fit state a refund should be possible."
Home Bargains Flowers is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews