Home Leisure Direct Reviews

Read Home Leisure Direct Reviews

01454 413636

michelle@homeleisuredirect.com

Tell us how Home Leisure Direct made you happy
The guys at Home Leisure Direct were very helpful at guiding us in choosing a 7ft pool table. It arrived a month earlier than expected. The guys quickly assembled the table & explained everything, including how to adjust & clean. Highly recommend HLD.
After months of being held captive due to the Covid19 pandemic and with a continual flow of emails to Home Leisure as to when we could expect delivery of our new Signature dinning pool table. we received it before Christmas mainly down to the fantastic customer services people who knowing that this table was being bought by a sheltered accommodation scheme housing a mostly ageing population of tenants they went above and beyond to make it happen. when the table arrived it was welcomed by all and a queue formed to play on it, alas a small problem arose with the ball return mechanism. when customer services were informed (remembering this was 2 days before Christmas) they send out their installation staff who repaired it, repositioned it and ensured everything was in order. i am unsure as to whether I am aloud to name names but I feel that I must. one of the first customer service staff members I emailed was Ross Boyle-Steward who was very professional, but passed me onto Laura Sutton. Laura understood the problems we were having with changing our original order with one that would have less of a waiting period for delivery. Laura was kind and considerate understanding the pressure that I personally was under to deliver the pool table to the tenants. Laura not oly kept all her promises on time, delivery and installation of our pool table, but managed to gift the residents a few extras to enhance their games of pool. I can not express how delighted that I and all of the tenants that now have the use of this table are. a million thanks to home leisure direct and especially the people I have mentioned. I would recommend home leisure to everyone.
One of the best tables I have played on Website was very easy to use and simple to order Unfortunately the table I was after wasn't available from the supplier so after a quick phonecall an alternative was arranged. I ordered the table in Nov and it arrived at the beginning of Jan The delivery process was very good also as I could track the driver to see how far away they were. I was given a 2 hour window as an ETA and they arrived on time. I would highly recommend the installation service as the table is perfectly true with no run off. They explained how to adjust if needed once the table has settled. All in all perfect from start to finish
We bought an Exeter pool table. It seems fantastic quality. We had to delay delivery due to building works - that was no problem. Scott and Dan who installed the table were extremely good and couldn’t have been more helpful
Really responsive service and help to find the right pool table for our office from Leon. Installation was speedy and team were helpful
I bought the Signature Mcqueen pool dining table to go in my kitchen and I can honestly say it was one of the best purchases I have made. The process of delivery was quick and smooth and the delivery guys did an absolutely amazing job!
First time using Home Leisure Direct, I ordered a carbon table tennis bat for Christmas gift for someone. I was quite late in ordering it, but needn't have worried, it arrived within a couple of days, well packaged and good quality item. My enquiry re delivery was answered promptly by Tom in customer services department. Overall a very positive experience, would highly recommend!
Great service from start to finish. The delivery / installation lads where polite, helpful, informative and gave a very professional service. I would defiantly recommend Home Leisure Direct
Amazing customer service- really happy with our pool table! Highly recommend these guys!!
First Class service, from start to finish. From enquiry, delivery to installation. The competition has already started for the Shuffleboard champion. Definitely recommended
first class, sales, delivery and installation .
We are very happy with our pool table, it looks great and seems excellent quality. The delivery guys were great too, they were very friendly and informative. When we ordered, we were advised we would receive the pool table mid November but it did end up being a couple of weeks later, however, we were informed and were generally very happy with the service. As we ordered during Covid, a member of the sales team was particularly helpful (Charlie Blockley), providing us with lots of information and photos of the different cloths/pool tables to help us make our decision seeing as we were unable to go to the store.
I arranged an appointment and the pinball machines were demonstrated and explained in full. Payment was easy and quick. Delivery faster than expected and the two men WHI delivered my machine were excellent in every respect. An all round great experience. Jim
Our Imperial 7 foot Pool Dining table ordered in June has now arrived within the timescale originally quoted and well in time for Christmas despite the inevitable supply chain issues, so we are really happy with that. From the original tour of the showroom safely made under Covid restrictions where every question was patiently answered, through all of the updates I requested via email, to Howard and Tyrone installing the table the service offered by all of Home Leisure Direct’s staff has been brilliant. The website is also fantastic with lots of interesting and informative videos covering virtually every question you could have. The table looks stunning both set up for dining and playing which was really important for us as our room in not a games room and is primarily for eating. The dual aspect has to work and it is spot on. The quality of play and all of the functions of the table are incredible and the accessories top notch. We are still waiting on the additional snooker balls but this has been considerately explained by the staff. So far we have had some serious match ups and also some really fun social play with family of all ages. Final word goes to the installation team. Howard and Tyrone were prompt, skilled, efficient, friendly and informative. A credit to your company.
Excellent service. Thanks especially to Fred who called me straight up when this table became available. We are delighted. The installation team were so friendly and informative too. Feel like we received a proper belt and braces service. Rare these days. Highly recommend.
So happy with the quality of our new pool table which was delivered weeks before the estimated pre-Christmas date. Fred in sales and the delivery guys were all helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely informative. We would highly recommend Home Leisure Direct.
High quality product with great service, what more can you ask for? I ordered a Signature Anderson Pool table, it was delivered and installed on time by two very professional and helpful chaps. I have not issues at all with the product or the service.
We are incredibly pleased with not only the products we purchased, but with the customer service received from both the office staff and the gents who delivered and set up our items (which had to go upstairs and around a sharp bend...with not a dent/scratch/flake of paint in sight)! We highly recommend this company, and will use them again if/when we find more space!
Excellent customer service all round from ordering the Signature pool table through to delivery and then installation. Charlie in sales was always prompt in replying and helped with giving a few potential options enabling us to have the pool table this side of Christmas - a real bonus! With installation Mark, Dan and Jack were respectful of our newly decorated hallway and games room and very happy to answer any questions about the pool table now it's in our house. The pool table looks really great and seems to be of very good quality; we are very pleased with it! I would highly recommend Home Leisure Direct.
Home Leisure Direct is rated 4.87 based on 597 reviews