hoppa Reviews

of reviewers recommend hoppa

Tell us how hoppa made you happy
Waiting for a refund do not want a credit note. Transfer cancelled by them 5months before holiday!! and expect me to take a credit note. Still waiting, do not use Resort hopper
Con artists refusing refunds
Booked a transfer from Rhodes Airport in September 2020, there was no transfer waiting and had to pay extra for a taxi
Made a complaint, but there was no belief they handled the complaint seriously, and believed everything their local supplier said
Avoid at all costs, use Gettransfer, they are a dependable company, never let me down
We booked with Hoppa for our holiday in October, and two weeks before we were due to go, they emailed us saying they were not able to drop us to our accomodation. We tried contacting them by phone but no-one answered the phone. I sent an email and they confirmed they were unable to drop us at our accomodation. I explained I would need the money back I paid as they were no longer providing a service I paid for and that I would need the money to pay for another shuttle. They refused to give us a refund, and instead said they could give us credits which were no use to us as we were due to fly in two weeks. They then suggested that they would drop us to a hotel near our location which was a two minute walk, I explained my partner had reduced mobility as he had knee surgery and cannot walk for long periods of time. They still would not give us a refund. We were at a loss and it being so close to our holiday, we decided to go with the drop off near our villa, as we had no other choice.
Hoppa ensured us there would be appropriate social distancing. However, when we got to Lanzarote and found the shuttle it was a small shuttle with 12 out of 12 seats taken. My partner said to the driver that there was a lot of people on the shuttle, the driver only shrugged his shoulders. There was absolutely NO social distancing at all, passengers were so so close together (see photos) and my partner ended up having to sit closely next to a stranger, basically brushing arms. Absolutely disgusting service from Hoppa in the first place for not giving us the service we paid for, but then also not being able to provide us with the appropriate refund either. Then to add to it no social distancing was being enforced either!! We will never use this company again!!!!!
HOPPA Credits are useless. All their vendors have stop taking their booking orders. HOPPA have not been paying their vendors. AVOID AT ALL COST!!
Avoid Avoid Avoid !!!
Did not refund because of covid 19
They are a scam company. I worked for them 1 season and they didn't payed me yet...After some research I found that im not the only one who didn't received the money from them, and they have a lot of debts... Is possible to be the same reason for many of you who wasn't picked up, because the drivers refused to work anymore for them. More, even if I advice them that I will not operate for them anymore they didn't informed their clients about this.
My advice : avoid Hoppa !!
Avoid dangerous company.
You could be left stranded miss your flights.
I emailed many times to get confirmation of pickup location
Despite NOT providing or fulfilling their services ...
They are still advertising ...
I keep getting e-mails offering their transfers with discount codes!!!
Why would we use Resort Hoppa again when we have been 100% let down???!!!!
Worst customer service. Booked a holiday with a travel agency where Hoppa Go was responsible for the transfers from the Airport to Hotel and viceversa.
On the departure day I have received a phone call from Hoppa Go representative to confirm my booking but at the Airport there was no one waiting for us. Called the local emergency number just to find out Hoppa Go didn't payed for our transfers so we were just left stranded in the Airport. We had to hire private taxi to travel to the hotel and back to the airport.
I have written an email to Hoppa Go asking what happend and they simply replied they have cancelled my bookings and to address my issue with the travel agent. No excuses, no empathy for letting us stranded in a foreign country. Absolutely disgusting.
Never ever again we will use their services.
Booked Hoppa Transfers for Krakow August 2020. Waited 45mins before using the 2 numbers provided for resort issues. No response from either just a message saying to email them.

The resort transfer company eventually rang me and said that Hoppa hadn't paid their fee's since December 2019 and therefore no transport wpuld be provided. Had to pay £40 for a taxi.

Hoppa obviously knew as tbere was no text communication from tbem on the return trip.

Book with extreme caution or use Sun Transfers. Always reliable
Just to reiterate what other customers are saying. Cancelled transfers without even telling us. Unable to contact. Emergency number not in operation.
Don’t reply to emails when asking about transfers but soon reply when requesting a refund which they refuse to give.
AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!!
But what can we do to get our money refunded and can they be reported!!!
Terrible issue with cancellation of airport transfers. Holiday cancelled due to covid. Separate transfer was cancelled by me. Only offered credit that I’m unlikely to use for the foreseeable future. Awful way to treat a loyal customer. Will never use this company again. Please beware if you need airport transfers. THIS COMPANY WILL NOT GIVE YOU A REFUND SHOULD YOU NEED TO CANCEL. Try HOLIDAY TAXIS
Disgrace! They got my flight time wrong and therefore gave me a pick up time that was too late. When I tried to change it they said it would cost another €80. My total cost for a return transfer from
Barcelona to Salou was nearly €400! Do NOT use. They refuse to refund my extra charges. Terrible company.
Would write a review, but I think
Hoppa transport has enough problems.
Despite reading peoples awful reviews in relation to their booking and covid-19, i have used hoppa, every single year of my life when travelling to and from the airport in Mallorca. Could not fault them, have always been really helpful!
Do not use this company!!!!!!

We had to cancel our holiday due to Covid 19. We are entitled to 75% refund according the T&C at the time of booking. We are now been offered a credit note which is no good as we dont plan to travel outside the UK for the next couple of years due to health reasons. I've explained this to Hoppa on several emails but they dont respond and ignore you.

I'd rather pay expensive Taxi's than give this company anymore more money.

While I appreciate it's been difficult for companies at this time it's all been the same for families too.

Hang your heads in Shame Hoppa !!!!!!
THIEVING COMPANY - They are acting illegally and not giving refunds when they should going by their own terms and conditions - REPORT to CMA, Citizens advice, Trading Standards and watchdog on BBC - awful company a real disgrace with the world all fighting this pandemic but Hoppa directors just skanking people’s hard earned cash.
Would give 0 stars if I could!
Refusing to refund for Transfers that they cancelled due to COVID 19. Only offering a credit note to be used in next 12 months. Trading Standards have been informed. Avoid this company, they are acting illegally.
hoppa is rated 1.29 based on 100 reviews