Hyperli Reviews

6PM
6PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Hyperli deliver?

How can I contact Hyperli?

Tell us how Hyperli made you happy

"Hi, does anyone have a contact number for this pathetic store? I have been waiting for them to collect my parcel for the past 3 weeks. I purchased an android box and it stopped working. They do not respond to emails. Hopeless and pathetic service! will never purchase from them again."
Are you Hyperli? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Would never use their service again and was quite disguised with the way they handled the matter. My husband and I bought a voucher for a holiday in durban for two nights. After making the purchase(payment went through successfully), we were quite excited and contacted the hotel to make a booking as soon as we could. The hotel kindly told me that the price I paid was incorrect and, therefore, unless we pay more, we won't be able to make the booking. We proceeded to contacted Hypeli to find out why this was happening and why we had to pay an additional amount. They took no responsibility for the situation or for the fact that it was false advertising, complete misconduct on their part. They said there was an error and the amount we paid was not the right amount. They offered to pay us back in credit, however it was not our issue and something they should have taken responsibility for. We paid the agreed amount for the voucher and they accepted the payment, therefore legally they should have taken resposibility and paid for the downfall."
"This is the message I sent to hyperli last week on the 19th and ever since I have been sending message every day till today the headboard is still standing in my small studio for weeks with no response The last respond they were coming to fetch it in 5 to 7 days and I'm still waiting. ORD404288 "This is the worst service i have ever experienced in my life i mean the worst in my life...the headboard was bought on the 5th of December 2018 and today is the 19th January 2019 and I'm still waiting The fact of the matter is now you are holding my money because your headboard is in my house Who suffers ?The consumer...Im being held hostage ...Never in my life has i experienced this i mean never May you please come fetch this ironing board because it has taken the space and its inconveniencing us and you are having my money If you are unable to fetch thisaye you please refund me my money Regards P"
"Hyperli advertised a Dubai travel deal by Travel point Africa. I complained about the poor service I was receiving from Travel point Africa after paying for the deal. Hyperli did not get back to me on the matter and the travel did not take place. I never received a refund from Travel point Africa. Hyperli is quiet about the matter, yet they had continued to advertise the deal from this fraud of a company. Why is no one from Hyperli assisting me?"
"The delivery takes longer than expected and for furniture the fact that you pay so much delivery fee for a product that you still have to assemble is not cool. Otherwise the Spa deals I have purchased before and they are the best"
"I ordered 3 items. It was said in the order that the products will be delivered within 7 working days. After 2 month I send a mail to complain. It took 5 days to reply to the mail saying they will investigate. 3 days later I receive 2 of the 3 ordered items. Have send an other mail with no response. 3 month later nothing happened. No refund, no mail, no product. Will not purchase anything here anymore and cannot recommend it to anyone. Very much of a pity."
"Good day Since my last review, I received an email from Nureen (hyperlink support), who apologised and asked me to send banking details. I responded asking where to send banking information (which is confidential), or if they could deliver within 7 days, again no response. And no answer on phone number, mail box full. I doubt I will ever receive goods or money back."
"Paid for order on 09/12/18 and have not received it yet. Was a Christmas gift for my daughter. Numerous e mails later and matter not resolved. No way of contacting them as they do not have contact center. Bad service. Will not buy from them again."
"I bought a mirror shoe cabinet a few weeks ago. One of the mirrors was broken, now I received a replacement mirror which is taped on all sides. When I look closely the mirror is loose and not stuck to the wood. How bad can the service be, a replacement mirror not up to standard!!!! This has just made my experience of online shopping very bad and I don't think I'll be using Hyperli again and won't recommend it."
"Hi all, I ordered 3 items in December 11th, for Christmas gifts, no delivery, no communication, emails unanswered, telephone calls not answered, mail box full. Money was deducted immediately and invoiced. Got one call in on 17th, lady promised delivery before Christmas. That's where all communications end, it's now 3rd January."
"Place order 14 Dec and delivery promise 5 to 7 days. There order tracking said complete and packed but when queried they say they wating for stock. Now my 2 sons presents will only be delivered after Christmas. Really not impressed. Will not use them again."
"I have been waiting for my order for 17 working days now. When you check the tracking details it says that the parcel is out on delivery but it never gets delivered to the address that is provided. Between Hyperli and the 3rd party courier services there is no responsibility taken. The customer must just suffer and wait and accept the bad service while they have collected/taken your money. This service will only improve if it should be the other way around. Only when you receive and sign for your delivery, they the money gets deducted or debited. I will never ever buy anything from Hyperli again."
"Who has contact details for Hyperli. Jeeez im worried . I placed an order for Xmas gift . Now i dont know if it will be delivered on time"
"Placed an order 19 Nov and after numerous emails and false promises that the purchase was with logistics and would be despatched soon my order was now cancelled due to no stock and I have to wait 5 to 7 days for a refund. Pathetic service and false advertising."
"Bought an airport parking voucher and my car was vandalised at the merchants. There was no proper explanation given. They promised that the owner of the company will call me, to date am still waiting They have a disclaimer, now am sitting with a bill to fix my car."
"Goods not received for more than a month No feedback from Hyperli Send me the goods or return my money Will use all social media to report my frustrations with Hyperli"
"I have been waiting for my order for 15 working days now, there is no communication from them. I will never buy anything from them again after receiving my order, if I receive it."
"Pathetic service delivery. Order my goods on the 17th Oct, they stated 5-7 days delivery, it is now 13 days and my order still says "Processing" emailed Hyperli and they have escalated the matter since the 25th and no positive feedback to date. Terrible service, lack of communication I will never buy from them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Very slack communication. Seems like false advertising on mailed discount Promo vouchers, as stated 15% but when Promo code is used, only 7% is given. Assured call backs which did not happen. Slackness on resolving problems. No contact details available."
"They say delivery in 5 to 7 working days. Going on 10 days now and still nothing."
Hyperli is rated 1.84 based on 37 reviews