Hyperli Reviews

35% of reviewers recommend Hyperli
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Hyperli made you happy

"I have been waiting for my order for 15 working days now, there is no communication from them. I will never buy anything from them again after receiving my order, if I receive it."
Are you Hyperli? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Hyperli receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Pathetic service delivery. Order my goods on the 17th Oct, they stated 5-7 days delivery, it is now 13 days and my order still says "Processing" emailed Hyperli and they have escalated the matter since the 25th and no positive feedback to date. Terrible service, lack of communication I will never buy from them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Very slack communication. Seems like false advertising on mailed discount Promo vouchers, as stated 15% but when Promo code is used, only 7% is given. Assured call backs which did not happen. Slackness on resolving problems. No contact details available."
"They say delivery in 5 to 7 working days. Going on 10 days now and still nothing."
"Order still not delivered after TWO WEEKS........ Very poor communication.....in fact zero........"
"Hyperli.com has affordable deals. My favourites are the Spa & Travel deals.."
"they attended to me enquiry, when my order was delayed."
"their service is very poor, so no happiness from my side."
"We ordered luggage bags on Monday the 23rd and we were told that we will get our order on Tuesday the 31st but till today we didn't get anything not even an email from them apologizing. What kind of a business doesn't have contact details? Your service is so horrible, i will never ever buy anything from you guys."
"Don't bother they are a SCAM, you might lose your money, they don't even have contact number."
"Quick and easy online shopping system and delivery was quick"
"Convenient and essay. Good specials."
"I purchased my Learn TEFL course through Hyperli and they assisted me so well while I struggled to activate my course. I was not sure of who to contact as the activation would not go through. The online ladies where fantastic with their assistance they offered. They offered quick response and continued checking up to see if all had been successful. Thank you Hyperli for responding and assisting customers as well as you do, this is quite rare in South Africa. Great job Adri"
"The product was good but the delivery costs was exorbitant."
"I bought a belt from Hyperli last week for the amount of R329 exc shipping . i attempted to redeem my voucher of R300 against the purchase. Entered in the voucher number and authorised the shipping from my credit - only to find an incorrect charge of R404 on my credit form Hyperli. I have written to Hyperli and attempted to call them and no response from them - although it has been almost 7 days since the date of purchase and they say someone will come back to you within 48 hours . For an online business to behave this way puts other online purchase into disrepute Order no ORD290406"
"easy to use and reliable"
"I have bought 7 courses off Hyperli & each of them have been fantastic. I have spoken to customer service at Hyperli & had a response and a solution well within 24 hours. I highly recommend Hyperli :)"
"Vouchers are expired for no reason... Scam site looks like it"
"Cupboard took over a month to be delivered and when it came it was in pieces . By the time i arranged to have it assembled - the carpenter realised some of t he pieces didnt fit propoerly and had to re-make the doors. How ridiculous. The shoes dont even fit properly into the cupboard- they are a tight squeeze not at all like t hey were advertised"
"Fantastic assortment of products and really great discounts from quality suppliers."
Hyperli is rated 2.50 based on 20 reviews