Hyperli Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Hyperli

How would you rate Hyperli ?

Mamello Makhoro
Verified Reviewer
"I bought a belt from Hyperli last week for the amount of R329 exc shipping . i attempted to redeem my voucher of R300 against the purchase. Entered in the voucher number and authorised the shipping from my credit - only to find an incorrect charge of R404 on my credit form Hyperli. I have written to Hyperli and attempted to call them and no response from them - although it has been almost 7 days since the date of purchase and they say someone will come back to you within 48 hours . For an online business to behave this way puts other online purchase into disrepute Order no ORD290406"
Imran
"easy to use and reliable"
Roxanne
"I have bought 7 courses off Hyperli & each of them have been fantastic. I have spoken to customer service at Hyperli & had a response and a solution well within 24 hours. I highly recommend Hyperli :)"
"Vouchers are expired for no reason... Scam site looks like it"
"Cupboard took over a month to be delivered and when it came it was in pieces . By the time i arranged to have it assembled - the carpenter realised some of t he pieces didnt fit propoerly and had to re-make the doors. How ridiculous. The shoes dont even fit properly into the cupboard- they are a tight squeeze not at all like t hey were advertised"
Barry Zietsman
"Fantastic assortment of products and really great discounts from quality suppliers."
Hyperli is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews