iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
iapetus 5 star review on 19th November 2020
iapetus 5 star review on 19th April 2018
Jackie Henderson
iapetus 5 star review on 10th February 2018
Melanie Wilkinson
I've always loved going into the shop in Malvern and can usually guarantee to find a suitable gift! With lockdown in place I resorted to online and had an equally excellent experience, with a member of staff writing a hand written note to the recipient of the gift, complete with dog paw prints :)
Really nice stuff, and delivered so quickly. I will certainly order again, and recommend.
Lovely things as ever! ordered on line was packed and ready to collect the next day, great service from a great shop.
Bought for my hare loving daughter. She was absolutely thrilled. Good service, and quick postage
Lovely, lovely items and great customer service. What's not to like!
Great range of products and efficient online ordering. Product arrived quickly and was well packaged. Very helpful response from the online chat when I had a product query before ordering. I'm not often in Malvern, but always pop into the lovely shop when visiting.
My go to place for unusual cards. As always my order arrived promptly. The hand written 'thank you' is a very nice touch. If I still lived in Worcestershire I would shop in person!
Lovely art work very efficient from order to delivery.
Fabulous cards and such a nice touch to get a hand written note.
I absolutely love this store. Truly beautiful and unique gifts. Easy to order online too.
Beautiful range of products, making it difficult to make final choices! All arrived quickly, well packaged and good quality as expected. Love browsing the shop in person but right now the website is more than adequate.
wonderful products :)
Loved the calendars and cat makeup bag. Excellent service and speedy delivery. Thank you 😊
Wonderful and unique environmentally friendly gifts by superb artists. Local home delivery is excellent too. Thank you.
Staff always friendly,welcoming and helpful - gifts are beautiful and unique whatever you are looking for- something different for everyone.
I love my Shakespeare mugs from Iapetus and was amazed at how quickly my order was ready for collection. The website is easy to use and lovely to browse - although not as great as being in the shop itself! Thank you so much Iapetus for providing such great service in these challenging times. Big 👍 from me!
iapetus 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Fabulous products, original and high quality., plus speedy delivery - thank you very much.
So pleased that click and collect exists in your lovely Malvern Shop. I usually prefer to see what I am buying, but I wasn’t disappointed when I collected my goodie bag. Chris was helpful on the live chat and I liked the little handwritten personal message from Victoria on my invoice. All in all a great experience. So many gorgeous things to buy I will need to find more friends!
Beautiful advent calendars, which arrived so quickly and in perfect shape!
The laser cut card I ordered, which I am very pleased with, arrived in good time and in good condition. The hand written 'thank you' for shopping with iapetus adds a personal touch.
iapetus is rated 4.95 based on 1,911 reviews