iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
A lovely, unique business run by a group of friendly and attentive staff. Items of all description are mostly handmade - no production lines here - which means that presents bought to pass on are especially appreciated. The home delivery service to addresses within a three-mile radius of the Malvern shop is particularly appreciated whilst 'click and collect' is unavailable due to lockdown. Thank you, Iapetus...
I have bought a number of items, mainly cards from Iapetus and always without fail, the items have been beautiful and the despatch fast. I love this site and the unusual, unique items they sell.
Great choice of cards, fast delivery, nice packaging too.
Faultless from beginning to end
Lovely birthday gift bought from the most loveliest of shops
Everything is of high quality, beautifully presented and individual.
The delivery service is excellent and the staff are friendly and helpful if you need a live chat.
Nothing is too much trouble.
Brilliant service and lovely gifts...could happily shop away all day!! 😀
As always, my order was fulfilled very efficiently and without delay, and delivered by hand.
The website is easy to navigate.
I am always delighted with the products and service at Iapetus.
Great range of goods and wonderful service. Home deliveries greatly appreciated!
Beautiful jewellery and cards - perfect for Mother's day. Great customer service and I was able to click and collect the same day. Thank you! Alison W
I love gift shopping at Iapetus - always such a classy and high-quality selection of items. I bought a decorated ceramic bowl last month and a set of beautiful, nature themed place mats this month. Both purchases have wowed the recipients!
The most recent purchase was click and collect in Malvern and the turnaround time was really quick.
Highly recommended!
Always a pleasure to purchase from Iapetus. Lovely gifts and a friendly and professional service. Could not recommend more highly.
My Mum was completely delighted with her Mother’s Day hamper. As the second Mother’s Day that we’ve been unable to spend together, it felt lovely to make her so happy.
Thank you so much!
Great service, eco friendly packaging and quality art. It's a place I come when I want something a little special at reasonable prices.
This is a lovely store. Always a pleasure to browse. Their Mothers day selection had so many affordable adorable goodies, spoilt for choice. Mom was so happy with the heart keyring. Said it arrived well, packaged. We plan to meet in Malvern, visit the shop soon as lockdown permits.
I bought three items for Mothering Sunday. They arrived on time, beautifully wrapped and safely and securely delivered. My mum was more than delighted. My new ‘go to’ place thank you so much.
iapetus 5 star review on 15th March 2021 iapetus 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Beautiful items and the click and collect was so easy to use. Great service
Purchased a Mother’s Day hamper to be delivered to my Mum. It came beautifully packaged and she was thrilled with the contents.
A superb shop; well worth a visit, whether online or in person (Great Malvern). My 'go-to' place for beautiful, unusual gifts and cards.
Very very pleased with my lovely Spanish jug.
Very reasonable price. I will soon be ordering again very soon thanks very much I was delighted.
Loved the cards I ordered, they came very quickly. I had updates for shipping by email and appreciated the personal message on the receipt when they arrived. Great quality and customer service.
iapetus is rated 4.94 based on 2,190 reviews