iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
iapetus 5 star review on 2nd May 2021
iapetus 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Sue Webster
iapetus 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Norma Ellis
An absolute pleasure to deal with. First class service all the way. Beautiful gift, lovingly wrapped by kind and caring people. Arrived on time, well done to everyone.
I ordered some Sam Cannon cards and they arrived very quickly, well packed with a lovely thank you note. I was so pleased I ordered a second batch and they’ve arrived today. Easy to use website too.
Absolutely superb product, outstanding quality, classy and exactly the right choice of gift. Recipient thought it was 'perfect'. Just a beautiful present to give.
Beautiful, quality, hand made goods and great customer service. We’re so lucky to have this wonderful independent retailer! ❤️
Great service. Staff are polite. Always a thank you note.
I placed an order online which was perfectly easy to do and it was hand delivered directly to my door.
Great shop, great website, fantastic range of products backed up by friendly and efficient service. Would recommend them to everyone.
Iapetus always have a great array of fabulous well designed treasures at surprisingly accessible prices. They haven’t let us down yet when it comes to little or large gifts and statement pieces for our home.
Beautiful selection of cards and gifts, it’s lovely to find original designs. My order arrived promptly and had been carefully packaged. I wouldn’t hesitate to order again. Thank you.
Products (cards) arrived quickly and securely. Exactly what we had ordered. First class.
Iapetus is a gem! In normal times I love to go and browse when hunting for unusual presents and I am so pleased that they are able to remain open online during the pandemic. Iapetus goods are always good quality, often made by local Artisans and always bring joy! We're so fortunate to have such a great shop in nearby Malvern.
I was delighted with the wide selection of cards on the website. The order was processed quickly and received in a few days with good packaging to keep the cards safe. I will certainly use this website again.
Great local gallery to deal with. Very quick despatch and so well packaged. Absolutely delighted and cannot wait to visit when the gallery reopens
Very prompt, friendly and helpful service. Really beautiful, quality items.
Wonderful choice of cards.
I love buying from this company whether in the shop or on line. The items they sell are wonderful and it supports small businesses and the people who work at Iapetus are just the best.
Quick efficient service, well packaged, great product and lovely personal message inside too.
I have bought cards recently, I love the unusual designs. The cards arrived really quickly and in a do not bend envelope which was great as I have put them in frames. Very pleased with my purchases.
I’ve bought a few things from Iapetus; they have arrived on time, and have been as represented on the picture and in the description! Everything has always been lovely! Thanks Iapetus!
Brilliant !!! Beautiful cards such lovely designs and very reasonable prices, just love looking at website
iapetus is rated 4.95 based on 2,205 reviews