Ink Toner Shop Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Ink Toner Shop

Tell us how Ink Toner Shop made you happy

"This is an update to my previous review regarding the original Brother toner cartridges. It is true that instead of the OEM cartridges that were advertised, they shipped used refilled cartridges. I was quite upset about this and felt that this comapny was not legitimate and I was hesitant to send the cartridges back as I thought that they would keep my money as well as the returned cartridges. They had advised me that my order was sent in error. I finally decided to take my chances and return the cartridges to them. They sent me a prepaid shipping label. To their credit, when they verified my claim, they did provide a complete refund. While they did initially deliver the wrong cartridges, they did correct the situation so I am now inclined to believe that this is a legitimate business that owns up to their mistakes and makes it right. I would shop with them again."
Are you Ink Toner Shop? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Ink Toner Shop receives. Reply Free
"Order received as expected , fast shipping and works smoothly. recommended !"
"These people advertised that they are sending original Brother toner cartridges but what they send you are refilled cartridges that have obviously been refilled and repackaged. there are no original Brother return labels and the Brother boxes have been carefully retaped trying to pose as originals. When I contacted the company, they seemed shocked and advised me that someone must have switched cartridges during shipping! Save your money and stay away from this website. Big scam."
"No need to go anywhere else to buy toner. They have the best custom service. I rate the a 10. you get the toner you order with in a few day."
Ink Toner Shop is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews