InkTonerStore Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend InkTonerStore

How would you rate InkTonerStore ?

(optional)

"Fast shipping, excellent customer service."
"It works good!"
"Same quality as the big box stores at a better price and next day shipping! Customer service is easy to get ahold of and super friendly and helpful."
"Prompt quick shipping! Great prices and product!!"
"cheap good fast"
James Linthicum
Unverified Reviewer
"easy ordering, fast delivery"
"Great quality product! Compatible with my printer. High Yield Toner at an amazing price! Shipped quickly!"
"Perfect!!! Super fast delivery. Will reorder as need it."
"The toner cartridge did not work. They sent me a replacement in a few days, it worked properly. The employees that helped me on the phone and the email were pleasant and helped me solve the problem quickly. The replacement cartridge produced nice crystal clear prints. I recommend this business to anyone."
"Use this company for our medical office copy machines. They do a great job of quickly mailing the toners and have great customer service. Thank you!"
"The toner I purchase works great, only $19 instead of $80! Delivery right to my clinic within 3 days every time. Only small issue is it doesn't last nearly as long as the expensive ones, but still saving money."
Madeline Sewell
Verified Reviewer
"Saved over $50.00 on my cartridge, ordered standard shipping and received it within 3 days. Installed it and it worked perfectly. Greatly appreciated the quality and customer service."
"There were no problems inserting and using it."
"Thank-you InkTonerStore for the saving me money and helping me out when I needed a ink cartridge so badly."
"Website is super easy to follow. Search option predicts what you may be searching further than just your entry. Great value! the delivery and quality both amazing. Much bigger paper count than originals and other options. THANK YOU!"
"I came from 19 years in the copier industry where we always preached that you have to use OEM toner in the copiers or printers. When it came time to purchase toner for my Canon copier I decided to give InkTonerStore a shot because the OEM toner were $110.00 each. I purchased a complete set for $130.00 and couldn't be more pleased. The standard free delivery was fast and the print quality was great."
"Reasonable price and quick service"
"Works with my printer and was delieved quickly"
"First time buyer on recommendation from my boss. He is happy with the product he uses and I am impress with the quality of the cartridges I ordered. So far, so good"
"Price was right and very fast delevery"
InkTonerStore is rated 4.79 based on 1,752 reviews