InkTonerStore Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend InkTonerStore

How would you rate InkTonerStore ?

"I am very happy with the replacement toner cartridges I bought. They were compatible with my printer The color was excellent"
"When our office needed a service call on our printer, we were told we needed to replace the toner drums. Therefore I started a diligent search online for a reliable source. Even though there are many suppliers out there that sell what we needed, I was looking for a fair price, and free shipping. The InkTonerStore had exactly what we were looking for. Online ordering was fast, easy, and very user friendly as was the speedy delivery. Timely confirmation was appreciated. Thank you."
"Great service and prices! Box of five cartridges arrived in 2 days. They always work as good as the original HP carts but at a fraction of the cost!"
"Product arrived promptly. I put the color cartridges in my Canon printer and ran a few color copies and they all came out fine. So far, so good. One minor complaint: the cartridges did not have an identifying color dot on them so I could tell which was which. Ended up opening the black cartridge, which I didn’t need to install right away, because I couldn’t tell what color it was. A minor thing, but one that is very easy to correct."
"Ordered my ink toner and received it in two days, faster than expected. So far, I cannot see why I would ever again pay the exorbitant prices I have been paying in the stores for years!"
"Good price, fast shipping."
"The ink toner has worked out well. It beats the over $100 Dell charge. It was delivered very rapidly (I was surprised how fast) and is printing well."
"always find what I need fast and easy and always priced way below anywhere else also the cartridges last"
"I ordered an ink cartridge and needed it right away, and it was delivered as requested, very pleased."
"This is the second time I purchased from InkTonerStore and everything work great. The toners worked like new."
"The product arrived quickly, and was exactly what I needed."
"InkTonerStore provides best quality printer inks and toners"
"Stephanie was excellent!!"
"I received both the replacement image drum unit and 4 pak of toner cartridges right on schedule. Very quick service at a great $$$$ savings. If the image drum unit had come with directions on replacing it then my delight would have been boundless. I will be back."
"excellent service for returns and or exchange"
"I have been ordering ink jet and toner cartridges from InkTonerStore for about 8 months now. The success rate with the re-manufactured items has been great. For the one time I had an issue it was quickly resolved. Customer Service was superb. And you cannot match the pricing elsewhere, even with the big box office supply stores. All I can suggest is to give InkTonerStore a try for yourself."
"It shipped in a nice priority box for only $5.95. It arrived about or a little later than anticipated. Good quality cartridge packed nicely. I dropped it in the printer and SHAZAAM it started printing out perfectly. It automatically printed a test page which looked nice. I got this cartridge for about 1/5 the price they were trying to get me to pay at other websites. Thank you InkTonerStore.com"
"The reason that I come back to the Ink Toner store, time after time is simple. The owner does stand behind her product. I buy toner cartridges in anticipation of needing them in the future sometimes I will have a cartridge on the shelf for 6 months before loading it into the laser printer. When I had a yellow cartridge leak and smear pages within my printer I contacted Stephanie and after explaining my situation, providing the receipt and a scan of the page being printed, she immediately sent a replacement cartridge. With that honest care she earned my long term business and trust."
"fast delivery!"
"Very fast delivered. Nice printing quality."
InkTonerStore is rated 4.80 based on 1,803 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!