InkTonerStore Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend InkTonerStore

Tell us how InkTonerStore made you happy

"Very satisfied with your product. It took approximately two minutes to install it and works perfectly Thanks. ........ ....Don"
"Ordered on Eriday around 1:30pm and received on Monday. Product performing fine so far."
"Good price and delivery. It not work as delivered, fortunately I compaired it to an old cartridge and was able with taping a hole to get it to work."
"Fast shipping. Good pricing. Cartridge wworks great!"
"I love it to be a customer"
"Awesome prices"
"Toner prices are very comparable. I have ordered once and so far no problems. Will definitely order again"
"I was very impressed with the quality of the ink. I was afraid to order it since it was quite a bit cheaper that the name brand toner that I was going to buy. I got it quickly and was glad I took a chance on your company!"
"We were very please with our first order of re-manufactured epson color ink cartridges. Could not tell any difference from the original epson ink cartridges. Will order again."
"I ordered standard shipping, and it arrived the next day. A pleasant surprise. No extra charge."
"I received my order in 2 days. User friendly website."
"We wee very pleased with the quick response and customer service"
"Not only were the prices of toner and a new printer drum affordable, but the delivery was extremely quick. My order arrived on time. I was impressed with the secure packaging of their products. The customer service representatives were helpful and courteous . I plan on ordering my printer supplies from them again."
"Great company. Super fast shipping. +++A+++"
"These perform to the standards of OEM cartridges and for a fraction of the expense. I definitely will be a long term customer with Ink Toner Store! Delivery was amazingly fast."
"I purchased 4 units and one was defective. I called and explained the problem. It was resolved immediately and received the replacement unit within 48 hours."
"Fast, easy and way less $ than Staples etc..."
"Great quality. Fast delivery. Amazing price."
"First order with this company. Toner Cartridge for Samsung printer. Great Price, Great Delivery (3 days), Priority Mail, and the cartridge prints as good as any Original Manufacture Cartridge I have purchased in the past. I will be buying more in the future, I have 3 Laser Printers (1. HP, 1. Brother, 1. Samsung) to keep up with. Thanks!!"
"Good product. Good price. Good shipping"
InkTonerStore is rated 4.80 based on 1,832 reviews