InkTonerStore Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend InkTonerStore

How would you rate InkTonerStore ?

"Promptly received what I ordered at the stated price. Installed the toner cartridges and they are working perfectly. Over all, very satisfied."
Veronica Kraft
Unverified Reviewer
"Wonderful service! Received my shipment days in advance! Thank you very much!"
"I recommend the InkTonerStore for your printing needs. I ran out of LaserJet ink and two days later I received my new cartridge and was back in business. My new "go-to" store."
"Thanks, Great service"
Kenneth Urich
Verified Reviewer
"Products that I have bought are 1/2 the price and work the same as full priced items."
"I will definitely order from InkTonerStore again! The quality on toner is excellent. I don't have any complaints, completely satisfied."
"professional, fast delivery"
"It works well with our HP printer..thanks"
James Federico
Verified Reviewer
"I purchased a toner cartridge for my HP LaserJet, this is the second one I purchased from the Ink toner store. the products fit and work perfectly and at a fraction od the cost at Wal-Mart. The Ink toner store has found anther loyal customer."
"Great customer service. I had an issue with an old cartridge and they replaced it without any hassle. Very responsive and very prompt delivery"
"Fast delivery"
"super east to order - part arrived within expected time frame and easy to replace the part"
"I highly recommend InkTonerStore as the "go to place" online!!! I purchased a toner cartridge for my Samsung ML-2510 8 year old printer and customer service, quality, and shipping was outstanding. Warren Kenyon"
"Price of ink was great, way below others, ordering easy, and arrived quickly."
Edinburg, TXcazares
Unverified Reviewer
"This was the first time I ordered with InkToner Store I was very happy with the price. Not only the price was good but the delivery was so quick. I would definitely recommend this company to anybody who needs toners for their printers."
"I had trouble with original Brother's toner cartridge in the past and decided to give a try to compatible one. It was recognized immediately and worked like a charm. Great "thank you" for many people who made it possible. Hopefully it will deliver 2,600 pages as promised. Clean and crisp printing from MFC Brother 7860."
"Got what I order, material work will with my printer"
"We pulled an old printer out of storage to use and of course it needed a toner cartridge. We ordered one at some store on line and are still waiting for it to arrive! The InkTonerStore was easy, and relatively quick with delivery. I'm sure it would have arrived sooner if I had paid extra for shipping. I also loved the way it was packaged. One drum and 5 toner cartridges. I have never been able to order toner for ANY printer like that. I will definitely be re-ordering when these run out!"
"fast shipping.cartridges fit like factory ones. printer works like new at less than half the cost of factory"
"InkTonerStore sent us out the wrong toners for our printer. They caught the mistake in their distribution office and immediately sent us out the correct toner. So... when we got the wrong toner and it would not work, we called the office and they told us the problem and the next day the correct toner arrived! It worked! The colors are not as bright and vibrant as the manufacturer's toner; however, for the price we paid, it was good."
InkTonerStore is rated 4.79 based on 1,773 reviews