InkTonerStore Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend InkTonerStore

Tell us how InkTonerStore made you happy

"I was excited when a friend referred me to this Toner Store. I placed an order and received it almost immediately. The price is amazing and so far, so good, the toner works great!!"
"U must think I was out of toner. It came right away and I only need it when I run out so haven't tried it yet to determine if it the next best thing to sliced bread."
"All orders are taken quickly, processed quickly, and shipped quickly Very good and accurate process."
"Really like the product."
"Imagine our surprise when we ordered color toners for our HP printer and found what we were paying for one toner, (our printer requires four toners) InkTonerStore sold eight(8) toners for less than what we paid for one toner from our previous supplier. You can't beat the savings nor the friendly assistance we received from INKTONERSTORE. The product was of equal or better quality. Easy installation. Thanks again, we will be a customer for life."
"Just blown away by the price, and then how great the quality of the cartridge is. We will bu ordering again."
"My HP LaserJet 200 color MFP M276nw printer did recognize that I inserted a non-HP product into it. But then it did a calibration and seemed to work just fine with the new cartridge (yellow). Test print of photo turned out acceptable and I am happy with the new cartridge and especially the price relative to HP cartridges."
"Great price, fast shipping! Great company to deal with!"
"Not only was the item delivered earlier than scheduled but it was idiot-proof easy to get exactly what I wanted at reasonably competitive prices. I have not used the toner yet (i always stay weeks/ahead so I am never without immediate replacement when needed) but when I do I will revisit this site with a review of the compatibility and quality of the toner."
"Glad I found this company. I have saved a lot of money on ink and shipping. I will keep doing business with this company."
"Easy to order - great price - great product"
"To tell the truth, we have been putting off buying ink until we could afford it from the maker of the printer. We couldn't find it at any box stores. We happened to find the ink online, generic (compatible), at a good price that we could afford. Best decision we have ever made, wish we had found it sooner. Fantastic!! Will use this site again. Thank you very much."
"Delivery was good. Thank you."
"Good quality, price and fast delivery. I will keep ordering must stuff. Thank you."
"hello, good toners"
"Priced well, shipped quickly, loaded right up and now I have dark sharp prints."
"The toner is a great price and product works great and shipping was quick. I have had some toner from other places that didn't last as long as it was supposed to, but it alway does from Inktoner store."
"It arrives on time They had the correct toner that I needed They prices are very reasonable and low compared to other companies that sells this particular toner that I neededd Will be ordering from them again."
"I was apprehensive about getting non original toner cartridges but these worked as well as the Brothers and 1/3 of the cost. Great product."
"I most likely saved hundreds of dollars using your product. The customer service was outstanding and efficient."
InkTonerStore is rated 4.80 based on 1,863 reviews