inthestyle.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend inthestyle.com

How would you rate inthestyle.com ?

"I have used this company since it first started and wasn’t very well known. Everything has always been small fitted. The first year or so of using the company everything was decent priced and fitted quite well (ish) Since becoming more popular and getting more celebs involved the prices have gone up massively and it’s the typical online shopping situation where nothing actually looks like it does on these celeb faces once it arrives. It looks like allot cheaper fabric and everything is too big. I would say the size 6 would easily fit a size 10."
"Ive recently purchased from their Lucky dip and I was very pleased with the items I received. Also they were very prompt for delivery."
"they allowed me to change my delivery address as short notice, delivery was on time, emails were informative and helpful"
"the clothes were very nice and fitted well"
"Loved my purchase and the website was easy to use"
"They are excellent absolutely excellent the clothing on there is gorgeous and they have numerous celebrity designs"
"Fabulous clothing, very well made! Some beautiful styles and speedy delivery. The best place to go for dresses definitely - for all occasions ??"
"Great clothes for decent price"
inthestyle.com is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!