inthestyle.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend inthestyle.com
7PM
7PM

Tell us how inthestyle.com made you happy

"I absolutely love the quality and the style of the inthestyle ranges."
Are you inthestyle.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback inthestyle.com receives. Reply Free
"It's got everything I've been looking for and it's so quick and easy to access my first experience was brilliant definitely recommend this to other people"
"I have used this company since it first started and wasn’t very well known. Everything has always been small fitted. The first year or so of using the company everything was decent priced and fitted quite well (ish) Since becoming more popular and getting more celebs involved the prices have gone up massively and it’s the typical online shopping situation where nothing actually looks like it does on these celeb faces once it arrives. It looks like allot cheaper fabric and everything is too big. I would say the size 6 would easily fit a size 10."
"Love the #IntheCurve range. Stylish and well made items that fit well and are up the minute fashionable. Great value too. Great that this company have embraced us curvier girls! Definitely my go too online shop at the moment."
"Ive recently purchased from their Lucky dip and I was very pleased with the items I received. Also they were very prompt for delivery."
"they allowed me to change my delivery address as short notice, delivery was on time, emails were informative and helpful"
"the clothes were very nice and fitted well"
"Loved my purchase and the website was easy to use"
"They are excellent absolutely excellent the clothing on there is gorgeous and they have numerous celebrity designs"
"Fabulous clothing, very well made! Some beautiful styles and speedy delivery. The best place to go for dresses definitely - for all occasions ??"
"Great clothes for decent price"
inthestyle.com is rated 4.64 based on 11 reviews