inthestyle.com Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend inthestyle.com
7PM
7PM

Tell us how inthestyle.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email
1 - 2 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"My first order was a white lingerie set. I paid for 1-2 day shipping and it took 4 days. When I got the lingerie it was very thin and see through which it did not look in the pictures online. Also the top was a different style than what I thought I was ordering so that was very misleading. It was shorter in length and missing a white wrap around band to break up the cleavage and stomach. Very very disappointed and now I dont have time to go find something else for valentine's day. The first time I wash this it will become shreds. Also, I emailed regarding the late delivery that I paid more for and still have not received an email back regarding the issue. I will not order from here again."
Are you inthestyle.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My first issue with Inthestyle was that when the items arrived they were terrible quality, poorly made and sized incorrectly. I was charged for returning the items. I was then told that one of the items was not refunded as I hadn't returned it! It later turned out that because it was dress tape it could not be returned and even though I had returned it they would not refund it. This item was not sent back to me and I was still charged. I was later told that this was stated on the website, if you scroll below the item in the "delivery and returns" section this is not stated! I ended up with no items and still having to pay for one and pay for the return!"
"Im very unhappy with the service you have provided. My mother inlaw paid for 4 pairs of shoes for my wedsing in two weeks. Got an email saying the delivery was signed for even though it was not delivered to the company address as my mother inlaw is store manager. I dont understand how you have poorly delivered to the wrong company. I will never go with this website again and will not recommend this site to anyone."
"Ordered a tracksuit co ord set, came very quickly (on a Sunday too!) Thick high quality material, the joggers shape the body really well. First order from in the style and I will be making another"
"Placed an order on the 9th October, it was never delivered and after numerous emails, still haven’t received a refund. It was for my daughters birthday so extremely disappointed and still out of pocket. Wouldn’t recommend ordering for them as the customer service is appalling."
"Such a bad experience returning my item to in the style. Ordered what I thought was a beautiful pink teddy jumper to receive a tatty cotton oversized jumper. Still haven't received a refund for over a MONTH ago, every time I email they're asking for proof of my delivery and proof its arrived at the wharehouse when they have received proof numerous times! will never be using in the style again."
"Well made, super stylish and great value clothes for us curvier models!! Would be great if more lines were offered but nevertheless an always waiting with anticipation for new stock."
"Poor customer service regarding partial refund for a returned item. You advise you have a 48 hour response window to speak to someone or about a concern however 4 days and no response with numerous attempts on the chat online which no one responded too until today after another attempt. I got a response referencing the 48 window so clearly not read my message and the fact that I’d been trying to get in contact for 4 days so that clearly isn’t the policy you stick too. No apology for this but the attitude that I should just keep trying and stay on the chat. Unfortunately people work and don’t have time to sit online in the hope someone will bother to respond or get in touch and keep sending emails. Very off putting for the first time and unfortunately will be the last I purchase from here."
"I absolutely love the quality and the style of the inthestyle ranges."
"It's got everything I've been looking for and it's so quick and easy to access my first experience was brilliant definitely recommend this to other people"
"I have used this company since it first started and wasn’t very well known. Everything has always been small fitted. The first year or so of using the company everything was decent priced and fitted quite well (ish) Since becoming more popular and getting more celebs involved the prices have gone up massively and it’s the typical online shopping situation where nothing actually looks like it does on these celeb faces once it arrives. It looks like allot cheaper fabric and everything is too big. I would say the size 6 would easily fit a size 10."
"Love the #IntheCurve range. Stylish and well made items that fit well and are up the minute fashionable. Great value too. Great that this company have embraced us curvier girls! Definitely my go too online shop at the moment."
"Ive recently purchased from their Lucky dip and I was very pleased with the items I received. Also they were very prompt for delivery."
"they allowed me to change my delivery address as short notice, delivery was on time, emails were informative and helpful"
"the clothes were very nice and fitted well"
"Loved my purchase and the website was easy to use"
"They are excellent absolutely excellent the clothing on there is gorgeous and they have numerous celebrity designs"
"Fabulous clothing, very well made! Some beautiful styles and speedy delivery. The best place to go for dresses definitely - for all occasions ??"
"Great clothes for decent price"
inthestyle.com is rated 3.47 based on 19 reviews